Status: Active, comments will probably speed up the process, haha:)

So You Say Your Rich

Okay.

So this date thing.

Yeah, I wasn't really big on dates, nor was I big on being cool during dates. It was different with Reece because I didn't really talk. But when I did, I made a complete fool of myself. Danielle assured me that this isn't even a date, it's more like Cade and Madison, Dakota and Kristina, Danielle and Reece, and Me and Jude going out to have a fancy dinner.

Yeah right. Once the word "date" was said, I was fucked. I realized that I kept wringing my hands and the back of my neck felt wet. Aw shit. This is going to be bad. Danielle was looking around her closet for something I could wear because I had nothing fancy at all in my wardrobe. I thought this was funny because she practically moved here 2 days ago. When I walked into her closet it was like stepping into Narnia.

"Damn..."

"Eh, it's just a closet." Her closet was bigger than how big my trailer was. Hell, it was bigger than the trailer park! "If you like this one, you should see my closet in London!" she squealed.

"No thank you," I muttered. If I saw anything that would make Danielle squeal, I would have a heart attack.

"This!" She pulled out a sequenced dress that made me want to cry.

"It's so pretty," I said. She put it up to my body, nodding her head.

"You can keep it, it'll look better on you anyways." The dress flew and landed on the bed and I just admired it., "It's small...just like you!" she laughed.

"Umm...thanks...?"

"I think I'll wear this!" A dress came swooping out of the closet that almost blinded me. It was a brilliant red dress that plunged at least to her waist, "Perfect!" Ugh. We both got into our dresses and she started to pick out accessories. I looked at myself in the mirror slightly smiling. It was tight on my upper body and stuck out at the bottom. This is awesome cause it means I don't have to hold in my chub. I looked at the tag and almost screamed.

"What is it?" Danielle asked, looking back. She was staring at her wall of shoes. Yes. Her literal wall of shoes. In fact, she had three walls of shoes. All categorized by heels, sneakers, flats, sandals, and high tops. And after you've been overwhelmed by that, you realize they're all color coordinated. Yea, I almost died too.

"160 dollars?!"

"Oh yea, sorry. I can give you a more expensive dress if you want."

"NO! I can't wear this! Its so expensive already!" she laughed.

"Wait till you see the price tags on my other clothes," and she turned around again. My eyes rolled and then she walked over to me, "Here, wear these!" She handed me a pair of heels that almost made me choke. They were an off white color that laced up to above he ankle. It had a 2 inch platform and a heel of at least 6 inches.

"You're joking right?" I said.

"Uh no...? Just try them on!" I put them on and stood up feeling sky high. I should, I'm a half a foot taller than I used to be, "I love it! Try walking!" I closed my eyes, expecting me to fall on my face but the hard floor never came. I kept walking and smiled, "Wow, you're a natural!" I was afraid I would walk funny but it was surprisingly easy. I wonder why people always freak out when they have to wear high heels. It was actually really comfortable. I started to laugh and so did Danielle.

After I was all dressed, I sat down at a chair while Danielle did my hair, curling it and putting pins in. I was playing with the button on my clutch when she asked, "So you and Jude...?"

"There is no me and Jude," I said, not looking up.

"Yet," she muttered.

"No, I'm serious Danielle. Jude and I...well we..." I couldn't explain it. Nor could I explain why I was at a loss for words.

"You two really like each other," I looked up and she smiled.

"Well, I uh...I umm...Danielle!" I whimpered.

"You just don't want to admit it," I looked down and blushed, "HA! I knew it," she went on finishing my hair.

"I just don't want to get hurt...ya know?" I said.

"I understand."

"It's just Jude seems like the kind of guy that, you know..."

"He's a virgin, if that what you mean."

"NO," I sat straight up in my chair and hit the curling iron with my head. I hissed and cussed under my breath, "That's not what I meant. I just mean that he looks like the kind of guy that is a player."

"Oh he is."

"Oh...."

"Lacy," I looked up from my hands and watched as she put down the curling iron. She knelt down to my level and looked straight into my eyes, "If there is any girl that can change my brother, it's you. And, to be honest... you're the first girl I can really approve of. If you were to date Jude, I would fully support both of you," she smiled.

I smiled and she took a head band that was in the drawer of her cabinet on the side of the mirror and lightly placed it in my hair, "There."

