Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Second Shadow

It’s Sunday morning, and of course, my family has abandoned me in the house. Mom and dad have to go do some business breakfast somewhere and Eddie, well, is just gone. Fun how much your family does together when one member is missing. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen as my stomach growled at me, “Feed Me.” It growled again and I checked the fridge for something to devourer. The only things that were there were some left over Chinese, pizza, and Mexican takeout. So I think it goes without saying that my mom isn’t big on cooking. I started moving things around in the fridge at least hoping we had some juice when the doorbell rang.

“It’s open!” I yelled since I was too engrossed in finding breakfast to open the door.

“Hey,” I heard someone say to me, but I couldn’t turn around since I climbed halfway into my fridge, “Yo, Danny,” I was pulled out of the fridge by my shirt. Upset and very hungry I looked at the culprit and noticed it was Axel, “What are you trying to do? Find Narnia?” he sarcastically asked.

“If Narnia can provide me with breakfast, then yes,” I snapped at him. It was clear my hunger was taking over.

“Then how about I take you out to breakfast.” He smiled, “We can hit IHOP and you can have pancakes with that strawberry syrup you like some much.” He did a funny m move with his eye brows that made me laugh as he waited for me to cave in. Strawberry syrup has always been my weakness and he knows that.

“Fine,” I said and slammed the fridge door close before I went a got my wallet from the counter. The two of us walked out of the house and I locked the door behind me before going with Axel to his garage. “So we taking your’s or Dean’s?” I asked him as the garage opened revealing an orange Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo and a red 458 Italia Ferrari, the orange one being Axel’s and the red one Dean’s.

“We’re taking mine out, Dean has a date today and needs to impress his girl,” he made a face as his said that last part. “Hop in D,” he unlocked the car and I climbed in and sat in the leather seat. He started the car and the radio blared as the car roared to life and we flew out of the garage onto the street. We made a stop at the end of the street and made a quick left before he put the car to its use and raced down the street.

“And you wonder why it took you so long to get your driver’s license,” I said as we made a sharp turn and the smell of burning rubbing filled the air.

Axel laughed, “Hey I’m a good driver it’s there a just some people that don’t appreciate the beauty of driving fast like me.”

I laughed, “Is that why I never see others girls in your car?”

“Exactly,” he said and made another turn, “you see the trouble with them is that they start screaming, ‘you’re going to kill us, stop the damn car, We’re going to die!’ it just gets so annoying you know?”

“Actually I don’t know. People don’t scream when I drive.”

“Sure they don’t,” he pulled into an IHOP and cut the engine before we got out and walked in. A waitress greeted up and led us to a table by the windows.

“Lindsey will be your server,” she said more toward Axel then me. Funny how you can quickly disappear when you’re with someone who is supposedly attractive. She left the menus and walked away smiling and I looked at Axel who watched her walk away.

He finally noticed me, “What?”

“Nothing, it’s just the way people act around you is amazing.” I said and then I looked at my menu.

“You mean how women act around me?” he smiled and leaned back in his seat smirking at me.

I looked at him taking in his cocky attitude when Lindsey announced herself asking what we wanted to drink. I ordered some orange juice and Axel black coffee before we order our breakfast. I order my pancakes with hash browns and bacon while Axel got some French toast with the works. We didn’t wait long before the food arrived and by then all conversation was useless as I tiered into my pancakes covered in strawberry syrup. As I ate I noticed the person sitting behind Axel acting a little fidgety. He didn’t order much just some coffee and what looked like toast. He stayed as long as we did when Axel and I got up to leave I noticed in the car he left too, but I couldn’t see the face. When he stepped out of the restaurant he had a motorcycle helmet on.

Axel looked in the direction I was and whistled, “That guy has a nice ride. Looks like a Suzuki Hayabusa…this year’s model.” The man got on the motorcycle and started it up making the engine roar before he left the parking lot. “That’s some ride,” he said slowly watching the guy leave, “do you think I can pull something like that off?”

“If you want to kill yourself, Sure why not? I promise you I’ll be the one to over dramatically throw myself over you casket.”

“Awe that’s nice to know,” He messed my hair up and got in the car.

I tried to fix my hair when he beeped the horn, “how about I be the one to kick the casket over in fury,” I mumbled to myself before getting into the car. We drove out of the parking lot and pulled onto the main street when Axel turned his radio on and started singing Katy Perry’s E.T. feat. Kanye. He sang the male part and I had Katy’s part and we acted like total fools in the car. We pulled up to a stop light and I glanced in the rear mirror when I noticed something familiar, or someone. “Hey turn here.”

“Why? Home isn’t that way.” Axel said.

“Just do it,” he did and once he turned on the turning signal and switched lanes the motorcyclist behind us, the same one from IHOP did the same thing. “That guy’s following us.”

“What guy?”

“The guy from IHOP. The guy with the bike, he’s following us.”

“But didn’t he leave before us?” Axel asked.

I watched the man through the passenger side mirror, “Yeah he did, but he’s been following us.”

“God I hate tag-a-longs,” he said before hitting the gas running a red just before the cars started moving.

“Do you want to get us killed?” I asked.

“There’s that question again,” he said to me, “What is it with girls? Is that question just wired in your DNA?” he rambled as my phoned vibrated with a text message from…Meg? I opened it up and felt my heart drop.

Meg: Don’t think you can lose me with that little stunt, danny. I’m always watching you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danny has a stalker and with Meg’s cell, hmm what to think of it. So yes, sorry for the very, very, Very late update. If I get the chance (and if my school work allows it) I will and hope to post the next one soon. But I have made a blog for this story just to show pictures of the cars and bikes along with updating the story process.

So here is Axel and Dean’s cars

And here is the motorcycle

These are on the blog I was talking about. So for those who haven’t heard the E.T by Katy Perry song I mentioned click the link.

So yeah, please leave your thoughts about the chapter I love reading them. Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You : )