Status: Active, comments will probably speed up the process, haha:)

So You Say Your Rich

Ice Cream and Driving Skills

-Later that day

Lacey’s POV

I hung my new shirt and put away my socks when we got home. I went into my mom’s room and found her doing the same thing. “So what do you want to do tonight?” I asked.

“Do we have ice cream?” she asked.

I frowned and checked. “Nope, I’ll go buy some for you though.”I started to head out the door and I heard her yell something before it closed.

“Cookies and Cream!” I laughed. I took our old car that backfired every hour or so. As I was driving, I almost got in three car accidents. And so I’m not the best driver in the world. I was practically committing suicide with me at the wheel. Once I got there, I noted there weren’t a lot of cars in the parking lot. Just my car, the owner Mr. Patna’s suburban, a beat-up van and a red glint in the back of the parking lot. I went in and grabbed the ice cream and headed for the register.

“Hi Mr. Patna!” I smiled.

“Hi Lacy, how’s your mother doing?” he asked.

“Better, she’s doing better.” I handed him the ice cream as he scanned it.

“Well, look what the cat dragged in.” someone said. I turned and saw Jude his nose was red and had purple spots on it, yet not a ping of sympathy in me.

“And look who’s wearing a shirt! You might want to visit a doctor for that nose of yours.” I poked his nose, he winced and grabbed it, which just made it better to hear him gasp. I couldn’t help myself and just started laughing so loud, which was really embarrassing.

“Here’s your ice cream,” said Mr. Patna, he gave me a little wink which made me scrunch my eyebrows. I grabbed my bag and started to walk out of the store. I put my key in the ignition and all I got a continuous clicking noise. I tried again and again until I finally gave up. Annoyed, I pulled out my cellular device and called Derrik, but no service. The bars in the corner of my phone were empty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short!
I'll hopefully have a full chapter soon because of parent teacher conferences.
Please leave a comment and tell me what you liked
and what you didn't like, that would really help me out.
thanks:)