Status: COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE || That's what makes me keep writing!

Statues of Ourselves

02

I walked onto the bus and put all my things away and sat at the table in the front lounge. I had always wanted to live on a tour bus. Something I'm sure most people would find just straight up crazy; It just seems to fit who I am. I love to travel, stay up late, laugh, party, go to concerts, and just plain old act like a young person. I knew I would be able to accomplish all of these things with the Bring Me boys. A lot of people see me and think I'm just some shy goodie two shoes, but not Oli, not Jona, not Lee and neither Matts assumed that of me. They knew that I held my goals of graduating from college in four years and becoming a music journalist for AltPress close to my heart and that those goals always came first but they also knew that I could accomplish these things without treating life as a job and instead as a party. To me, I had everything I needed.

"Oi, Effy?! What world 're ya in?" Oli said while waving a colorful hand in front of my eyes and scooting in to the booth next to me. 

"Sorry, I was just thinking. You know how I get lost in my own thoughts." I said resting my head on his shoulder and pulling my legs up into my stomach. I was incredibily tired even after a small flight from Seattle. 

"Ye do love yer thoughts don' ya? If ya don' mind meh askin' what were ya thinkin' 'bout?" 

"How much fun this is all going to be." I said lifting my head to look at him with a huge grin. 

"Awh, 'm excited too Eff. Not often we get to hang out with ya!" Oli said ruffling my hair. Oli was always the one I was closest to out of them all. We just seemed really similar and in all honesty he was the one who made the most effort to be close to me. Tom and I were fairly close as well, more so in a silly way. We'd go play pranks on people, yell obscenities at the top of our lungs in front of small children, have dance parties.

"You two look like you just saw somethin' devastatin' lighten up!" speak of the devil. 

"TOMMILICIOUS!" I perked up and shoved Oli out of my way to jump into his brother's embrace. 

"God Eff, I see how it be. Ya willin' to hug my brotha but none of the rest of the lads." Oli said regaining his seat at the table. 

" 'is only because we're twins ya know." 

"Not like yer my actual brotha or anythin'"

"Awh Oli, if I liked to hug I'd give you another one but alas. One per person. Perhaps we can just take photobooth pictures on my laptop instead?" Oli's eyes lit up and I went and grabbed my laptop. In all honesty we're fairly photogenic people but the faces we were making no mother could love. If another guy was passing by in the front lounge they would occasionally join it but mostly it was just dear old Oliver and I.

"Okay. My face hurts. New idea?" eventually I had grown tired of playing with the effects and striking numerous poses. 

"Hmm perhaps we should take a walk?" Oli proposed. 

"Excellent idea!" we both hopped up, got our things, and said "good-bye" to the rest of the guys. We just wandered around the boring fairgrounds that Warped happened to be stationed at for the start, laughing and catching up on all the funny things of our lives the other had missed. Apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention and I smacked straight into another person who was hastily walking in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize if there are any awkward mistakes. I wrote this all on my iPhone hahha. I hope you enjoyed it regardless! Like I said, starting kinda slow. But is like to hope the hints are obvious as to were the story is going, and also if like to let you know that it isn't as obvious as it seems.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
I won't be posting everyday if no one tells me they like what I write.

Oh, and I swear like a sailor, deal with it hahah.