Status: Active.

The Closet

I'm running, running into timing.

"Hey Dutch, what are you staring at?" I asked him, wiggling my eyebrows(In what I hope is a suggestive manner, but I could be wrong. You never know!).

"Nothing, Annabelle, nothing," He replied, taking one last glance at Sally Minks before giving me his attention, "Has it going with Michelle?"

My smile dropped, "Ha ha, very funny." I glared at him, "She won't leave me alone."

He laughed, "That's what you get."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes at me as I continued to glare at him, "I feel like slapping you, sometimes."

"You tell me that a bit too much," He said with a shrug.

"At least I haven't acted on it…yet," I muttered. He shrugged, again. "So, when are you gonna make a move on her?"

"When the time is right, I guess." He ran a hand through his messy hair, "I really don't know."

"You'll figure it out, you always do."

He raised his eyebrow. "I highly doubt that, especially since I've been drooling over her since my sophomore year and I am now a senior," he smiled, "but thanks for the confidence boost."

I shrugged, "Whatever floats your boat."

He started to smirk, "Here comes Michelle."

I groaned and slapped my forehead.

"How's it going, guy and gal?" Michelle swung her around Dutch and my shoulders.

"Great, until you showed up," I smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes, "One day you'll be begging for me to show up, and you know what?"

I raised a brow, "Enlighten me."

"I won't be there and you will regret ever pushing me away," She said right as the bell rung.

My cheeks felt like they were on fire. "Why are you blushing?" Dutch asked with a very strange smile. I flicked his nose before walking off.

I could feel eyes on me when I walked into the classroom, both Michelle and Hannah were staring at me. Michelle now occupied the seat next to me, Hannah used to sit there.

"I want you guys to copy the notes down from the board, If you finish before the bell rings then just do your homework. I have to grade your tests," Mr. Gallins said and pointed at the white board.

"Hey, Beautiful." Michelle said as I sat down. My cheeks started to heat up, again.

"I'm going to ignore that," I said, she just smirked. I could still feel Hannah's stare. Michelle started to play with my hair, I had to admit that it did feel nice. I just won't admit that to her.

"So, what are you doing this weekend?" She asked, writing down the notes from the board.

"Probably just hang out with Robby, Dutch and Billie. Why?" I replied, also coping down the notes.

"I'm thinking about having a little get together," she continued writing down the notes, "Do you want to go?"

"Sure." I finished the notes.

She smiled, "Cool, I'll tell Billie and Dutch next period. Mind telling Robby?"

I shrugged, "I'll tell him." The bell rang.

"See you at lunch," She said before walking out the door. My eyes couldn't help but follow her leave.

"I thought you didn't like her," I turned around, Hannah was standing there. Awkwardly.

"I never said that." I put my stuff back into my backpack.

"Maybe not directly, but you definitely didn't seem like you liked her." She said.

"Well, you shouldn't assume. Besides she isn't that bad." I said making my way out of the classroom with Hannah right by my side.

She frowned, "Oh." She stopped walking with me and I just let her.

"Hey, Robby." I sat down next to him.

"'Ello Annebelle," He said in his best British accent.

"You have the worst fake British accent I have ever heard," I laughed.

"You love it," He winked.

"In your dreams," I glanced around the classroom, "Where's Ms. Lyons?"

"Let me check my pockets," he said reaching into his pockets and pulled out nothing, "We have a sub, read the board."

I looked at the board Mr. Reed was scribbled on it. His hand writing was barely readable but I'm pretty sure I've never had him as a substitute teacher before.

"Have you had Mr. Reed as a sub before?" I asked.

Robby shook his head, "Nah, I don't think so." I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Oh, before I forget. Michelle is having a get together this weekend and oddly enough she invited you." I said.

"Oka--" The bell interrupted him.

A guy walked up to the front of the class. I've never seen him in the class before and he didn't look old enough to be a teacher, so I'm guessing that he is a new student. He had dark brown hair, no clue what color his eyes were, and I could see a tattoo slightly hidden from his sweater but not fully.

Then he opened his pretty little mouth, his voice was deep and booming, "Hello class, my name is Mr. Reed or Mr. R." Needless to say, my mouth dropped.

"Dude, don't drool." Robby whispered into my ear.

I punched him, "Be quiet."

Mr. Reed told us that Ms. Lyons planned a free period for us, meaning we could just sit and talk. The majority of the girls, okay all of the girls(including myself), were drooling over Mr. Reed and his loveliness. Robby just rolled his eyes at me. That lasted for the whole period, and I have to say it was not a waste at all.

"Thank god!" Robby yelled as he walked out of class. Julia, this extremely religious girl in our class, glared at Robby. Robby didn't care at all, "Stop glaring, Julia." She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Well, I must depart with you my darling," Robby winked at me as we got to his class.

I had a study hall that period and since I had no homework, I read the whole period. As much as I read, I am still an extremely slow reader. It takes me weeks to finish a lengthy book. Right as the bell rang, I was reading The Pin Cushion Queen by Tim Burton, it's a poem from his book, The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy.

Finally fourth period. I was a T.A. for Mr. Colt, a history teacher. He's pretty cool. I just usually get his mail and help him grade stuff. Today, he had me grading tests, I did that until the bell rang.

Which signaled my favorite part of the day: Lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?

Also, this is The Pin Cushion Queen by Tim Burton. Its pretty short but I like it.

Life isn't easy

for the Pin Cushion Queen.

When she sits alone on her throne

Pins push through her spleen.