Status: Story will be extremely slow updating. Sorry.

Sweet Child of Mine

Sweet Sacrifice

Cadence and Castiel moved forward through a set of heavy wooden doors. They stopped just inside and found themselves in a large ornate room that was detailed in gold leaf gilt. The doors closed behind them with a thud and the room became very quiet. Cadence stood tall, trying not to feel scared, the lack of clothing making her feel very vulnerable. Her eyes scanned the room and found that they weren't alone.

At the other end of the room was a large fireplace and two Hispanic men standing and looking at them.

"Buenos Noches," said one, his voice bouncing off of the walls, "Please, join us."

Cadence and Castiel walked forward, Cadence in front, staying on the carpet to keep her bare feet off of the tiled floor. She came to a stop just in front of the two men and curtsied, "Buenos Noches, dios." Good night, Gods.

The two men smiled. "Your Spanish is muy terrible," said one. He had long black hair and wore a bright blue vest and pants with no shoes.

Cadence smiled, "I'm sorry."

"The effort was... fantastica." said the other. He wore a similar outfit, but he had a sash wrapped around his waist, and his clothing was purple.

"Thank you."

"What is your name," he asked.

"Cadence Husch."

"And your angel?"

"Castiel."

"The angel of Thursday, no?"

Castiel nodded, "Yes."

The god smiled, "Pleasure to meet you." He went behind him and produced two glasses, "My name is Tonatiuh, I am the Sun God. Wine?"

"Um... no thank you." Cadence backed away.

"But you must have something to drink."

"Water is fine."

Tonatiuh smiled, "Do you not drink alcohol?"

"Not anymore."

Tonatiuh turned back and produced a jug of water, filling the glass and handing it to Cadence, "What about you angel? Wine?"

"No thank you."

"Come now, Castiel, you aren't bound to Heaven anymore. Live a little." The god handed Castiel the glass, filling it with wine. The smell of the drink teased Cadence, taunting her with its bitter sweet scent.

"Your room is beautiful," she said after taking a sip from her water, "Russian based?"

The sun god nodded, "Yes, indeed it is, no?" He turned to the other god.

"Sí," he nodded.

"Romanoff?" Cadence's eyes flashed the design of the mantle above the fire.

"Sí, señorita, very good."

Cadence smiled.

"How did you know?"

"I loved Anastasia growing up. I liked looking at pictures at her palace.”

Tonatiuh laughed, "An educated one! She's wonderful." His dark eyes moved down her body, "What a beautiful outfit you have on."

Cadence blushed, "Thank you, sir."

Tonatiuh moved to circle her, the material of his sash brushing against her thighs, stopping in front of her he said, "What a wonderful gift."

Cadence stiffened at the word, the movement not going unnoticed.

"An independent spirit, is she not?" Tonatiuh took her drink from her and moved her hair from her shoulders, moving behind her, "I do find the more opinionated ones to be more entertaining than the submissive ones."

"More entertaining?" Cadence asked, she was more than aware of the god's hands resting lightly on her thighs, slowly moving up and down her skin,

The sound of the god chuckling softly came just behind her right ear, "For sacrifice."

Her breath caught involuntarily her form becoming rigid, "Oh." She managed.

"But no need to worry," he said, “I’ve never been fond of the taste of red heads."

Cadence nodded, "Reassuring I guess."

"Yes, indeed."

"My lord," said the wind god, "I might be speaking out of line, but there is something different in her."

"Yes, Ehecatl, you're right." Tonatiuh came back around to face Cadence, "What are you?"

Cadence was taken aback by the question, but it was Castiel who interrupted, "Tonatiuh, I need to know if you've had a meeting with my Father. I'm looking for him."

Tonatiuh was reluctant to take his eyes off of Cadence, but he did manage it and said, "Ah, God. I'm sorry to say that I haven't been in contact him or a while. I heard He was dead."

"We don't believe so."

"We?" Ehecatl laughed, "Who's we?"

"Castiel, myself, and others." Cadence said.

"Why are you looking for Him?"

