Status: 05.01.15 - It's been a long time since i've updated but i promise a new chapter is coming soon guys!

They Want To See Us Fall Down.

Chapter 6.

Jamie’s P.O.V

Tomorrow’s the day.

Tomorrow is the day when everything changes. For one last time I will be able to sleep in my bed, in my bedroom. Never again will I see mom in the kitchen in the mornings drinking a cup of coffee or making breakfast, never will I come home from school to see dad and my uncles sitting in the living room watching a game or talking about tour or discussing the current album they’re making.

Because tomorrow is the day where I move in with my biological family.

Trust me when I say that you should be glad you weren’t here for the things that have happened ever since I first met them in person a month ago. I had thrown myself at Jimmy the second we were home and had gotten out of the car, I told him everything they had talked about and how I didn’t want to move.

An hour or so after that mom and dad came home. I could see that dad was angry as he made his way to his and moms bedroom. When I had asked mom she told me that Richard and Danielle had offered them money so that they would do this legally, well as legally as they could. Of course dad had blown up on them and then stormed out of there.

So now here I am, sitting in our living room with the whole Avenged family just being with them, one last time. Even though prior to today I had spent one day with each of my uncles and aunts and two days with mom and dad. It had been the awesomest week ever.

We started on Monday with mom and dad, first we had gone shopping for things they thought I would need ( I got a new computer!) and some new clothes and then we had gone to get some ice cream, after that we just walked around on the beach and talked. We went to the grocery store and got a lot of candy and sweets, and then we headed to a Chinese restaurant and ate dinner, after that we went home and made brownies and set up bowls with different chips and candy and then we spent the whole time watching home movies until we fell asleep on the couch.

I spent my Tuesday with Uncle Johnny and Lacy, they had taken me around Huntington to various tourist places, it was really fun even though I had been at them many times before. The only thing we really cared about was talking, having fun and taking pictures with my phone for memories. They also bought me a souvenir from the places we went so I wouldn’t forget them (not that I ever would!) When the afternoon came around we got in the car and then drove to a local diner and ate, we stayed there for a few hours and probably spent half of that time eating. The people that worked there said we were their best costumers … like ever.

Wednesday was the day where I woke up to Uncle Brian pouring ice cold water on my face. When I had asked why he said it was the only way to wake me up but he made it up to me when we went to the music store. Brian has always tried to make me play guitar and make me like them but when push comes to shove i can’t play guitar to save my life and I will probably never learn. So while he went on and on talking about guitars me and Aunt Michelle played different silly instruments and I got one that made a really weird noise. After spending two hours in the store they drove us to their house and Michelle made this amazing Italian pasta and for desserts a lot of tiramisu which I ate until my stomach stared hurting. Thankfully Michelle hadn’t had alcohol in the bread thingy because if she had I would have probably been tipsy by now (that should say how much I actually ate.) We talked and Brian played some music on his guitar.

Thursday was spent at Vengeance manor with Uncle Zacky and Gena. Gina had made an amazing lunch and then we ran straight out to the pool and that’s when I noticed Zacky had rented a bouncy house which I ran straight for. We started jumping and minutes later Gena joined us and after we were sweating through our clothes because it was so hot outside we all ran for the pool and I was surprised that I managed to get all my clothes off when I was running. We spendt hours in the pool and I wanted to go back in the minute I climbed up. The rest of the day was spent just goofing around, I also got to see some of the new design Zacky wanted to put on his shirts.

And then there were one left, Uncle Jimmy and Leana. They picked me up and they said that we were going to get cupcakes for lunch which was awesome. We spent the day at an amusement park and Jimmy spent at least half an hour trying to win me a huge duck teddy bear, it was fun to watch and I did get the duck at last. After we were done we went to a burger place where I ate two bacon cheeseburgers and had at least three shakes we stayed until Jimmy was done with his third burger and then we went home to Jimmy where we played different board games until they drove me home.

On Saturday I spent the day with my parents again but this time we just stayed at home, I started the morning with being in the gym with my dad for almost three hours working out, then I spent a few hours with mom in the kitchen where we baked for the day we were having tomorrow and then we ended the day with all of my Uncles and Aunt coming over and we all slept in the main living room.

And now we’re on my last night here, it’s Sunday and I spend the whole day with mi family. And when I say family, I mean my whole family. We’re talking uncles, aunts, grandparents, Matt and Jason Berry, Dan the body, Cam and who not. I made sure to talk to everyone and gave them all hugs and not long after my friends came over (I haven’t seen them since my mom and dad pulled me out of school on Monday). We had a huge BBQ and “partied” until it was almost 1:00 am when most of the people left because of school and work the next day. But my uncles and aunts (including aunt Amy) stayed over and we played a few games before we decided to go to sleep.

Which is where I am now, in the living room where we all decided to stay for the night. Everyone is asleep but I just can’t, I’m just too nervous about the day that’s coming. I look to my left and see my dad’s sleeping face and then to my right where my mom is sleeping. I’m really going to miss them.

I shake my head and lay back down in my sleeping bag, I crawl closer to dad and cuddle into him before I close my eyes falling asleep to his soft snores.

Image

“Wake up sweetie” I hear a distant voice say and I slap the hand that’s touching my cheek earning me a chuckle.

I open my eyes and see my mom sitting next to me, I stare at her for a second to wake up and then I rub my eyes and sit up. I look around to see that everyone is already up and probably in the kitchen.

“Did you sleep well?” Mom asks and I just nod with a smile.

“Good, everyone is in the kitchen and the breakfast is almost done”

I nod again and my mom gives me a smile before she stands up and walks to the kitchen, I stretch before I zip my sleeping bag open and stand up. Looking at the clock I see that it’s 11:00 am meaning that Richard and Danielle is coming in an hour, I feel sadness washing over me and tears threatening to run down my cheek but I swallow it and walk to the kitchen.

As I take one foot in I hear all of the laughter and fights they’re having, which makes me lose it. I keep my head down so they can’t see my tears and I walk over to the head table where my dad sits and I guess he saw me because he pushed his chair back and made room for me on his lap.

I sit down and I immediately push my face in his neck and let out a sob, his arms goes around me and he comforts me. I know that I must have gotten everyone’s attention by now because it’s quiet but I don’t care.

No one says anything except my dad who is whispering comforting words in my ear which isn’t really helping.

“I don’t want to go” I say between sobs.

“I know baby but it’s going to be okay. We’re not letting go of you, you can see us whenever you want, you have our numbers if there is something, you know you can always call us no matter what the time is” Dad says.

“Still, I want to be here. I want to go to my school, I want to sleep in my room and live in my house, not theirs” I say and I feel two hands on my shoulder and I can only guess that it’s mom.

“It’s going to be okay sweetie, we’re going to get you back, I promise” She whispers in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i'm not dead.. That's good :D

I know, i know.. I'm dissapointed in myself that it's taken me this long to update but i just lost the feeling to write but now i've got it back.. I have winter vacation now so i will hopefully write a couple of chapters :)

What did you think of this chapter, what do you think will happen next? Let me know in the comments :)