I was finally finished and I had to kind of move around in the mirror make sure that it was me. I didn't know I could look this pretty. I smiled and Danielle put on a gold bangle on her wrist to finish her sexy outfit. "Okay, I think we're done," we started to walk out and I felt awkward. Her long legs made her another head taller than me even though I was wearing heels and she was wearing 8 inch. I need to grow. Like now.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room where the boys were on the couch and Madison and Kristina were sitting and talking at the table. Madison had a green dress that complimented her red hair and Kristina was wearing well...let's just say she was wearing alot of pink. We came into their view and Jude immediately stood up. Everyone looked at him and he just looked down, embarrassed. It took all my control no to laugh. I thought it was so cute that all the guys practically matched their date. All of their ties matched our dresses perfectly. Unlike the rest of the guys, Jude was wearing a black dress shirt so that you could see his white tie.

Reece got up from the couch and said, "Well, let's get going!" Reece took Danielle's arm and started walking outside. Cade and Madison followed their example. Kristina took Dakota's arm and dragged him outside while Dakota was mouthing, "Help me!" I finally started to laugh and had to take deep breaths to control myself. I remembered that I wasn't alone and I started to feel eyes upon me. I turned my head and saw Jude staring at me. He looked so handsome. He still had a bit of scruff on the lower part of his face but it looked so attractive. I bit my lip and his eyes snapped from when he was looking at my outfit to my lip. His blue eyes began to swim and I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. His hair was tousled and perfect. I was so glad I was his date, even if it wasn't really one in the first place.

"Let's go?" I said. He just kept staring at me and I cocked an eyebrow.

Wait, isn't that a Jude move?

Oh God. I'm turning into him.

Well, that's what happens when you hang out with him for too long

You know what mind? Take a break, I really don't need you tonight.

Okay

Yea take that, bitch...I should probably stop talking to myself.

Yea

"Lacy?"

"Hmm?" I looked up saw that Jude's eyes were back to it's dark blue and he was staring at me like I was crazy.

"I said do you want to go now?" I laughed and nodded. He held out his arm and I wrapped mine around his. Even with these heels, I still wasn't even at his eye height.

We walked outside and I didn't even know that we were taking a limo. The hummer limo stretched a long ways. We waited till Kristina and Dakota got in and then we jumped in. I have never been in a limo before but let me say this: I need to do this more often. It was a little bit dark because of the lights above us that barely lit the vehicle. The colors changed and I giggled.

"You look like a child on Christmas." I looked over and saw Jude smirking at me, leaning on the seat. He looked so hot, even when he was being a douche.

"Well, I've never been in a limo before," I said and the car lurched forward.

"Really?" Jude said and I became very aware that his arm was behind my seat and I could feel the warmth of his body, "I've been in like over 100 of them."

"Well, I guess we should add that to the list, 'Perks of Being Rich" I laughed.

"Don't forget hot and famous."

"Oh right! So, 'Perks of Being Rich, Hot, and Famous" I rolled my eyes, "How are you even rich, or famous?"

"My dad owns most of the major products in the world, some phone companies and some famous stores like H&M and American Eagle." My eyes widened, "So we get invited to alot of fashion parties and lets just say, the paparazzi knows my name." he grinned

"Brag much?" I pouted, wishing I had been born rich. Then again, if I had been, there is no doubt that I would be just as obnoxious. I shuddered.

"What's wrong?" Jude asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking that if I had been born rich, I would have ended up just like you and ugh..." I shuddered again, "I'm just glad I didn't."

"Ouch. Reality just fell on my head," he muttered.

"Oh, poor baby!" I patted his head and we both laughed. It felt good being here like this laughing, making fun of each other. Then my brain started talking again:

This is what you feel best at with him, right? Before I could stop myself, I answered it.

Yes.

Lacy, you need to realize that this is what friends do.

Oh...

Yea, oh. Do you really want to mess up this friendship by being in a relationship with this guy?

...

Wouldn't it be better to be there for Jude, than bet he one that he needs to go to other people for to get help about you?

Are you saying I'm a hassle?

Lacy, when have you ever not been a hassle? Look at your mother! She is the definition of a hassle. Your whole family is a mess and his is perfect.

But that's what I need...someone with a perfect past and future so that I can forget my own.

No. What you need is to be his friend. You don't want to hurt him do you?

Never.

Than don't ruin his life by becoming apart of it.

Okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the comments! You guys make me feel like people are actually listening:)

If you comment, I will post a chapter either the day you comment or the next couple days:)

Love you guys!

BTW, what do you guys think about this whole Jude and Lacy thing? What do you think needs to happen?