The Art Of Loving

Chapter Fifteen

Ville practically sprinted to the door when he heard it ring. He pulled it open and grinned as Bam stepped into the house.

“Cold out there,” the skater noted, rubbing his arms.

“You should’ve worn a thicker sweatshirt,” Ville replied, closing and locking the door. He was hesitant for a moment, then moved close to press his lips against Bam’s. Bam returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around the taller boy’s neck.

They stayed like that for a few minutes; soft kisses slowly getting faster and more desperate. Finally they broke apart, and an awkward silence followed. Their eyes connected and Ville spoke up.

“Bedroom?” the Finn suggested shyly. Bam nodded and Ville led the way upstairs.

“I fixed it up a little,” Ville informed him as they entered the room. Bam looked around and saw the room spotlessly clean, the bed made, and three candles lit. A vase holding two red roses sat on the nightstand.

“It’s nice,” Bam commented.

At least it’s not covered with pictures of me.

Ville nodded and closed the door. He crossed the room to the bed and climbed onto it, lying on his back in the center. Bam swallowed hard and joined him, hovering over him and capturing his lips in another kiss. Their make-out session continued and their hands hesitantly explored each other. Ville’s hips rose to meet his for a moment, an obvious sign of impatience, and Bam took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing…

The skater lowered his puffy lips to Ville’s neck and the Finn made a small noise from the back of his throat. He was licking and nibbling on various patches of skin with relatively no clue of what he was doing, and Ville’ noises of contentment gave Bam confidence. Ville took his boyfriend’s hand and squeezed it before slowly sliding it down the front of his tight black pants. Bam took a deep breath and gripped Ville’s cock, stroking it how he himself liked to be touched and hoping it would give Ville pleasure as well.

“Bammie, please,” Ville breathed after a few minutes, unable to handle his desperation any longer. Bam nodded dumbly and tugged Ville’s shirt off, followed by his own. His fingers went to the button on the Finn’s pants and Ville latched on to his nipple, sucking on it as the skater pulled down the zipper.

When they were both free of all clothing, Bam took a deep breath. He surveyed Ville’s naked body from head to feet, trying to calm his hormones and truly think about what was happening. His heart was pounding and he was dizzy with excitement. He saw that Ville was trembling and breathing heavily.

“Are you okay?” he asked nervously. “You’re not having an asthma attack, are you?”

“No, no, I just… I…” he shook his head. “I’m fine.”

I couldn’t begin to explain how I feel right now, BamBam.

Bam nodded and Ville grabbed a condom and warming lubricant from the nightstand. He opened the square, pink wrapper and slid the rubber onto his boyfriend’s hard cock, Bam watching silently. The skater took over from there, taking the lube from him and coating himself in it. He spread some around Ville’s entrance and the Finn gasped at the feeling.

“Is this good?” Bam asked, putting the cap back on and setting the tube on the nightstand. “Is there anything else?”

Ville shook his head. “I stretched myself already.” He leaned up and their lips met again in a gentle kiss. “I love you, Bammie.”

Bam stared into the bright green eyes that were so close to his own and froze. His mouth was dry and he wasn’t sure what to say. A soft smile broke out on Ville’s face.

“It’s okay. Not until you’re ready. I just wanted to say it.” Ville kissed him again and Bam swallowed hard.

“You… You’re sure you’re ready?”

“Absolutely.”

Bam nodded and positioned himself between Ville’s legs. Ville wrapped his arms around the skater’s neck and his thighs hugged Bam’s hips. Bam took one last deep breath and entered Ville slowly and carefully. The Finn made a small noise and clenched his muscles. Bam looked up at him.

“What is it?”

“It’s different… Not being in control.” He pulled him in for a kiss. “It feels good.”

Bam slid all the way in slowly, checking Ville’s face every few seconds for signs to stop. Ville’s eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily, but he didn’t look as though he was in pain. Bam took this as a good sign.

“You okay?” he asked, just in case. Ville’s eyes opened and he nodded. Bam kissed him hard and began to thrust.

At first they were gentle and careful, but the feelings of pleasure slowly began to build up inside Bam. He began to move faster and harder, urged on by his own hormones and Ville moaning beneath him. He shifted during one of his thrusts and Ville’s eyes flew open.

“Vittu!”

“What? What is it?”

Ville ignored him and groaned. “There, right- fuck, there.”

Bam blinked and tried to remember what he had just done. He tried to mimic his movement but Ville shook his head.

“To the left… a little more... My left.”

Bam nodded and did it again, slightly more to his right. Ville arched his back and dug his nails into Bam’s shoulder. “Yes! There, fuck, Bammie!”

Bam continued to thrust as that angle, hitting what he knew must be Ville’s prostate. He sped up and thrust harder as Ville called for it, and the Finn’s hips rose and fell as their bodies crashed together.

“Oh, BamBam, god, fuck…” Ville groaned deeply as Bam started to jerk him off. His breath caught in his throat as his orgasm hit, and he cried out as his come splashed against his boyfriend’s stomach.

“Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien keskitalvi!”

Ville felt Bam’s release just a few moments later, his lover’s hot cum filling the condom inside of him. They lied there, panting, until Ville finally moved. He raised his hand and ran it gently through Bam’s sweat-soaked brown curls. Bam looked up and they kissed, slowly and deeply.

After a few more quiet moments of steadying their breathing and calming their heartbeats, Bam pulled out and tossed the used condom in the wastebasket next to Ville’s bed. Ville watched and chuckled.

“Won’t that be fun to explain to my mother,” he noted sarcastically. Bam glanced at him and then back down at the wastebasket.

“Do you want me to put it somewhere else or-”

Ville shook his head. “Don’t worry about it.” Bam nodded and laid down next to him, wrapping his arms around his lover. Ville snuggled close, smiling contently. “I love you, BamBam.”

“I love you too, Ville.”

He wasn’t sure if it was true, but at that moment it just seemed right.