Tonatiuh smirked, "They want help fighting the Devil."

Castiel nodded, "God is a sure way to stop Lucifer, yes."

Tonatiuh held his hands out palm up, "I'm sorry, but... I can not help you. The last time God was here people were committing mass suicide."

"1999?" Cadence frowned.

"Um, no, '88."

Cadence frowned harder, "No one committed suicide that year."

Tonatiuh looked smug, "That you know of."

Cadence smiled, "Well... since you can't help us, we should be going."

Tonatiuh gripped her arm, "Nonsense. You're here, let’s have a party."

Cadence smiled politely, "I'm sure it would be fun, but we have other things on our plate."

"Like killing the Devil?" asked Ehecatl.

Cadence and Castiel stopped, looking at the wind god, "What do you know about Lucifer?" Castiel moved to stand next to Cadence.

The gods looked at each other, both holding knowing smirks on their faces. Tonatiuh turned to the tray and offered Cadence her drink back. "Have a seat, my bonita."

Cadence took her drink back and moved with Castiel to sit on the love couch. Both gods looked amused as they took a seat across from them. The four of them sat in silence for a moment, then Castiel said, "What do you know about the Devil?"

"Can he be killed?" added Cadence.

"Oh, he can be killed," said Tonatiuh, "He may be the ruler of Hell, but he is still only an angel."

"So... we can kill him with-"

"Theoretically anything," said Ehecatl smiling.

Cadence's heart leapt into her throat, the large muscle making it difficult to breathe. It beat excitedly, pounding madly in her esophagus before she managed to swallow it again. Turning to look at her partner, she did all she could to suppress the urge to run to the nearest phone.

"We should be going," said Castiel.

"But we just stared," said Ehecatl, "Please, you must stay. As your host, I command it."

Tonatiuh stood and offered his hand to Cadence who took it, cautious as to what might happen next. Standing, Tonatiuh held her close and said, "Do you mind if I go first?"

"Not at all, Sun God," said the wind god, "Go right ahead."

Tonatiuh took Cadence's glass and set it on a table in between the seats. He gave his host a smile and nodded once to Castiel before moving Cadence away from their group and to a small spot against the wall. Cadence felt the cold structure against her back, the tile beneath her feet was warm.

"You are very beautiful for a human." Tonatiuh's fingers were again at her bare legs.

"Um... thank you." Cadence didn't like what was happening.

"You are a most welcome sacrifice."

The god's mouth found its way to Cadence's collar bone, his hand sliding in between her legs. Gasping, Cadence struggled against him, but he held her firmly against the wall. His mouth moved down to the area just above her top, his lower half spreading her legs. Off to the side, at the fire place, Cadence could hear Castiel struggling against Ehecatl.

Thinking quickly, Cadence placed her feet on the god's leg, her back against the wall. She held onto the edge of a relief on the wall, her finger tips aching as they struggled for grip, she moved her feet, then jumping off of the god, she kicked him, pushing off the wall for more force.

Tonatiuh was thrown back, falling to the floor, Cadence on top of him. She recovered first, and got to her feet, taking out her knives from her hair. Running over to Casitel, she slashed Ehecatl's cheek, the pain causing the god to release the angel. The two turned to run for the door only to find Tonatiuh in front of them,

"How dare you dishonor us," he said, "She is our sacrifice!"

Lunging forward at Cadence he came in contact with the tip of her blade, the gold sinking deep within the god's stomach. He growled in anger, his eyes looking down at the blood pooling on the floor.

"My vessel!"

Cadence smiled, "Pain is a bitch." She took her other knife and plunged it in his chest. He cried out again as Cadence pushed him away, taking the knives out. Tonatiuh fell to the floor as the shock of pain came over him. Turning to Castiel, she found him in combat with Ehecatl, the god overpowering the angel.

"Castiel!" Running over, she slashed at the god, Castiel falling to the floor. Tonatiuh rushed to the aid of his fellow god, grabbing a hold of Cadence from behind.

"Foolish, chica," he sneered in her ear, "Do you think we haven't done this before? That we haven't faced people like you?"

