Mischief Managed

003.

I landed with a 'thump' on the ground. I looked around and was amused to see I wasn't the only one. Arthur, Amos, and Cedric, however, landed perfectly upright, with smiles on their face.

"You guys will catch on one day," Amos laughed. I saw Harry smile slightly at him and get up.

"Need a hand?" came the voice of Cedric.

"Oh, thank you," I smiled, as he helped me up. To my right, I saw Fred's face turn into a look of anger.

"Well, are you lot ready to go now?" Arthur said, brushing grass off of Ginny's back. Everyone nodded and we started walking towards the campsite. With the help of Harry, Arthur paid for our stay and we went to the tent. Once we got to it, it looked a little small - a little too small. The tent was just a plain cream-colored tent that looked like it would hold maybe two people. I looked over at Harry, who shrugged, and all of the Weasley children walked in without a look of doubt on their face.

Harry, Hermione, Jacob, Caden, Ava, and I looked around at each other, until Arthur told us to go on in. We did as told.

The moment I walked into the tent, my jaw dropped open in awe. It looked more like an expensive house than an old tent. There was a kitchen, living room, multiple beds, and even a dinner table.

"I love magic," Harry whispered, looking around the tent with the same look of amazement as everyone but the Weasley's had.

We all just hung out together in the tent while we waited for the World Cup to begin. I sat next to the fireplace - yes, a fireplace in a tent - and watched everyone. Fred and George had their feet up on the table, talking and laughing loudly.

"Fred, George, feet off the table," Arthur said, walking past.

They took their feet off the table for a mere second and said in unison, "feet off the table." Then their feet were right back up after their statement.

Then, I heard Ronald and Caden arguing by the fridge. Harry came over and sat by me, snickering.

"Caden, stop it!"

"Ron, no!"

"Bloody hell, Caden. Just get your own food! This is my sandwich, not yours."

"Ron, make me a sandwich.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Oh, will you two just stop it," Hermione piped in, walking towards them.

Ron looked at Hermione and rolled his eyes, walking away with the sandwich he made, Caden tugging on Ron's shirt.

"Caden, gerrof!" Ron shouted, attempting to stuff the whole sandwich in his mouth.

I looked up and saw Fred and George walking towards Harry and I. They sat down and Fred said, "Quite an interesting show, eh?"

"I've noticed," I said, laughing. "Where did Jacob, Ava, Ginny, and your dad get to?"

"Outside, attempting to make fire," George sniggered. I laughed and hoped that Jacob would be able to show him how.

"So who's excited for the World Cup?" Fred asked.

"Me!" the four of us said together.

"Fred, don't answer your own question," I laughed, playfully poking his shoulder. He smiled and shook the hair out of his face.

"Stupid git," George joked.

Suddenly, we heard voices outside, making the four of us, Ron, Caden, and Hermione to look up, towards the opening of the tent. Then, Bill, Charlie, and Percy walked in with huge grins on their faces.

"BILL!" I yelled, getting up and running over to him giving him a bear hug.

"CHARLIE!" I then ran and hugged Charlie.

"PERCY!" Even though he's a prat, he got a hug too.

Ron, Harry, Fred, George, and Caden all went over to the three, either hugging them, shaking their hands, or greeting them. After we all sat down again, Ronald told them about Fred and George's little Ton-Tongue Toffee treat to Dudley, which they found funny, except for Percy.

"Fred, George, that's not funny. You shouldn't be using your idiotic inventions on Muggles. Or anyone for that matter," Percy said, his nose up in the air.

"Oi, shut up, Perc," Fred said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, just let them have their fun! From what I've heard about him, the little rat deserves it," Bill said, winking at Harry.

"Okay, you lot, are we ready to go now? It's going to start soon!" Arthur called from outside the tent.

Fred and George hopped up in less than a second. I got up, followed by Harry and we followed Ron, Hermione, Bill, Charlie, Percy, and Caden out of the tent. Arthur looked at us, smiled, and began to lead the way.

