Status: Active, comments will probably speed up the process, haha:)

So You Say Your Rich

Introductions

After I called Derrik and Madison, I snidely sat on the couch, a huge grin on my face.

“What’s that on your face?” Jude asked.

“Excuse me?”

“Yea, that bright thing on your face, it looks too cheerful for you.”

“It’s called a smile, you might want to try it once in a while, you dunce.” I rolled my eyes.

Cade and Dakota were on the couch opposite us, eyeing our every move carefully. “Interesting,” Cade said.

Derrik came first, he awkwardly stepped and I said, “Thank God,” I ran to him and gave him a hug.

“Hey Lacy, so what’s the deal?”He said.

“Hey!” Jude yelled from across the huge living room, “No private chats!” I sighed.

“Might as well introduce you, this might take awhile.” I walked over to the trio and introduced each of them, Jude just glared. Dakota, Cade and Derrik did all get along pretty well, though.

After awhile Madison came. Madison was possibly the most beautiful girl I’ve ever known. She came in, her ginger hair flowing down her back, shiny and sleek. Her gray eyes shined and she skipped her way in. “Lacy!” She practically jumped into my arms hugging me, “And who may I ask is the one on the right?” eyeing Cade, I just laughed. She introduced herself, shaking Dakota’s hand, and Cade’s (for awhile, before winking and moving on), and finally Jude. Everyone was talking before Cade got out of a daze caused by Madison and banged his fist on the counter.

“Now we have come together to talk about the situation between Jude and Lacy.” Cade said.

“Obviously,” Jude muttered. I opened my mouth a question about to form but Cade held his hand up.

“Wait until we officially start. Alright, Jude and Lacy have had some…disagreements.”

“This is so unnecessary…”I muttered, Cade just gave me a look.

“Thank you, okay, since you’re so impatient, you start Lacy.”

“Yes...Lacy,” Jude slurred my name sarcastically, “You can start.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading:)
If you comment, I might add chapeters sooner:)
Thanks again, comment and/or subscribe, haha