Status: Active.

The Closet

She's so lovely, yeah

"I can't believe I'm hanging out with you on the weekend of my own free will," I groaned as Michelle yanked me inside of her house. The outside of her house was normal enough, and surprisingly the inside was just as normal. Pictures of Michelle and her family were hung on the walls and scattered on several tables.

"Shut it." Her eyes ran a full body scan of me and she grinned, "God, you look gorgeous. I could just eat you up." She licked her lips as her eyes finally met my own.

I started to blush, "Nice house." Not like I could actually reply to her, that would only make her keep going.

"Thanks, it's my mom's work in progress," She looked around the house. "Everyone else is upstairs, so come on."

She led me upstairs or at least tried to, she always skips the third step and jumps to forth, making the trip shorter. The skipping the third step also made the frilly black skirt she was wearing bounce up, giving me an ample view of her pantie covered butt. God help me. That image will now be haunting me, in a good way…no, not a good way. A bad way, a very bad way. The skirt finally stopped bouncing, and stayed in it's rightful place.

I glanced up to see what happened only to see Michelle standing at the top of the stairs with a smirk on her face. I gulped, "What?"

She smiled, "Nothing, you coming?" She looked me over once more, I feel like vomiting.

I nodded in response, climbing up the stairs to meet her. She didn't move once I got to the top, "You gonna move, or are you really going to make me go around you?"

She laughed, hard, and then started for a door down the short hallway. Following her to the room, she opened the door for me. Revealing-- drumroll please!-- No one. No Billie, no Dutch, no Robby, it was just Michelle and me. Walking into the room, I could see that the walls of the room were painted black, and had neon splats of pink, purple, green, and blue were thrown around, but there was nothing hung up on the walls.

"Where is everyone?" I asked turning around to face her.

She laughed, "Obviously no one is here yet. You do realize that you're fifteen minutes early, and everyone said to meet here at noon." She bounced to her bed, before she just collapsed on it.

"I forgot." Michelle only threw me a thumbs up. "So, what do you want to do?"

She sat up with a grin on her face, "We could make out, if you want."

I rolled my eyes, but truth be told I could already feel my cheeks starting to heat up. I couldn't respond, my mind turned to complete mush at the thought of making out with her.

"I'm taking your blush as a yes," she said as got off her bed. She walked toward me with a smirk on her lips. Each step she took towards me, I took one away from her. At least I did until my back hit the door that I never knew she closed. She quickly closed the gap between us, her smirk turned into a grin.

She leaned down, wait…when did she become taller than me? Last time I checked we were about the same height. Glancing down at her feet, she is wearing boots, okay that makes more sense. I looked back up at her, and I gulped. Her lips are centimeters away from mine, I closed my eyes hoping this would be over soon.

She connected our lips lightly just as the doorbell rang. She pulled away from me with a smile. "I better get that."

I nodded and moved out of her way. Whoa, her lips are so soft, kind of like…I have no idea what to compare them to. A feather maybe, they even had the tickling sensation that you get when you drag a feather across your skin, and it leaves you with goosebumps. I looked down at my arm and sure enough, I had goosebumps. Within a few seconds, Billie, Robby, Dutch, and Michelle were in the room.

"Annabelle!" Robby yelled as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I can't breathe, Robby," I wheezed out. He let me go, and I could feel my ribs go back to their normal place. Billie was the next one to hug me, and then Dutch. Billie's hug was tight, but not as bone crushing as Robby's. Dutch's hug was soft, and gentle, like he was afraid to hurt me.

"Why is your face so red, Annabelle?" Dutch asked with a raised brow.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Michelle smirking, "I have no idea what you are talking about. Last time I checked my face isn't red."

"So, what were you guys doing in here before we got here?" Billie asked taking a seat on Michelle's bed.

Michelle smirked and winked at me, "You know the usual, making out."

Everyone laughed, and my face just heated up. Like it always does.

"I bet thats why Annabelle's face is so red," Robby laughed.

I glared at him before flipping him off. He pouted at me, that lasted about five seconds before his grin quickly returned to his face. The room soon became silent as everyone just started looking around Michelle's room. Billie was feeding her bad habit by biting her lip, Dutch was just playing with his hands, and Robby began to make faces at me.

"What are we suppose to be doing now?" Dutch asked.

"Well, what do you guys normally do when you hang out outside of school?" Michelle asked.

"…We don't normally hang out outside of school. Billie is usually busy with clubs, Dutch has his sports, Annabelle…I don't actually know what she does, and I usually have a gaming contest." Robby shrugged.

"That is just sad, and you guys call yourself friends?" Michelle's mouth dropped. Her mouth was rather lovely. Her lips were full, and pink. It didn't even look like she wore any lip balm, or lipgloss, or lipstick. Her tongue swapped her bottom lip, causing me to look up from her mouth.

"Well?" Robby questioned looking at me as if I was stupid.

"What?" I glared at him.

"What do you do with your free time?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"None of your business, Robby," I snapped at him.

"Someone is on her period," he muttered underneath his breath. Billie's eyes widen, and Dutch smacked Robby on the back of his head.

"Fine, you douche-bag. I used to hang out with Hannah, or I would hang out with my brothers." I continued glaring at Robby.

"I didn't know that you had brothers," Robby and Dutch said in unison.

"I knew it!" Billie grinned.

"How long have you guys been friends?" Michelle asked.

"Billie and Dutch met in 9th grade, Robby met them when he was a 9th grader and they were 10th graders, and then I met them a month or so after Robby did," I responded with a shrug, "So Billie and Dutch have known each other for four years, and Robby and I have known them for three."

"What about you, and Hannah?" Michelle questioned.

"I've known her since kindergarden, so eleven years," I replied.

"Oh." She looked around the room. The awkward silence returned once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
All types of feedback is welcome.