Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Virus

It’s Saturday, sweet, sweet Saturday the day of no school and relaxation. That’s unless you’re like me and have to go to work. Well, maybe, if you count me calling in a favor and having someone else cover my shift at the Apple Store, I thought to myself and smiled. Closing the house door behind me I walked over to my Coupe and hopped in the driver’s seat, slipping my key into the ignition. My Coupe roared to life and I started to reverse out of the driveway when I heard someone yell my name over my loud music.

“Danny!” A voice yelled out and I glanced in its direction noticing a young Beckett racing towards me. Louis, arms flailing to grab my attention was running across the yard at full speed, “Don’t leave yet, Danny!” I put my coupe in park and lowered the music just as he came up to the window. “So…glad,” he said trying to catch his breath, “I…caught…you. Whew, just give me a moment.” He took a deep breath calming his self and let it out. “Okay, I’m good now.”

“What do you need, Louis?” I asked glancing at my radio noticing it was almost noon. He looked at me about to say something and then closed his mouth as if was confused. “What is it?”

“Aren’t you going to work today?” he asked pointing out my casual attire, instead of my blue Apple logo shirt.

“I have some errands to run today so I’m having someone cover for me at work?”

“Errands,” the word rolled off his tongue like it was foreign to him, “but, you don’t run errands.”

“Yeah, well there is always a first for everything. But besides that what did you need? I’m in a hurry.”

“Well it was a lot of things so I’ll just ask you one.” I nodded waiting for him to continue, “You see Eddy and I were going to make some flyers of Meg and need your super printer for the job.”

“Just the printed or do you also need my computer?” I asked.

“Just the printer. We’re planning on hooking it up to Dean’s computer since the flyers are already saved on his.”

I ran the idea through my head a couple of times and thought if it’s to find Meg it was okay with me. I told him it was okay and he smiled the first smile all week since Meg disappeared. I reached out and messed his blonde hair up like I used to do when he was little and he smiled more looking more like his self.

“Okay, Okay. You got to go Danny.” He backed away from the car and waved at me as I backed out of the driveway. I sped down the street, stopped at the stop sign and turned the corner heading to Carl’s place. He agreed to help me find who Meg’s kidnaper is and our only lead is the username. Snuznclass92, the person who hacked the computers at our school showing such graphic footage serious pissing me off, hmm…I guess I can add computer wiz to the suspect profile too. So Carl, being the computer wiz he is, said he could try and help me by trying to trace the name from his computer. His super computer, as I like to call it. Since he claims he has enough fire walls that would put the government to shame I think its okay to trust him.

I pulled up to his house and parked in the empty drive way feeling somewhat excited about today for some odd reason. Cutting the engine I jumped out of the coupe, went to the front door, and rang the door bell. There was some muffled yells and a little shuffling before the door was opened revealing a disheveled look Mrs. Landon. “Oh, Danny,” she said letting me in, “I didn’t know you were coming over today.”

I gave her a smile, “Well, Carl and I have a project to work on.” It wasn’t a complete lie looking for Meg is a project; just not a school related one.

“Really?” she eyed the second floor where music was blasting, “That boy never tells me anything, and even if he did I probably couldn’t hear him over that music of his.” I laughed a bit at what she said, “Well if you anything just yell for me. “

“Okay thanks, “I told her before walking up the steps following the loud musical lyrics of Green Day. The second floor consisted of blue walls, wooden flooring, and white doors plain doors with the exception on Carl’s door. His was covered in Don not Cross yellow tape along with a large sign saying ‘No Entry Allowed.’ I walked over to his door and opened it finding him sitting in his desk surrounded by his four computer monitors, its light bouncing off his glasses. Its evident he didn’t notice me come in so I turned of his stereo earning his attention.

He swung around in his chair, “So you are here,” he said looking at me.

“No duh, Sherlock.”

“So,” he turned back in his seat so he would be face the computers again, “Was Becky able to take your shift?”

“Nope,” I told him as I plopped on his bed, “Zack did.”

“Why?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I think I remember hearing something about him saving up for a car.” I said to him from the bed. Which is very comfortable by the way, I have a feeling it’s a Serta. I turned to my side and watched him work very fast on the keyboard. His fingers quickly typing as different windows popped up and the different screens being overlapped by another window. Besides his computer stills, brains, and being my crush I have to say he has to be the greatest hacker I know.

“I can feel it you know.” He said pulling me from my thoughts of possibly stealing his computer hard drive.

“And what exactly are you feeling?” I asked mockingly.

“Your eyes searing a hole through my back,” I turned onto my other side so I would be facing the wall. My hands instantly went to my face as it heated up.

“I wasn’t watching you, I’m thinking.” Of stealing your computer.

I heard the squeak of his chair turn, “Thinking of what?” he asked.

“Meg, Eddy, Louis, and Snuz of course.” There was some shuffling and I half turned when Carl was on top of me. His face not far from mine with my expression by reflected back to me through his lenses.

“You’ve been losing sleep over this haven’t you?” I stayed silent, “Jesus, Danny you need to take better care of yourself. You look like you’re about the drop,” If I do pass out it’s because of this closeness we have, not so much lack of sleep. He got off me and threw a blanket at my face blinding my vision. “Get some rest. I’ll wake you if something happens.” I can’t say I expected something to happen, but that doesn’t mean I’m not disappointed nothing did happen. So I lay down and covered myself with the blanket looking for a comfortable spot to sleep. I guess you can say the two of us are at that stage where we are comfortable enough being around each other that sleeping in the other’s bed isn’t awkward. Well, maybe for him it is, for me it’s one of those moments where I want to freeze in time. I closed my eyes and stayed still trying to fall asleep for what felt like several minutes giving the impression I was sleeping. I assume Carl thought I was sleeping cause he didn’t’ turn the music back on. The only sounds in the room were our breathing and the sound of his typing on the keyboard. Time passed and I started to actually fall asleep when I Carl started swearing.

“Shit, shit, no, no!” he yelled and I quickly sat up and ran to the computer.

“What is it?” I asked looking at the screens. The different screen were popping up windows in red with warnings and coding everywhere.

Carl was typing really fast now and his eyes darted screen to screen, “Something broke through my fire wall,” he said sounding pretty pissed. He kept typing like a manic until the screens turned black and large red letters popped up each on an individual screen.
Keep. Away. From. Danny.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I thought maybe I'll give Danny and Carl a little romance, and what better than letting them get really close...and on a bed, alone in a boy's room. Just a show of hands, or comments. How many girls and or guys depending who you are, could picture getting pinned down or pinning down their crush with your faces' only a few inches away? Then there is the conflist of being told to saty from that person? please comment I would like to hear what you think about this...oh and the story too ^_^
P.S. please subscribe ; )