Status: Marvelous work in progress

I'd Come for You

Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

I paced at the end of the alley as Nico was bouncing up and down on the soles of his feet waiting for his father to arrive.

There was a gust of wind from behind me then I was grabbed by the back of my collar and dragged backwards into the alleyway, when I went to turn, the air in my lungs whooshed out and I fell to the floor of the Underworld.

I looked up and glared at my brother who glared even fiercely back, he then picked me and threw me over his shoulder as he began to make his way upstairs, he threw me into a bedroom and walked out locking the door behind him.

I ran to the door and started banging my fists against the wood.

“Hades, you son of a bitch let me out!” I screamed as the skin of my hands began to break away.

Outside of the castle a sound erupted and then the whole castle began to shake. The door to my room flew off of the hinges as if it was being ripped off from the outside. I backed away in terror as Hades’ true form appeared before me, flames burning around him.

“You do not shout at me in my dominion” he snarled as fire erupted

I closed my eyes as tears fell and pictured Percy the way I remembered him. I gasped as the air left my lungs and I landed on a hard surface.

“Lia?” a voice croaked curiously

I opened my eyes and looked above me, I gasped in surprise and relief when I saw my boyfriend curled upon a wooden bed. I jumped up and threw my arms around him, which in turn caused him to cry out in alarm.

I quickly let go of him and slowly moved part of his fringe from his eyes allowing me to see his face properly.

“How?” he asked

I smiled at him sadly, “Hades scared me and I tried to picture you which in turn brought me here”

The door of the cabin was thrown open and Luke/Kronos walked in slowly but he wasn’t looking in our direction he was making his way over to the other end of the cabin where there were various items which probably caused the injuries that Percy had sustained.

“Another day Perseus, what to use today I wonder, my daughter is pretty determined but Eleni has done her job” Kronos told Percy as he browsed through the items “She loves you Perseus, but she won’t survive the journey. My son has revealed that much by trying to save her”

Kronos turned around and froze dropping whatever he had in his hand to the floor with a loud clatter.

“Won’t survive?” I questioned sarcastically “well I’m pretty sure I’m alive, Percy I am solid right?”

Percy nodded at me smiling so I looked back up to my father whose features changed from shock to anger and weirdly enough relief.

“You know, seeing you in my brother’s body still freak me out” I told my father as I stood up.

Percy tried to take my hand and pull me back down but I smiled at him reassuringly, he slowly let me go and I walked over to my father who quickly backhanded me sending me to the floor. I slowly and shakily climbed up from the floor and stood my ground facing my father.

Kronos looked at me and then threw his arms around me shocking me and Percy; he held me close and buried his head in my neck.

“Please don’t scare me again” he pleaded softly

I carefully placed my arms around his neck and smoothed his hair like I used to do to Luke when he was sad.

Kronos slowly pulled away from me and carefully wiped his eyes; he glared at me again and then grabbed Percy off of the bed. He dragged him out of the cabin followed by me then as I got onto the deck I watched in horror as my father threw my boyfriend overboard.

“No!” I screamed running over to the side of the boat

I tried to jump over to help Percy but my father grabbed me holding my arms tight to my sides as I kept screaming.

“He won’t drown he’s the son of the sea” Kronos whispered in my ear softly “He’ll heal”

I continued to cry and struggle as my father carried me in his arms to what I supposed was the captain’s cabin, he sat down on a small bed and held me in his arms as I cried into his chest.

There was a light knock on the door as my sobs began to subside.

“Come in” Kronos called.

The door opened slowly and quietly and three of the old campers from camp Half Blood struggled to walk in as they carried a man’s body between them.

“Boss he’s close to dead” Oliver told him

My father got up and placed me on the chair with my legs close to my chest. He looked down and me and smiled the smile that reminded me constantly that my big brother was no longer in my life because my father had removed him from the equation that was my difficult life.

Kronos touched the man on the head and the three campers and I watched in awe as Luke’s body began to glow brightly and as the glow died Luke and the nearly dead man were both collapsed on the floor.

Luke slowly groaned as did the man, I quickly got up and ran to Luke’s side but what I saw shocked me, my father was no longer in Luke’s body, he had set my brother free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people really hope your enjoying this,
Comments are decreasing : (
Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter