Status: 05.01.15 - It's been a long time since i've updated but i promise a new chapter is coming soon guys!

They Want To See Us Fall Down.

Chapter 4.

Jamie’s P.O.V
So it’s been a month since we found out that I did in fact have dyscalculia and ever since three weeks ago I have started to get tutored at home with a special tutor (from the movies I’ve seen I would have thought the school would have sent a hot 15 year old boy but no, I got a woman in her mid 40’s)

But on the bright side math has been easier and even though I kind of feel like an idiot (despite what my family and friends say) it’s much better this way.

It hasn’t all been sunshine and unicorns though, I had to live without TV, computer, phone and visitors/visiting for a week because of me copying the answer from Rebecca and it sucked big time. So I spend my week going to school, getting home and eat dinner, get tutored (I get tutored every Monday and Thursday) and then I spent the rest of my day lying in bed listening to my iPod.

“It’s so weird, I mean he’s a sponge but doesn’t blow up under water, its just soo –“

“Weird?” I ask interrupting Uncle Jimmy.

Did you know that Uncle Jimmy lives with us? Because he is, I don’t really know why because he has his own money to buy a house but dad said that Jimmy didn’t like being alone so he either stayed with us, Uncle Brian or his fiancé/wife Leana’s house. Kind of like a child of divorce.

“Yeah” He say as his eyes is still on the TV.

“Well it’s a cartoon James it’s not supposed to make sense.” I say keeping my eyes on the TV as well.

“Like inception?” He asks and I look away from the TV to give him a weird look.

“I don’t know I haven’t seen the movie” I say and he just replies with an ‘aha’

“And isn’t that movie about a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream or something?” I ask.

“Yeah, like lost right?” Jimmy asks pulling his eyes from the TV and gives me a goofy smile.

I softly shake my head “You watch way much TV” I mumble as I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen.

Just as I open the fridge I hear the front door open and two pairs of feet coming inside and some small talking.

Taking out a water bottle I twist the cap and take a big gulp of the cool water before I twist the cap back on. And just as I am about to walk out of the room both of my parents appear in front of me both with two shopping bags in their hands.

“Really?” I say as I step aside to let them put the bags on the counter.

“What?” Dad asks as he sets the bags onto the counter and pulls out a few letters which must be today’s mail.

“Mom went grocery shopping two days ago and nearly filled the fridge, and it’s still half full” I say incredulously.

“You can never get enough food” Mom says chuckling as she starts to take out the food and place it all over the kitchen in different cabinets and some of the food in the pantry.

“Tell me about it” I say as I walk out of the kitchen and back into the living room sitting down in the spot I had previously sat in.

“Oh and I can gladly inform that you will attend college when you’re 18” Dad shouts from the kitchen and I just roll my eyes knowing they went to the bank today to put in the rest of the money in my college account.

“Thank you dear father, but I don’t need to go to college to become a stripper!” I shout as I watch the ending credits for SpongeBob.

“Well you’ll need them for pole lesions then dear daughter” Dad shouts and I shrug.

“He’s got a point” I said as I kept my eyes on the TV seeing Jimmy nod in my side vision.

Matt’s P.O.V
“Well you’ll need them for pole lesions then dear daughter” I reply without missing a beat as I search through the mail.

Hearing Val chuckle I look up and see her standing with er hands on her hips with a small smile and an eyebrow arched.

I give her a smile back “What?” I ask.

“You’re going to let our daughter become a stripper” She asks as her hands fall from her hips and she returns to putting the food we bought into cabinets.

“At least she has a plan for the future” I say sarcastically as I stop at one letter addressed to both me and Val.

“Oh, a fancy letter to both of us” I say as I start to open it and read through it.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Sanders

It has come to our attention that you have a young girl living in your home, a young girl that isn’t yours biological.

That girl is out biological daughter, Ashley Susanne Jenson.
We are not going to beat around the bush, we want her back.

We now realize what a mistake it was to leave her and we are ready to give her the love she needs and deserves.

There is a number at the bottom of the letter which we want you to call so that we can meet Ashley.

If we don’t hear from you within the next 48 hours we will not hesitate in bringing the police into this.
- Richard and Danielle Jenson


At the bottom of the letter were both of their signatures and a phone number.

“What the fuck” I mumble as my eyes keeps reading the letter over and over again.

“What?” Val asks as she finishes putting the grocery away and throws away the grocery bags.

“We got a letter from Jamie’s parents. They want her back” I say and Val quickly turns around and walks over to me.

I hand her the letter without a word and wait as she reads it.

“The love she need and deserves? What the fuck!” Val almost shouts and I can feel the anger radiating off her.

I run my hand over my face and scratch the top off my head as I sigh and shrug my shoulder.

“They can’t just take her away, they left her alone, in an alleyway, alone, with no one else, by herself, alone!” Val says fast and when she’s done her breath is rapid.

“Well they are her biological parents and since they didn’t sign any papers that said they would willingly give Jamie to us... I think they can.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not how i pictured it to end, but i'm going away until tuesday and i really wanted to get this up before i leave.

Anyway, what do you think?