Status: just started :D

I'll ***ing fight them.

Paper butterfly's.

I remember the phone call I got two summers ago, your voice was quiet and shaky as if you had been crying. You told me that you needed me with you. Then you hung up. The sound of the dialling tone floods my mind, even now.

I ran all the way to your house, you were waiting for me sat on your garden wall. Staring up at the cloudless sky, mascara tainted tears running down your cheeks. I sighed softly and sat down beside you. “what's up?" I whispered , as I wiped the tears from your cheeks. You tore your eyes away from the sky, and looked at me, though it seemed you looked right through me." Not here "you sighed. And you took me by the hand, and we walked in beautiful silence.

You led me to the oak tree on the top of spine hill. You let go of my hand and lay down underneath the tree. I sat beside you crossed legged and pulled out two cigarettes from my pocket, lit them both then passed one to you. You smiled and took a drag. I watched as you blew rings of smoke into the air and traced the shapes delicately with your little finger. We sat under the tree perfectly silent. I rubbed what was left of my cigarette on the trees rough bark and flicked the butt somewhere in the long grass that surrounded us. You looked at me with vacant eyes and did the same. I broke the silence by asking you what was wrong for the second time. You sat up and started twisting your lovely hair through your fingers. “Do you really care?” you whispered softly, Tears began to stream down your face once again. “would I be here if I didn't”, I replied, taking hold of your wrist and pulling you hand away from your tangled hair.

“He's gone" You mumbled. And you threw yourself into my arms. Delilah, you didn't need to utter another word.

Your tears fell like rain drops, and the sun sank into the ground. We lay there the whole night through in our imperfect world, watching as the moon crept across the sky and the fragile stars flickered in the inky abyss above us.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it! :)