Status: Active.

The Closet

She's got lips like wine, not sugar

"Hey Annabelle, have you seen the new chick?" Robby asked. Robby was your typical teenage boy. Food, babes, and video games, that's all he needs or at least thats what he told me. I'm ashamed to admit that I spent half of last year obsessing over him, him and his stupid pretty face. I blame it on his dark brown eyes and soft hair.

"Yeah, she's in my homeroom," I replied with a shrug of my shoulders. The new girl wasn't really anything special. She seems like the generic 'I want to be different' type of girl. Dyed hair, pale skin, ripped skinny jeans, tight shirts and boy shoes. Big woop!

"I invited her to eat lunch with us, just letting you know." He walked off towards the cafeteria. His pants practically falling off his ass as he walked. I rolled my eyes and walked in after him. The cafeteria was pretty normal, nothing like in the movies. It had a few tables here and there, nothing fancy. The food was decent and by decent I mean editable, it didn't walk off your plate or anything. I still preferred to bring my own lunch, PB&J and water or milk if I'm feeling up to it. No one was at my normal table, they're probably in the lunch line. The table was a six seater but only about four people actually sat there with me.

Suddenly hands went over my eyes, cutting off my view of everything, "Guess who?" Only one person ever did this to me, Hannah Solis.

"Hands off, Solis," I pushed her hands off. Speed walking to my table and sitting down before she got a word in. Hannah rolled her eyes and skipped over to my table.

She opened her mouth to speak,"Ann-get out of here, Solis. You know you're not welcome." Dutch cut her off. Hannah glared at Dutch, her blue eyes darkened before she huffed and walked away.

"Thanks, Dutch." He nodded. Dutch was the silent moody type. Just kidding, kind of. He is pretty quiet but there are some days where you can never get him to shut up. Dutch's real name is William, he hates it. I still have no idea how he got to be called Dutch, for the longest time I actually thought that it was his name. He's good looking in that Hollywood pretty boy sense. Blonde hair, practically flawless skin, nice light brown eyes, tall, muscular but not to the point where you begin thinking that he is taking steroids, and a good smile. Sadly enough, he only had eyes for one person: Sally Minks.

"Hey my peeps," Billie smiled as she sat down at the table. Billie is a complete sweetheart, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a mean bone in her whole entire body. She has long black hair, dark brown eyes, and clear olive skin.

"Yo, dog," I said in my best 'gangster' voice. That got a laugh out of her. Dutch gave her one of his million dollar smiles and a wink before digging into his food.

Robby jumps over to the table, dragging the new girl along with him.

"Gals and Dutch, this is Michelle. Michelle, this is Billie," Billie waved and gave her smile, "That is sir Dutch," Dutch tried to smile but really his face was stuffed with to much food, " and this little lady is Annabelle." I nodded in her direction.

Michelle smiled, her eyes still on me. When our eyes met, she smirked before sitting down next to Robby, "Nice to you meet you guys." Robby was so busy drooling over her that he didn't even get a chance to talk to her before the bell rang but Billie chatted with her.

"What class do you have next?" Billie asked her as we all got up.

"Um, I have French with Madame Blake," She replied back, handing her schedule to Billie.

Billie smiled, "Lucky you, Annabelle is in that class with you." They all turned to look at me.

The corner of my mouth twitched, "Do you want to walk with me to class?"

Michelle nodded, "Sure." Her eyes stared me down and her mouth formed a smirk, again.

"Well, you guys better hurry. Madame's class is on the other side of the school." Billie said. I nodded and grabbed Michelle's hand, dragging her in the direction of our class.

"I have a feeling that you don't like me," Michelle said as we walked.

I dropped her hand, "I don't know you."

"Then maybe you should get to know me," she replied.

A lump formed in my throat as we arrived to class, "We're here." She took the seat next to me.

"Bonjour!" Madame said smiling. Madame Blake is the only french teacher at our school, she's pretty cool. Most people don't agree with me but that just because they're only in this class when they get in trouble with their teacher. I'm guessing Madame was feeling nice, since she gave us only bookwork to do instead of projects.

I could feel Michelle's eyes staring at me. When I turned and our eyes met she didn't look away like most people would. She just continued to stare. It was unnerving and a bit annoying.

"What?" I finally had to ask.

She shrugged, "Nothing." She smirked, again. I honestly feel like slapping that smirk right off of her pale face.

"Then quit staring at me," I muttered before getting back to my work.

She laughed and out of the corner of my eye, I could see her shaking her head at me. She stared at me for the rest of the class period. When the bell finally rang, I jumped out of my seat and headed straight for my other class.

"Trying to lose me?" I turned my head, Michelle stood next to me.

"Maybe," I replied.

"What? Do I scare you?" She asked, looking me in the eyes.

I laughed, "You couldn't scare me if you tried."

She smirked, "I take that as a challenge."
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?