Status: Active, comments will probably speed up the process, haha:)

So You Say Your Rich

A Delicate Girl

Jude’s POV

I passed the town fair, God, what a dump. Ever since I moved here my perspective of this town wasn’t improving. All the guys here were shy and didn’t know how to have fun. All the girls here knew how to have too much fun, not that I’m complaining, if you know what I mean. The only thing this town needed was some decently attractive girls. God, I wished I was back in California again. The only reason my family moved here was because my dad’s phone company was getting the best sales here.

My eyes rolled and landed on the back of a chick. She actually was wearing some clothes that me, as a guy, approve of. She was walking with her purse slung over her shoulder. I yanked my wheel as I almost ran into a pole. That would have been bad, my baby Lamborghini? No way is this getting wrecked.

I pulled over the car next to her and rolled down my window, “Hi!” did I sound too enthusiastic? She leaned over and spied into my window. I started to check this girl out, first cute one here, not gonna lie, although I could barely see her through the bright sunlight. She suddenly stood up, leaving me confused. Then I saw here pull up her low tank top, I smiled.

“Do you need a ride?” I asked. I could barely see her, the sun was so blinding, the heat searing.

“Yes!” she squeaked. The door opened quickly and closed. She set her purse as far as possible from me saying, “Thanks for the-“she turned and stopped talking.

Her eyes scaled my face and finally my body. My eyes also started with her face.

She had the most elegant face I’d ever seen. Her nose was perfectly shaped leading to her caramel colored eyes that shined in the sun. Her hair glimmered, the light highlights that ran through her dark hair was a surprising red. Finally, her lips were nicely shaped, a soft pink shade. A slow ridiculous grin covered her face; I felt it too, on mine.

I’m Jude,” I said, trying to keep my cool. I held out my hand.

She looked at it for awhile before saying, “I’m Lacy,” she cautiously took my hand, a delicate name for a delicate girl. We didn’t shake, which made it really awkward. She pulled her hand from mine and put it in her white short’s pocket.

“So where am I taking you?” I asked as I pulled my baby away from the curb.

“Umm, turn left here. Sorry! Right, I mean turn right.” My car swerved to the right. We kept cruising and I said, “So what do you do around here for fun?”

“You sound like your new to town,” her eyebrow raised quizzically.

“Meh, you could day that.”

She smiled, “Either your new or you’re not, pick one.”

“I’m new.” I answered.

She smiled again, she really did have a perfect white smile, “Alright, turn left here.”

“So how long have you lived here, Lacy?” I questioned.

“Al my life.” She shrugged. I scrunched up my face and she laughed. “What’s that face for?”

It’s just, this town? And you’ve lived here your whole life?” I shuddered.

“Ha Ha! It’s true, but you learn to love it.” I doubt it. “I’m right there.” She pointed to the trashiest trailer looking thing I’d ever seen. I kind of felt bad for her and almost asked if she wanted to spend the night at my house but I held my tongue.

I pulled over, “Well, thank you… Jude.”

“You’re welcome… Lacy. I hope I see you around!” I said.

“Maybe, bye!” She closed the door and walked to her house, if you know guys, then you know what I was staring at. I smiled and started to pull away before I saw what she had left.

Her purse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's so short,
It's just so late!!!!! hahah
Please, please please please leave a comment!!
besides you HippoCandy!!! Cause you can tell me in person!!
I'd like some feedback, it' would definatly improve in what is to come!!
Please leave a comment and tell me what you liked
and what you didn't like, that would really help me out
If you have some ideas? go ahead and tell me because i welcome it all:)
thank you subscribe or comment, thanks again.