Beautiful Remains

What You Live For Now Is Dead

We gather here to sing for you the words you've written

It started a few hours ago with a frantic phone call from Andy's mom. She was hysterical and crying so loud we could hear her over the phone. Andy tried to calm her down and ask what was wrong.

His face changed and a tear slid down his face. He muttered something before running off to the bunks and locking the door.

Each bloodshot beauty still rings true

The guys looked around in confusion. What the hell happened? Andy is the love of my life and there was no way I was just going to let whatever this was hurt him; alone. I stood up and knocked on the door to the bunks.

I could hear him sobbing from the other side. He didn't respond so I took out a small pin picking the lock and pushing it open. I saw my beautiful baby lying in his bunk sobbing, black lines running down his pale checks.

From violent crashes

"Andy baby what's wrong?" I asked brushing the hair out of his face. He just shook his head crying harder. I bent down sitting next to him and rubbing his shaking back.

Gently rest your weary head

From his lips spilled words of pain and a violent crash. His father had been driving home from work when a drunk driver had hit him; by the time the ambulance had arrived it was to late and he'd lost to much blood, and died.

Andy's dad was his biggest inspiration, they were closer then any other father and son I've ever seen. I watched the love of my life mourn and hurt knowing that I could do nothing to ease his pain.

What you live for now is dead

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry" I said, not sure what else to say. Emotions were never my strong point and this was the ultimate one.

Goodnight, Goodbye, A soul surrender

"Ashley I can't do this, I can't go on" he spoke through tears. I held his face in my hands, my heart was breaking for him.

This love will set you free from thoughts of yesterday

I held him as he cried in my arms. Kissing his tear stained checks. He cried into my chest clutching my shirt tightly, his whole word crashing down around him.

"I love you so much baby, you don't know what seeing you like this makes me feel like"

Now death has come to claim your beautiful remains

Through the tears and running makeup he was still as beautiful as ever, my gorgeous angel had fallen from the sky his wings ripped and heart shattered. I would be here though to catch him and heal him.

I don't know what was worse hearing his cries or hearing nothing from him at all as we got to the hotel.

I'll strike the match to set you off

He sat motionless and silent on the edge of the bed, staring at the wall like he himself was dead. I tried to get him to talk but he ignored me completely as if he was numb and could no longer hear or talk.

And watch you glisten, our loves in time

I wet a wash cloth with warm water and lightly dabbed it on his stained checks, removing the make up and tears. His intoxicating sky blue eyes were dead and dull the white around them bloodshot and red.

"Andy..."

A single loss, you never listen

"Baby please talk to me, I love you so much" I said quietly hoping to get some sort of response from him.

I didn't as he just stared off at the wall, without any reconnection for my words. I took the next step carefully wrapping my arms around his fragile body. A small gasp signaled that he was still alive.

Gently rest your weary head

"It's okay baby I'm here" I whispered. His bottom lip trembled and the tears began to run down his checks again. I took a tissue and wiped them from his beautiful face.

What you live for now is dead

I pulled his still numb body next to me laying down next to me.
"Why don't you get ready for bed?" I suggested. He shook his head.

"Come on sweetheart you need to sleep" I said helping him get undressed. Let this be recorded that this was the first time that I undressed him with no intensions or want to just fuck him. I wanted to care for him and hold him.

I pulled the covers over both of us.

Goodnight, Goodbye, A soul surrender

"I love you so much" I said as I wrapped him up in my arms.

"I-I love you t-too Ashley" he sobbed.

"I'm goanna be right here for you through all of this okay, I'll make sure you make it through" I said holding his hand in mine.

He nodded silently.

Here in this room is what we must do

He cried more soaking my T-shirt through. I just held him though whispering how much I loved him and kissing his trembling lips.

This love will set you free from thoughts of yesterday

"I love you, I love you, I love you" I said to him, meaning each one.

He looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes and smiled a somber smile.

"Ashley.."
"Yes love?"

Now death has come to claim your Beautiful Remains

"I love you so much, I don't know what I would do without you"
"Aw sweetheart you never have to worry about that, I promise I'll never leave you" I said holding him tight.

This love will set you free from thoughts of yesterday

"Go to sleep baby" I whispered kissing his closed eyes. He took his trembling hands holding my face and kissing my lips softly. I could taste the pain in his kiss.

Now death has come to claim your Beautiful Remains

I kept him in my arms the whole night, I'd watch over his beautiful remains.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andy's dad isn't actually dead, he's actually a very good person I'd cry if he died. But for the sake of this story I decided to do this, as a change from just a lot of one shots about sex.