One Shot(s)

first day of school

My first day of school at a different school... Again.... Yeah, it sucks. But, i just happened across the most beautiful girl in the world that day. She was maybe five feet four inches, gorgeous auburn hair, and the smile of an angel. Turns out, we had several classes together, and she wanted to talk to me on the way to some of them.. Well, I have balance issues. As we were walking down the stairs to our next class, I forgot about them and started watching her every move. She had this sparkle in her eye that you could only see from the side that drew me in. My day started sucking right then and there. As it turns out, there was one step that was extra deep. I didnt know this, and ended up falling down the rest of the steps. When i finally ended up at the bottom of the stairs, I looked up at her and saw the pain on her face. I smiled at her and she immediately came down the stairs and asked if i was ok. I said yes, and she didnt move. I tried to get up, but feeling her hand on my chest, I looked in her eyes and saw something. I started shaking slightly and i leaned in close to her and kissed her lips gently. As i did that, it seemed like a firework went off and she started pulling me closer. I forgot about the other people around us, and i remembered the fact that she had a boyfriend at the time. Now, were together and happier than ever. Shes in college and doing great, while i work out of our house writing all these stories. She says that I should do something else, but i just want to do what i love and writing is what i love. i also love her. I plan on proposing to her, as soon as i get the ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
for a special person who asked for a story..