Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Clouded Eyes

Dark, everything’s dark again. My wrists are starting to lose feeling like from the first time I was here. Yes, I’m back in the room with the cameras, and yes, they did chain me back to the ceiling like some kind of cattle. I don’t like being treated like an animal, ESPSECIALLY when I was told that I was supposedly loved. I mean what kind of moron treats the person he loves like a piece of meat? Ugh these chains are scrapping into my skin and hurts like hell. No, No, I will NOT cry. I will not give in to these creeps and give them the satisfaction of making me cry. I will not let them take away what little will power I have left inside of me. I will keep hold of my sanity as long as I have to until someone finds me and takes me home. Then I will cry. I will cry my heart out knowing I made it through this hell in one piece. I will cry in my mom’s arms like a child and not pull away because of embarrassment. Then I will confess to Dean like a grownup because I doubt his rejection could hurt as much as the pain I’m going through now. The sound of a door opening caught my attention.

“Whose there?” I asked since I’m blindfolded. There was a sound of something dragging on the floor that stopped in front of me. “Who are you?”

“Pipe down, will you?” a familiar voice said, “God if they find me in here…. If he finds you in here… man all hell would break loose.”

“As if hell hasn’t already been running ramped,” I said.

“You’re one smart-ass kid, you know that?” I remained silent, “Listen kid all this shit with you being in this room isn’t my buddy’s doing.”

“Oh, like I can believe you.”

“Well I can’t say I’ve given you a reason that would make you believe me.” He said with a sigh. “Listen to me. This, this thing we’re in isn’t something either of us can control.”

“I highly doubt that.”

“How so?” he asked.

“Aren’t you friends with the guy that planned all of this?” I snapped.

There was a long pause and then he sighed, “You don’t understand. My input here is nonexistent. The only thing I have power in is your well being. I’m responsible for your health, clothes, food, and etcetera. Anything else is null-and-void.”

“Then why are you here? It’s clear to me I didn’t do anything to you. Not directly and not indirectly.”

He chuckled, “My reasons for being involved in this crime is…complicated. For why I’m in charge of you is because I easily care for others.”

I scuffed at his last remark, “Turning me black and blue doesn’t exactly scream caring.”

“What can I say? I have a short fuse. I let my temper loose on you. Something I’m not too proud about. A man can’t call himself a man if he raises a hand to a girl.”

“Then what are you?” I asked.

“A friend dragged into this hell of a plot. This crime in progress due to mere raging hormones of another,” There was some silence and then I felt someone touching me when the blindfold fell off. I was staring face to face with ‘the friend.’ His hazel eyes staring back at me as if they wanted to spill all its secrets. I want to know his secrets. I want to know why he is involved…I hope this doesn’t become an obsession. “Listen to me,” he sounded serious, “from here on out a whole lot of shit will be going down. Things are going to happen, maybe even some unpleasant things. I may only be able to keep these…unpleasant situations from happening, but only for a small period of time. I can protect you, but I can only do that from within the small power I have. Which trust me isn’t a lot. That punk, rat bastard, son of a bitch is pushing buttons and for some reason messing with you. I don’t know why. I can honestly say he doesn’t like you, but he watches you. Like a cat watching a mouse, playing with it before it finally gives up…I don’t like it.”

“And why are you telling me this?” I asked sarcastically.

“Because I don’t like how the way things are being handled. Power seems to be shifting upstairs and it looks like you’re going to take a big hit. I don’t feel like that its fair game going on anymore. Plus attacking you without you knowing what’s coming isn’t right...at least that’s what I think.”

“Well isn’t that admirable of you,” I told him sarcastically.

He smirked, “Yeah, I’m a real modern day gentleman.”

I laughed a bit, “Yeah, well, you don’t have much completion in this place. You know, compared to the other guys here.”

A small smile creped over his face as he back away from me. “Interesting,” he said.

“Come again? I don’t understand.”

“Isn’t it interesting that we can talk casually like this?”

I mulled it over, “If it was under normal circumstances I could see how it wouldn’t be interesting. So, yes, I find engaging in conversation with you interesting.”

He chuckled and picked up the blindfold, “You’re one smart ass girl ya know that Meg? You never give a straight answer,” he placed the blindfold back on me. “I swear you make me doubt myself sometimes.”

“Yeah well I kind of have that effect on people.” I said and he laughed again. I can ear him start to walk away and I felt my heart sink a little. “Wait! Are you going to leave me in here?”

There was a pause followed by the sound of someone tapping their fingers on wood. “Yes I am,” he said, “but if you need me just give me a shout out.”

“But I don’t know your name! What am I supposed to say? Jerk? S.O.B.? Rat Bastard?” A hand quickly came over my mouth.

“No, none of those names. My name’s Fletcher. Just yell Fletcher.” Then his touch was gone and the sound of the door closing echoed around the room. Again I was alone.

“Fletcher,” his name rolled off my tongue as I said it slowly, “You’re one son of a bitch for leaving me alone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So now we have a name to one of the kidnappers. Also the people who had a sneek peek at this believe that Fletcher a.k.a. 'The Friend' has feelings toward Meg. Hmm... that could be a problem. Anyway do YOU think Fletcher has feelings toward Meg? Does it seem like something is devloping between them? Please tell me what you think.
Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^