While getting closer, we heard a voice. "Prime seats! Top Box, straight upstairs, Arthur! As high as you can go!" It was a Ministry Witch. Arthur nodded his thanks and we followed him up to the Top Box, excitement filling every part of us we had. We took our seats and awaited the game to begin. Finally, after hours of waiting - or so it seemed - we all heard cheers and shouts and the Quidditch players were out.

The announcer said the name of each individual player on both the Bulgaria and the Ireland team. They were off, each team keeping up an excellent fight. But in the end, Krum got the snitch because of massive bleeding from his nose, making the final score Ireland: 170 and Bulgaria: 160.

Fans of Ireland erupted into cheers, that seemed to last all night. But eventually, our group made it back to our tents, smiles upon our faces.

"Brilliant, absolutely brilliant," Ron cheered. We all got back into the tent, and I changed into my pajamas, as did the rest. Then, since no one could sleep with all the excitement in the air, we all stayed up.

"There's no on like Krum!" Ron said, laughing while we all sat around by the fire.

"Krum!? Dumb Krum!?" Fred and George said in unison.

"He's like a bird the way he rides the wind! He's more than an athlete - he's an artist," Ron said in awe.

"I think you're in love, Ron," I winked, grabbing onto his shoulder.

"Shut up, Ella," Ron said, laughing.

"Viktor I love you, Viktor I do -" Fred and George began, as the whole group of us sang, "When we're apart, my heart beats only for you!"

We all began laughing and kept chatting about the world cup. Soon after that, we all began to get tired, so Hermione, Ginny, Ava, and I took one half of the tent, while the rest of the boys took the other half. I got onto the top of the bunk bed that Hermione and I shared and fell asleep almost immediately.

It felt like I got no sleep, when I heard screaming surrounding me. I sat up, my eyes half open, and saw everyone else in our enormous tent stirring, rubbing their eyes, or looking around confused.

"What's going on?" Ron asked drowsily.

"It sounds like the Irish are starting to celebrate again!" Fred said, with a small smile on his face.

"It's not the Irish," Arthur said hastily, running into the tent. I didn't even realize he had left. "Death Eaters, loads of them. Looking for Muggle-borns. I want you all, besides Bill, Charlie, and Percy, to go out to the woods until I come to get you. And stick together! Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility. Hurry up, get out of the tent!"

At once we all rushed to get put on our jackets and shoes. I jumped from the top bunk and ran to Ava and Caden's bunk. I scooped Ava into my arms, carrying her, and Jacob was right in front of me, carrying Caden.

"This way!" Fred and George called, as the group of us followed them, running as quick as we could into the woods. Tears began pouring down Ava's face and she buried her face into my chest. I tried my best to keep a hold of her, with her sniffling, but it was becoming harder and harder. Then, I heard Fred's voice up ahead.

"Where's Ron, Hermione, and Harry?"

"What? Oh my god! Where did they get to?" I said, panicking. I looked all around, but caught no sight of them whatsoever.

"Harry! Ronald! Hermione!" I yelled, but heard nothing but the faint screams of Muggle-borns running for their lives.

"They'll be okay," Fred said, turning to me with a worried look on his face. A small tear began to roll down my face, as I feared for my best friend's lives. Jacob offered to take Ava, too, so I handed her over and Fred pulled me into a hug, as I tried my best not to cry.

We all just stood there for a moment, deep in the woods, away from the rest. Suddenly, we heard a scream from behind us - it was a muggle-born witch.

"They're coming this way," she said, crying hysterically. "Run, now!"

Before I knew it, we all ran as fast as we could. We hadn't a clue where we were going, we just knew we needed to get out of there. I heard the woman's scream again and winced, because I knew that had to be close.

"This way," George yelled, and we ran faster and deeper into the wood. I kept my head down, to make sure I didn't trip over anything. All I could see was the black of the ground, but nothing more. After what seemed like hours that we had been running, I stopped to catch my breath, and saw I was alone. Fear quickly struck me as I looked around me helplessly.

"Fred, George? Jacob? Caden! Ava!" I yelled, getting no reply. I quickly turned around the opposite direction, to go look for them. However, I saw someone in the distance - a man - walking towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i really like this story :D

i love you all to pluto and back <3