Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Oil over the Flames

I slept over at Carl’s for the past few days in order to cool off, better yet to let my dad cool off. I don’t want to run into him or my mom by this point in the game. I have never rebel against my parents before and I must admit it felt go to speak against them…even if I did get hurt in the process. But as of right now I seriously need to get my belongings and return to school to keep up with my class and not fall behind. Granted I feel like I’m sponging off of Carl’s folks by staying with them right now I don’t feel that I have the balls to go home just now.

As of now Carl is at school and getting whatever he can for me, and according from what he told me last night Eddy hasn’t been showing up at school either. So from the looks of things it would seem the school is missing all three of the Tatopoulos kids, not something to be proud about I’d say. One child was taken, the other ran away to her friend’s house, and the only son has disappeared as well with a location unknown to everyone. God, I wonder what fresh hell broke out among my parents when I left the house. I wonder if they will kick me out because of my outburst. I mean I’m eighteen they are well within their rights’ to do so.

I sighed and rolled over on Carl’s bed and looked at his computer wondering if I can get into my laptop from here. I moved from the bed to the computer and placed his headsets on and logged on without problems. I searched my email and went into hacking my laptop with ease bringing up my home screen and all its icons. I leaned back in the chair and stretched hearing my bones crack and feeling tension leave me. I moved the mouse over and clicked for my email when I noticed a video message from an unknown sender. I felt the urge to delete it, but with all this fuck up stuff that’s been going on with unknown people I decided to watch it.

A black video box opened up and started playing showing Megan kneeling in front of a box and a man standing beside her.

“Hello Danielle, big sis,” the voice was masked. While he was talking Meg looked up with a terrified look on her face.

“No, no! Leave Danny out of this!” she screamed and I felt something drop into the pit of my stomach.

“Damn brat,” the guy said and then threw the lid to the side of him and dunked Meg’s face into a tub. “Since you’re on the other side of this I doubt you can clearly see what’s happening here.” He said slowly as Meg was clearly struggling underneath his grasp, help her damn it! “This is a water cooler filled with, well, ice cold water. So cold that if I kept her in long enough it can cause hypothermia.” What the hell?! Pull her out damn it! She’ll die before catching hypothermia. As if on cue he pulled her out and she was gasping for air and trying to pull away from the man. “Oh, look at that. Little sister is trying to be brave now, isn’t it cute. Isn’t it just peachy?” he was looking at the camera, “So how is the view from the other end? How does it feel knowing you can’t do anything but watch from the comfort of your room as I play with her?” he looked at Meg who was mouthing something and dunked her back into the cold water.

“No,” I yelled at the screen feeling my blood boil.

She was under longer this time, “Sad isn’t it Danny? Feeling so helpless like a rag doll, like a marionette being controlled by strings. Having me play with your emotions and control the balance of your sister’s life. Don’t I just get under your skin?” there was an eerie smile in his voice as he pulled Meg out, “Tell Danny to help you, Tell Danny to save you.”

I begged that Meg would listen to him so she wouldn’t have to go into the water again, “No,” Meg said and he pushed her back in.

“I’m not a bad guy Danny,” he said looking down at Meg who was struggling fiercely now, “If anyone is the bad guy here it you. I mean look at what you are subjecting your sister to. None of this would be happening to her is she wasn’t related to you. If the same blood didn’t run through the two of you, if you weren’t’ sisters.” He pulled Meg out, “Say it or this time you’ll stay down longer, and maybe, just maybe you won’t be so lucky to catch another breath.” He paused, “Say It!” he yelled making Meg jump.

“Help me, it hurts, it all hurts. I’m bruised, and beaten,” she paused as tears came rolling down her face and I felt a few of mine come out too, what are they doing to you? “I’m tainted and scared. Please Danny, save me. Save me1” she screamed and then the screen went black.

Hot tears rolled down my face as I clutched my fists trying to control myself. Meg said she was in pain and felt tainted and there are only a few reasons to feel like that, well maybe not the pain part, but the tainted is a word people use for sexual abuse. I took the head set off and set them on the desk and grabbed my coat off the bed and rushed through the door. Keys jingling from inside my pocket I went out the door just as Carl pulled in.

“Where are you going? Home?” he asked and I didn’t answer him and just got into my car. I clicked my seat belt on when I heard the passenger’s door close. I looked up and saw Carl sitting next to me buckled up and ready to go. “Let’s go.” He said and I just stared at him.

“Do you even know what you’re doing?” I asked cause somewhere deep inside I felt that all hell was about to break loose.

“We’re friends and have to be there when help is most needed,” he said to me, “and I don’t know about you, but I can tell by your sleep taking you need a hand through all this mess.”
I smiled at him and then started the car quickly backing out of the driveway and speeding down the street. ”So we heading to your house?” he asked.

“Yeah I need to pick up my laptop so you can help me with something,” I said stopping at a red light.

He looked puzzled, “what exactly am I to help you with?” I told him about what I saw in the video and how Meg was trying to mouth something to me. I know Carl might have something in his computer system able to figure out what Meg was saying but I need my laptop first. We pulled up to my house and turned off the car before half running half jogging to the front door and up the stairs to the bedrooms. Nobody was home and for some reason I was compelled to check Eddy’s room to see if he was there, but everything was the same as the day he ran out of the house. I walked to my room and noticed the door was slightly open which was odd considering I always close the door and lock it so no one could go inside without my permission.

I pushed the door open and found my room trashed with things all over the floor, drawers pulled out of the dresser, clothes all over the place. My mattress was flipped over throwing whatever stuffed animals I had on the floor. Most of them, if not all of them looked as if they were dissected by somehow who should have been sued for malpractice with stuffing all over the place and a few head strung about. I slowly walked further in stunned at the dishevelment of my usually tidy and neat room when my eyes landed on the wall where my mattress usually was. Nailed to the wall were pictures of Meg in all type of outfits a nurse outfit, catholic school girl, French maid, and a cat woman one. Each one revealed some kind of mark one her body whether it was a hickey or a bruise it infuriated me along with the fact everyone seemed to be taken when she was unconscious.

“Holy shit,” Carl said as he came from behind me, “who did this?” I have a pretty good idea, but how did he get into the house?

“Snuz…” I said quietly and kicked my bedpost.

Carl was strangely quiet and I looked at him, “You might want to see Megan’s room,” he pointed with his thumb and I stormed out of mine feeling as my whole world was just violated.

I swung the door completely open to Meg’s room and instantly knew something was wrong. When someone opens the door to hear room the door bounces off a bookshelf that she oddly placed next to the door. I flicked the switch and the room lit up revealing only bare lavender painted walls, a few hooks, tape markings, and a couple of nails everything else was gone. Her bed was missing, her desk, her plushies, books, posters, pictures, notebooks, gone, gone, gone. Everything was gone! I ran to her closet and threw the door open.

Empty, even her clothes were gone. I got to my knees in a despite attempt to find something of her’s when I felt the sleet touch of my laptop. I pulled it from the closet and placed it on lap to open it up when a note fell out.

It’s your fault
♠ ♠ ♠
So the house was raided, well, Danny's and Meg's rooms were at least. So why do you think that? Why did they take EVERYTHING from Meg's room? Also where did Eddy go? he like completely diappeared. Comment cause I love seeing what you guys think ^_^

Don't Be A Silent Reader

Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You : )