Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Pain and Pleasure

I wonder if there is any chance of being moved to a room where I’m not bond, well, besides the bathroom and showers. Speaking of bathroom…

“Fletcher!” I yelled from where I was; locked in a chair that was nailed to the floor, each limb strapped down. I’m mean seriously, am I that threatening that I always have to be either sedated or chained? I would think for three grown men a teenage girl like me wouldn’t be that hard to handle. It’s not like I’m Jackie Chan and will beat them down, or Jack Sparrow that will come up will a great way to escape. Then again I have been thinking of plans to escape none that would be successful has yet to come to mind. “Fletcher!” I yelled again just louder.

The door rattled and opened only it wasn’t the person I wanted, “Damn it, girl. Why do you have to be so fucking loud all the time?” The youngest guy of the three culprits and the most violent said. He leaned against the door and looked at me and suddenly I felt self-conscious. I don’t know if was because of how I looked with my tang top and short-too short for my tastes- skirt that was slightly higher showing way too much leg. Well enough that my bottom was feeling chilly, or how I was strapped down which caused my legs to be open a bit uncomfortably. He titled his head still studying me silently and I felt my ears warm up as he did. Damn, this pervert is looking up my skirt, I thought to myself. “Cute, but nah,” he said and shook his head.

I know I will regret this, “Excuse me?”

“Like the view, kid. Just doesn’t give me that excitement.”

“As if I’m sitting here, like this, for you,” I snapped at him and he smiled at me making me uneasy. He walked in a closed the door before coming closer and squatting in front of me. Jesus Christ, I didn’t say get closer! I felt myself wanting to jump out of my skin when he looked up at me. “Just get out of here and tell Fletcher I need him.” I yelled.

“Why do you need him?” he asked, “what can he do that I can’t?”

“For one he doesn’t make my skin crawl like you do,” I hissed at him wishing my leg wasn’t strapped down so I could kick him. Never before have I wanted to beat someone down as much as this guy, huh, maybe strapping me down does worked for their benefit.

“heh,” I heard him say making my heart jump in a bad way. Like a small animal realizing the large predator in front of them. His finger traced up my calf to my thigh to where he started pushing my skirt up more and more.

I swear if this chair wasn’t holding me down I would have pinned him to the floor, “What the hell are you doing?” I asked as he played with my skirt, flapping it up and down. ”Damn it you bastard get away from me,” his hand grasped my thigh roughly when I yelled, “Shit, don’t you fucking understand me? Get the hell away from me!”

“Yes,” he said smiling and sounding a little drunk, “yell more, scream more. Show the fieriness inside you as I piss you off.” His smiled widen more, “come on, do it. Yell more!”

What the hell? “Get off me you perverted sicko!” I screamed and then spat on his face. He froze and let the smile fall from his face as retracted his hand to wipe off the spit. I watched as he became silent and then broke out to a chilling laughter.

“Damn,” he said looking at me, smiling while raking his hand through this hair, “never thought you’d trigger that part of me.” He put both his hands on my legs and leaned close to me so we were eye level. “I don’t know whether to be mad or aroused,” one of his hands’ started going up my skirt and I started to squirm underneath him, “You know there has always only been one person to make me feel that rush. That ecstasy of harassment and pleasure of abuse,” he licked his lips at me sending shivers down my spine, “it’s delicious.”

“You’re disgusting.” I said looking at him.

“I’m merely a masochist,” he smiled at me and then started squeezing my thighs that I could feel his nails digging into me. I screamed and dug my nails into the chair as he squeezed even harder, “with a few sadistic tendencies.” I kept eye contact with him to show I wouldn’t back down and he shiver, “Damn that felt good. I swear looking at you is like looking at her, but it’s still not at that level where you can be her.” He leaned closer to my ear, “Should I train you like I will her?” he whispered and I panicked.

“No! Go Away! Fletcher! Fletcher, help me! Please help!” I scream to the top of my lungs and he came throwing the door open. He zoomed in on the guy in front of me, grabbed him by the collar and threw him against the wall.

“What the hell are you doing in here?” Fletcher’s voice was booming.

The guy laughed and then shrugged, “She was yelling for you and I was bored so I came to have a little fun.”

Fletcher narrowed his eyes and held up the guy’s hand, “So you mutilated her? As if cutting her hair wasn’t enough?” he said shaking the guy’s bloody finger’s in his face.

The guy yanked his hand back, “what’s wrong with entertaining myself with what we have?”

“Are you really that demented?” Fletcher asked.

“One man’s fetish is another man’s nightmare,” he smirked, “It’s not like you can do anything about it?” he then pushed Fletcher roughly and headed to the door. “See you later,” he waved his bloody hand at me and then left. Fletcher was quick to move because he was suddenly unbuckling me before I even realized he moved.

“What are you doing?” I asked him as he finished my legs and was now on my wrists.

“He had blood on him correct?”

“Yeah…” I said slowly when Fletcher undid the last bond and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder like a sack. “Hey what are you doing back there?” I asked when I felt my skirt go up.

“That son of a bitch!” he said loudly sounding pretty pissed, “Damn when I get my hands on him.”

“What? What did he do?” I asked nervously.

“Shit,” he whispered, “you’re going to need some major bandaging,” we left the room and walked down the hall. My guess is we’re going to the showers which are perfect since I still need to go to the bathroom and I feel as if my bladder is going to explode.

“Yeah well before we start the bandaging process do you think I could finish some business first?” I asked.

“Not unless you want to experience a ton of pain while you piss,” he said and then suddenly stopped walking.

“What’s going on?” I asked trying to look over Fletcher’s shoulder.

“Yeah Fletcher,” Snuz’s voice made me jump, “what’s going on?” shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
So it looks like Meg ran into trouble with a guy who turns out to be a sadist (a person who gains gratification obtained by the infliction of physical or mental pain on others) and a masochist (a person who obtains gratification –pleasure- in being subjected to pain or humiliation especially by a love object-has a taste for being abused or dominated) But Fletcher came to her rescue and help her out. Still they ran into Snuz who claims to love Meg and sounded pissed when he found Fletcher and Meg in the hall… Hell is about to break loose!

So what did you think of the chapter?

Don't Be A Silent Reader

Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You : )