Status: 05.01.15 - It's been a long time since i've updated but i promise a new chapter is coming soon guys!

They Want To See Us Fall Down.

If you want to make me a banner, don't be shy :D

Why hello there stranger want to tell me what you’re doing here?

Oh, you wanna read this story? Well then why don’t I tell you what it’s all about?

ME!

That’s right, this story is all about Jamie Brianna Zara Sanders, I know it's weird name but I’m named after every one of my uncle, Jamie is for Uncle Jimmy whose real name is James, Brianna is for my uncle Brian, Zara is for my uncle Zacky and Sanders is my dad’s last name. Oh yeah, then there’s Johnny but my dad and uncles told me he was just to short but I tell him the J in my name is for him and only him so he’s sort of happy.

I’m adopted well I guess at first I wasn’t really adopted.

My mom and dad told me they found me in some weird creepy alley while Uncle Brian was puking his guts out after they had been celebrating the end of one of their tours (They called it tour but it was really just five guys and a girl cramped up in a van for a few weeks.) Anyway, they found heard crying and when they went to see what it was they found me and mom didn’t have the heart to leave me out there so they took me in even though they were only 18 and my dad was in a band (Avenged Sevenfold, you probably know them by now.)

Then a few years later child service found out about me being with them and they wanted to take me away but my mom and dad fought and eventually got the custody of me.

They told me my whole story about a year ago when I asked, they thought I was a little young (considering that I was only 12) but when I started on my theory on how I was adopted they just told me.

I know my biological parents, well I don’t know them know them but they’re pretty famous.

See my biological dad’s name is Richard and he’s this famous hotel owner, he owns hotel all around the world, in Europe, Asia, America, even the north pole.

My biological mom’s name is Danielle, she doesn’t really do anything else but to stand beside Richard and smiles and waves in her fancy dresses and expensive jewelry.

I also have an older brother, his name is Daniel (named after Danielle if you didn’t see the connection) he’s the one who they really wanted. They actually wanted two boys and they thought that was what they were getting until she gave birth to me, the biggest disappointment in the family, well I only assume I am since they put me in some grungy alley.

They are the perfect snob family, with their expensive cars, mansions, clothes and private schools.

But whatever, I love where I live now, I love my family and I love my life how it has turned out.

Only one small problem, my biological family wants me back.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or any of their wives, i also do not own the girl who's portrayed as Jamie (real name Lia Marie Johnson.) I do however own the plot beause so far i haven't read anything like this.
  1. Chapter 1.
    "Can you believe I came from --- That?"
  2. Chapter 2.
    "I can hear dad's credit card crying from exhaustion"
  3. Chapter 3.
    "I thought I was just dumb"
  4. Chapter 4.
    "I think they can."
  5. Chapter 5.
    “That’s Jamie for you, colorful and energetic” Dad says with a laugh.
  6. Chapter 6.
    “It’s going to be okay sweetie, we’re going to get you back, I promise”