She struggled against him, both him and Ehecatl laughing. The wind god came forward taking the blades from her, using one to slash her cheek. The sting was strong enough to make her cry out, but not enough to make her stop struggling. Her skin burned white hot and she could feel the blood bubble outside the wound then burst, gliding smoothly down her face.

The gods stopped at the sight of the red liquid, both watching it drip off her chin or curve under to travel down her neck. From behind her, Cadence could feel Tonatiuh, fully erect, pressing himself firmly against her back.

In her ear the sun god said, "A taste of you... mm, that sounds like a nice start."

Ehecatl knelt down in front of Cadence, his hand running up her leg, then her thigh, moving the cloth that was covering her. Taking one of the knives, he cut as close to the saddle strap as he could, then together the gods attached their mouths to her wounds; Tonatiuh running his tongue up her throat, catching the runaway stream. Both kept their mouths on her, drinking from her, but pulled away quickly, throwing her down by the still recovering Castiel. Tonatiuh whipped her blood off his chin, a look of disgust firmly set in his features.

"What are you," he asked, "What kind of creature are you to be human and angel?"

Cadence shook her head, not bothering to control her bleeding leg, "I-I have no idea what you're talking about."

Pointing at Castiel the sun god said, "You have lied to a high priest. You have tricked us, offering us a more than happily received sacrifice that we can not enjoy. Get out, and leave this land."

Cadence stood to help Castiel up, but was stopped by Ehecatl, "Not yet pretty.... We may not be able to drink you, or eat you... but we can still have our way! We still get some of your sacrifice, virgin."

Ehecatl threw Cadence to the floor, her head hitting the carpeted tile harder than normal and she was suddenly surrounded by stars. The sound of her knives falling to the floor came off to the side, but she couldn't see them, her vision not returning to her.

"Cadence," called Castiel, "Cadence!" The sound of struggling came, and movement slowly began to return to her though her eyes stayed black.

Hands touched her, moving her bottom dress aside, baring her. Cadence's breathing picked up as she felt a hand of one of the gods lightly cup her, preparing her for far worse feelings to come. She had to move and soon.

Breath hit her face and her own caught. She listened past the struggling sounds of Castiel and the god and heard the man above her. This was the time.

With the heel of her hand she brought it up breaking the nose of her capturer. With him occupied by his nose, she moved toward the sound of the where her knives hit the floor, and felt around her hands touching the cold metal of the blades. Her hands slid up them, covering themselves in blood and found the hilts. Grasping them, she pointed them in the way she had come from, the tips finding something to poke through.

When the sound wasn't Castiel, she pulled one out and aimed the tip at the source of the noise. The noise came again but was cut off when she ripped the blade out, she had stabbed him in the throat. Taking out her knives, she stood, now being able to see shapes in the darkness, like walking around in the middle of a dark night before your eyes have adjusted.

A grunt came, followed by Castiel's voice, "Cadence, over here."

"Where is over there? I can't see anything."

"Left."

She obeyed and the sound of struggling was in front of her. Holding her knives firmly in her hands she took a step forward then lunged with the knife, the blade sheathing itself inside a body.

"Throw it to your right."

She swung her blade, the mass sliding off. An arm wrapped around her, the touch different than the gods. Castiel said in her ear, "I'm going to carry you."

She nodded and felt herself being lifted into a bridal style hold and closed her eyes against Castiel's shoulder while he ran. Doors were opened, then they were no longer inside but out. Cadence felt the tug at her stomach that meant they were leaving, then they were in side again.

"Cas?" The voice sounded like Jo. "Who’s that? Oh my God, mom!"

A pair of footsteps came then the sound of Ellen could be heard, "Put her on the bed."

Setting Cadence down, she felt herself sink into the mattress, then the large hand of Castiel on her forehead.

Then, she was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... this one's long.
I'm sorry for the length, but it kind of had to happen in a way.
I hope you like it!

Warning, the next one isn't as long. It runs on the short side of average.
Or so I think.

Anyway.... comments?