Status: Active.

The Closet

Got a watch it's stuck in shining

"What did you do now?" Dutch asked Michelle as he sat down at the table.

"I don't know," She shrugged and continued to play with her food.

I glared at her, "You know what you did and I still can't believe you did it."

She smiled, "It's not that big of a deal. You're such a drama queen!"

"Whatever," I muttered and looked the other way.

"Michelle grabbed Anna's butt and when I say grabbed, I mean it. She used two hands. Anna screamed so loud," Robby laughed and held up two hands, wiggling his fingers at the same time.

"That's not the only time I made her scream," Michelle winked at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up, once again.

I glanced over at Dutch, he was smiling. When he saw me looking at him, he stopped.

"Sorry," He scratched the back of his head.

"Where's Billie?" I grumbled. I continued glaring at Michelle, and she only smiled at me. This girl could really be annoying sometimes, especially when she touches me. Which she is starting to do a lot, too much even. Though, sometimes I get this weird tingle in my stomach, like when you're on a roller coaster and you're going down. I guess you could call it butterflies.

"It's tuesday, she's at her club," Robby replied, eating his burger. You know the ones the school gives you. It tastes like cardboard and ketchup. They try to convince you that it is healthy but everyone knows that its a scam, and schools are just cheap.

Dutch just watches him eat with a pained expression on his face, "How can you eat that crap?"

"Oh, Dutch said a bad word," Michelle teased, "You don't want Sally to hear you."

Dutch glared at her and Robby laughed. Dutch smacked the back of Robby's head, causing Robby to start choking, "Don't kill yourself."

"I must ask, why does she only wear dresses?" Michelle tapped her lip.

Dutch glared, "Because she is classy."

Michelle laughed, "Sure she is. I wonder what type of panties she wears." She tapped her index finger on her chin while looking at Dutch.

"I bet she-nevermind," Robby stopped mid-sentence when he caught Dutch's glare.

"You know Annie and I are in her P.E. class, we could, I don't know, find out for you," Michelle grinned at him.

Right about now is where I remember why people were afraid of him, "Shut up." Okay, that probably didn't seem very badass of him, but in his defense, the ever so lovely Sally smiled and waved at him. He was doing his very best to smile nicely, but it, kind of, didn't work. His smile just wasn't it's usual million dollar one, it was maybe…a ten dollar one. Maybe.

When Sally looked away, Dutch turned back to us. He flicked Michelle on her nose, "Don't fuck with her."

She pouted, "Fine, but Anna is still fair game."

I choked, "What? No, I'm not. I'm completely not fair game. If anything, I'm unfair game. Unfair!"

She laughed. I started to smile, but I stopped myself. I hate her, but I don't at the same time. It's confusing, I'm confused. I don't know. She was staring at me again.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "What is it this time?"

She shrugged, "Nothing, you just…you look really pretty right now."

I'm blushing. I know it, she knows it, and so does everyone else at the table, "I, um, thanks. Thank you." I looked down at my sandwich to avoid their looks. I don't think I did anything different today. I didn't straighten my hair…maybe that was it, but everyone always tells me that I look better with it straightened. Are they lying to me? About my hair?

"Annabelle."

"What?" I looked up, it's Hannah. She has this sad look on her face. Like someone killed her cat.

"Can I talk to you? Just for a second." It was like she couldn't speak any louder.

"One," Michelle said, "Time up." She smiled, Michelle, not Hannah. Hannah still looked sad, I could already tell that she was going to cry. Her eyes were puddled with tears, they just haven't fallen yet.

"Shut it." I got up. She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the corridor.

Those puddles came crashing down. She started to speak, but not coherently. It was just sounds, no words were formed. She threw her arms around me, and just cried.

"It's okay. I'm sure whatever it is that it will be okay. Just give it time," I whispered in her ear. She didn't stop crying until the bell rang, signaling that lunch is over.

I really don't know what happened to Hannah and me. We were the best of friends, inseparably. We met in the first grade, we didn't sit together though. We met on the playground, she was sitting on the grass and I tripped over her. After that, we were joined at the hip. Well, until high school. Where I met Dutch, Billie, and Robby; And where she met Clara, Mike and Lance. I guess we did what most people do, drift.

"Um, Hannah," She looked up at me, "I have to get to class. Are you, um, going to be okay?"

She nodded, wiping eyes. That was the least of her problems. Hannah looked like a raccoon, a mangy one.

"You look like a raccoon," I can't believe I said it out loud, "I-I mean you might want to redo your make-up. Gah, that came out wrong. Nevermind. Bye." I walked off, slapping my head on the way to French. I didn't look back, everyone always says don't look back, but I have a feeling that I probably should have looked back.

"Hey love of mine," Michelle grinned as I sat in my seat.

"Hi Michelle," I smiled at her.

"You are still coming over, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I questioned.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe you and your girlfriend are too busy," She smiled.

I snorted, which is probably not the most attractive thing to do, but Michelle didn't seem to care. Not that it really matters if she does…

"How adorable, you snort." She smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?