Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Terror has no face

Dark, everything’s dark and I can’t feel my arms. Am I dead? Is this the so called tunnel I have to walk through?I tried to move my legs, but it felt like I was trying to move weights then I tried my arms but only the sound of rattling chains came. I let out a sigh and let my body limp with some unknown fatigue I felt stirring inside of me. Beside that my body felt like it was coming out of a haze and for some reason the moister in the air stood out to me. I don’t like this,something didn’t seem right to me,everything becoming to out there. I’m becoming more aware of my surroundings, something I don’t usually do. No. Something’s wrong, drastically wrong.

“You awake?” a man’s voice echoed around me. I tried to move again, but to no avail I stayed in my spot.

“WH-who are you?” my voice cracked.

“So you are awake,” the voice said sounding collective, “I guess I should introduce myself to you.” There was a pause, “actually I won’t. Instead I’ll tell you the situation you’re in.” Where is the voice coming from? I thought as I peered into the darkness that engulfed me, “As of now you are considered as officially missing. It has been exactly 24 hrs since you were snatched off Randall rd. at precisely 7:32 A.M.”

“Who are you?” I said louder.

“Who am I? Does Snuznclass92 sound familiar to you?”

“You’re him?” asked surprised.

“Nah he’s a buddy of mine. Who I am isn’t really relevant, well, I guess it is, but I don’t need my name falling from your mouth when talking to the cops.” There was a long pause while I was trying to wrap my mind around the situation. “Who I am is a friend helping a friend with some…troubles he’s been having lately.” There was a sound something like a remote control car buzzing. “You see my friend is what I would call a helpless, extreme romantic. Ladies love him because he can really throw a couple of sweet words in a girl’s direction. His problem is that he can’t do that to the girl he likes. Go figure, right?” there was that sound again buzzing somewhere to my side, “He freezes on the spot like some Greek statue in a so called casual pose. Grated I laugh at him when that happens to try and ease the discomfort, but hey. What’s a guy to do when his bud is head over heels on cloud nine over some chick? There’s a limit to how much one can hear about a melodramatic love situation…unless there isn’t one at all. Then it’s just pitiful to watch and hear about.”

I took a deep breath and tasted rust in the air, “What does this have to do with me? I’m only a high school student. I’m only a junior, one, might I add with no boy skills. Your friend is just as clueless and lost with the opposite sex as I am.”

“Ah sweet lemon drop, that may be true, but you fit in this story more than you know. Do you know who this chick that drove my friend to look like a love sick mutt is? Well if you can’t guess I might as well tell you it’s you. The girl oblivious enough to make my friend snap like a twig under such, what’s the word I’m looking for?..rejection? Sure why not, Rejection. You rejected his attention and now it looks like he’s taking it, you, without a care.” The buzzing sound started again followed by a small blinking red light, “According to my buddy he wants to cherish the next few days, weeks, months, even years with you. I don’t understand why it has to be you. Honestly I don’t think you’re all that good looking.”

“Don’t you mean hot?” I spat out.

“Well, yeah,” it fell silent for a moment, “If I were to grab someone it would be someone hot. Like Megan Fox.”

“Sorry I’m no Megan Fox.” I muttered to myself.

“It’s not like you’re meant for me anyways,” something roared to life as lights turned on around me. I felt like a deer caught in headlights and couldn’t move, well I actually couldn’t move. When the lights turned on I noticed that my wrists were chained, but that’s beside the point. What really drew my attention were the cameras that were propped only a few feet away from me, boxing me in. “Smile for the camera.” Then the blinking red light stopped and turned a solid green clearly it was now recording. “Anymore questions? Besides the ‘who are you?’?”

I honestly don’t know why I felt compelled to talk to this guy, assuming the person was a man since the voice I was hearing sounded robotic. I pressed on, “What roll do you play in this? You said I’m not someone you go for. Then why are you doing this?”

“Like I said before I’m a friend helping a friend.”

“Why would you help a friend kidnap someone?” I was determined not to be left in the dark again, and get his answers on tape.

“Everyone has someone they’re willing to do anything for and I’m willing to do anything for my bud. Even if it’s kidnapping some girl who clearly can’t comprehend the position she is in.”

“I so know what position I’m in.” I shot back, “I a victim of kidnapping.” It was quiet and I could feel panic and a little anger keep over me, “I’m still here!”

“Yeah, yeah! I know you’re still there!” the voice yelled, “You’re just so damn yappy, like a fucking dog!”

There was some noise and then a loud screeching sound followed by silence. I don’t know why I felt victorious when I clearly just pissed the person off. Maybe because I was mad at myself for letting myself get taken by some creepers. Hmm maybe this is why mom used to always monitor my time on the computer, so this wouldn’t happen to me. I should have listened to her…then again what teenager really listens to what their mother tells them to do. My eyes wondered over the recording video cameras when a loud thud came from behind me followed by some heavy footsteps. The footsteps fell short from behind me when I tried to see what was happening only to catch a tall figure in hiking boots. The sound of glass clinking together caught my attention making me feel that falling sensation I get when I’m on a roll coaster going over the edge. The sound of clothes rubbing together, more clinking, and more footsteps seemed to be driving me crazy with fearful anticipation. I don’t know when my fight or flight finally decided to kick in but I started thrashing once a tall man stood in front of me face hidden behind a ski mask. He held a glass vial filled with a small amount of liquid in one hand and a wash cloth in the other.

I don’t know why but somewhere in the pit of my stomach I knew something bad was going to happen if he came close to me. I thrashed some more hopping to keep him at bay if only for a little longer, but he only chuckled at my attempt. He stepped closer and my heart felt as if it was going to leap from my chest when my eyes met his. Even though they were brown they seemed darker almost black and they gleamed with some terrifying mischief. “It’s time to have a little fun.” He spilled the liquid into the cloth and quickly grabbed hold of me slipping the cloth over my nose and mouth, “Now if you would be so kind as to accept this and shut the fuck up.” I could feel my body going limp again as tiredness was starting to wash over me like a roaring wave. I don’t want to black out, but he’s making me. This damn control freak. My vision was becoming hazy and I could hear him chuckling and it buzzed around in my ear. Please, oh please God let me wake up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
And if you guys were guessing what he put on the cloth to make her pass out it was chloroform. Please comment! I really like reading comments : )