Status: Please Comment this and my other stories = )

A Hybrids Happiness

This is a side story from the Dark-Hunter series. Fang and Aimee's story is the book "Bad Moon Rising". I dont own any characters besides the ones i make up. This story is about their daughter, Nirvana. She is 1 of their 7 chidlren. The other 6 are boys. Nirvana is the youngest and feels like her family is just too protective and that no one understands how she feels. She is coming into her magick and its easy for her to control. She is an Arcadian Sentinal. She hasnt told anyone yet. She doesnt have a good relationship with her mother, but is very close with her father. Nirvana just wants to find happiness in a world that just seems to keep putting her down.
  1. Just a day in the Life
    Nirvana just has a normal day, might sounds boring, but you dont know her normal.
  2. Happiness comes to those who want it enough
    Bear clan comes into town for a visit and some of their Males want to Mate with Nirvana. Her one dream is to have a mate and child, but why give her hopes up?
  3. Be careful what you wish for, it just might come true.
    First off thank you to aurora lily for the comment = ). Nirvana wakes up in happiness but by the end of the day is pretty pissed about the outcome.