Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Never Aid the Enemy

P.O.W. meaning prisoner of war which I might consider myself as minus the war part of it. Then again P.O.W.’s have at least more respect than I seem to be getting here. If you’re a P.O.W. your captor can’t abuse you physically or mentally, well at least that was what I was taught. If one was to be abused the system would fall upon itself like a house of cards and the abuser or abusers would be put on trial. Seems like a quick cut and bait style to me, but I believe my teacher said it was really complex because people in power can’t help but want to assert themselves. I think that’s what is going on her, I mean let’s look at what we have on the table shall we? I’m a naïve girl; they are men that are clearly stronger and taller than me. To them I am a toy that they take their frustration out on since I can’t fight back.

If this was the setting of a P.O.W. they would have so been taken in by now by marshals or someone else. Is there someone I can tell my complaints to? Well besides Fletcher who has been very distant lately. A piece of me is actually starting to miss him, in a twisted way he seemed like my only friend in this hell hole even if we did start of rocky. I really want to talk to him now that I really think about it. I sighed and the door opened letting a very cocky bastard enter.

“Good evening sugar pop,” S&M said as he leaned against the door frame and I moved back on my mattress. “So about the other day…no hard feeling eh?” I hissed at him, man being locked up here is making me turn into an animal.

“Did you really assume she wouldn’t hate you after what you did to her?” Fletch walked in and I felt a little at ease. “You’re lucky you are even walking, much less alive.” He glared at S&M who just shrugged his shoulders.

“You can’t kill me.”

There was a deep growl like sound that came from the door and S&M was roughly pushed to the floor, “But I sure as hell can.” Snuz walked in face concealed as always, but still looking rather fierce. “Even after I told you to stay away from her you pull a shitty stunt while I was always.”

Fletcher moved to my side almost like he was ready to defend me at a moment’s notice. I reached for him and grabbed the back of his pants and it seemed to startle him. He looked down at me and for some unknown reason I felt the urge to say I missed you, but thinking on it I held my tongue. He remained looking at me and I looked away to watch Snuz and S&M ‘talk’ rather loudly.

S&M looked from me to Snuz with a cocky smile on his face, “Well isn’t the reason we’re here is to stop my…visits?” he sounded sarcastic. “I mean from the looks of it you don’t find humor when I play with her at all.”

Snuz scowled, “Visits? Damn you,” he sounded pissed, “visits don’t usually end up with somebody having to be bandaged, or freezing.”

“I do what I see is amusing,” S&M got up, “Granted I didn’t get the reaction I wanted, but maybe you can fix that.” He smiled.

Snuz closed the door behind him and leaned on it, “Then ask her what you want and so you can leave her be.”

I looked at the two confused, “Ask me what?” I leaned a bit forward feeling safer since Fletcher was by me, “What do I know that can possible interest someone as twisted as you?” I looked at S&M.

S&M laughed and shook his head, “You are the golden egg of knowledge to me kiddo. What you know would take me years to find out, maybe months if I investigate properly, but really who has the time these days,” he smiled again, “So what can you tell me about your sister Danny?”

“Jack shit!” I yelled at him. What the hell is his deal with Danny? Why does he seem to want her? Wait…that time in the shower room…when he kissed me, he said something about tasting the same. Was he assuming that since the two of are sisters that we tasted the same when he was kissing me. That if he kissed me it would be like kissing Danny, and his sick tendencies he has been doing to me are actually meant for her. I narrowed my eyes, “If what I’ve put together is true then what you have is a completely messed up, sick fantasy where Danny is your love toy, correct?”

He laughed and looked at Snuz, “She is clever isn’t she,” he then looked at me, “I would guess so.”

“Then my answer is hell no! There is nothing in this world that would make me tell you about Danny. It would be like selling her out to Satan in exchange for saving myself.” His expression seemed to darken and I think Fletcher noticed as he tensed up a bit.

I glanced at Snuz and there were traces of a smile on his face, “She’s loyal to her family,” he crossed his arms, “one of the reasons I love her.”

“Be that as it may I what information from her,” S&M’s voice was grim. “I’m growing impatient.”

I huffed, “because of you I’m growing sore. My ass has been throbbing for days, days!”

“Well aren’t you a whiner,” he took a step towards me and Fletcher moved in front of me.

“Back off,” Snuz said seriously, “the deal was you ask her what you wanted and in exchange you would leave her alone. Whether or not she would give you the answers you wanted wasn’t part of the arrangement.”

S&M turned to Snuz, “That’s bull, pure shit! I want to what I came here for or else this visit was pointless!”

Snuz moved from the door and sized up to S&M and hands down Snuz was way taller. “Move your ass out of here. We did our part and live up to yours.”

S&M muttered something under his breath and left the room slamming the door on his way out. Snuz then looked at me and walked over to where I was still holding onto Fletcher. He kneeled down and pulled me into a hug and since I was stunned at his random act of kindness I didn’t really fight back, not that I even had the strength to begin with. He then pulled back and gave me a kiss on the forehead, “If he ever comes back here yell for me, or Fletcher, but I’d prefer you yell for me.” He looked at Fletcher and gave him a nod and then gave me another kiss and left.

I released my grip on Fletcher, “What was that about?”

Fletcher looked down at me, “It seems that emotions are running high lately,” he kneeled down and looked at me eye to eye, “are you okay? You know, from what happened yesterday.” He looked at me and I grabbed him in a hug and started crying. I wasn’t crying because I was hurt, I wasn’t crying because I feared for myself, I cried because I knew something bad was going to happen to Danny and I can’t do anything about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to show a gentle side of Snuz, but will it last long? Doese S&M aiming for Danny change any ideas you had of where the story is going? Oh and do you think Fletcher is getting too close to Meg? or is Meg trusting him-Fletcher- to much and letting her guard down and so beginning to like him? So what do you think is going to happen next. Comment I love reading what you guys think :)

P.S. I wrote this chapter while watching Silence of the Lambs...I don't know why, but I just wanted to say that.

Don't Be A Silent Reader

Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You : )