Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Doll-At-Arms

Time clearly wasn’t something these jerks that are holding me hostage thought I needed to know. The walls were bare as the striped wallpaper was peeling off while somewhere in the room something was clearly leaking. The cameras were off and now behind them stood a full length mirror reflecting my new outfit, a French maid uniform. My hair was smooth and shiny smelling like strawberries and it terrified me. I can’t remember taking a shower or changing in to these clothes just like I couldn’t remember changing into the nurse uniform, or the catholic school girl uniform. Someone was showering me and changing my clothes and at the same time they were leaving their marks on me. Like now I can count three hickey marks one on my neck and one on my collar bone, and the last one on my inner thigh barely being cover my this mini skirt I’m in. I not only feel creeped out and violated, I also feel sick to my stomach knowing someone was running their hands all over me. God! Please tell me I’m still a virgin! I started sobbing when a screeching sound echoed through the room.

“What the hell are you crying about now?”

“Are you the friend or the snuz bastard?!’ I yelled feeling my rage and fear leak out through my tears.

“I’m the friend.”

“Why,” I started to say when laughing cut me off, “What’s so funny?”

“Do you really think I that guy’s friend? Or the guy you talked to before? Babe you need to be more careful about who you talk to.” There was more laughing.

“Then who are you then? One of their friends?” I asked pissed off.

“Not a friend but an ally, a person with the same goal.”

“Me.”

“Don’t be so self-centered, bitch. I have no desires for a girl who probably doesn’t know how to deal looking at nude body. Or who clearly doesn’t know what to do when her friends mention porno in the conversation.”

Something clicked in my mind when the voice said that. “I’ve only had that conversation once, how do you know about it?”

There was a chuckle, “How long do you think we planned your kidnapping?” I remained silent, “Let’s say about the last year and a half we have been planning for this.”

“Who are you talking about? You know the ‘we’ part?” I asked.

“Heh you’ll find out soon enough.” Then he was gone leaving me alone. I could feel myself about to cry some more when I saw the camera’s green light switch on as if was trying to catch me in my vulnerable moments. I heard a door open and I quickly switched into panic/defense mode thrashing about. If only that had worked because whoever just walked in slipped a blindfold over me leaving me petrified. I thrashed some more when I felt someone come from behind me pressing themselves against my almost expose body. Hands started slithering about over my exposed skin causing me to shudder in fear as hot breath tickled my ear. I started crying when I felt whoever it was kissing my neck and rubbing their lower half on me. Then I felt a hand starting to slip underneath my blouse and I started screaming while trying to pull away. I don’t know how, but when I started screaming loud music started playing drowning out my cries of protest.

I was pulled closer and I could hear my name being repeated in an exasperated tone, “Meg, Megan,” the guy huffed before running his hands all over me again. He kissed me on my exposed stomach, thighs, and arms, but he never crossed the line, the undies line that is. Time never seem as long before in my life as I begged for this cruelness to be over. My tears never stopped my screams never silenced all the while as I begged for mercy from my tormentor. I don’t know how long I protested his touch from his hand, his kisses, and his moist licks from his tongue, but as he started slowing down I could feel the end coming.

At some point I couldn’t feel him on me and I my body went limp as my tears escaped the blind fold. It’s over, it’s over, I thought before my chin was lifted up and I was caught in a hard lip lock. It was sloppy and I felt something slip into my mouth like if it was playing twister with my tongue. Droll was spilling down my chin as I tried to muffle out a scream when the kiss broke and I gasped for air. My chin still lock in the man’s grasp he whispered something to me.

“A French kiss for a French maid,” I could hear the smile and sadist sarcasm in his voice that I made a direct head butt in my fury. I heard some cussing and shuffling backwards, but no loud thump or crash. I assumed he caught his self before totaling wiping out like the ass he is. There was loud stomping and the sound of the door slamming shut in pure anger. Which I don’t understand, I was the one being attack while bond and obliviously scared. What right does he have to so upset? It’s not he was the one having some creep running their hands over their body while they were crying. The sound of the door opening pulled me from my thoughts as I listen to footsteps coming closer to me. Funny how being in such a miserable position has heighten my other senses, like my hearing for example. The blindfold was taken off of me and I stared into hazel eyes that seemed distant and somewhat saddened while the rest of the face was hidden under a ski mask.

“You’re the friend aren’t you?” I asked surprisingly calm and then man nodded as he crumpled up the blindfold and put it away. “What was that just now? Was that your friend? Snuz whatever?” he didn’t answer but his eyes seemed to cloud over telling me it was him. “Why do you let him do this? You said he liked me and he came in and, and…”

“He’s drunk.” The man finally said.

I mulled it over, “and so he acted like that?!”

“A self-centered bitch like you wouldn’t understand.” He began to back away from me and I panicked.

“Understand what?! Rejection?! An unrequited love?! I understand that! I understand the pain of not being loved back!”

“Then why not love him back if you understand the pain of feeling lonely?!” the man barked at me and I felt tears forming in my eyes again as I thought of my love.

“Because nothing will benefit me.”

The man’s eyes narrowed as he got close to my face, “How about your life? Does that spark any interest?”

I felt something stir in me and I looked him straight in the eye, “I’m not some doll you guys can dress up, play with, and shower affection on. I have feeling and rights to decide what I want and don’t want. I have the decision to decide who I love and who I hate and no one has the right to dictate over that.” I retorted.

“Well I sorry to inform you of this, but you don’t have that here.” He shot back.

“Then I’ll fight to the very end you bastard.”

“Humph,” he stepped back, “We’ll see if you still have that fighting spirit when your video goes viral.” He walked over to the camera and flipped the green light on.

“You wouldn’t,” my voice sounded desperate.

“Say hi to mommy and daddy,” then he quickly punched me in the stomach and I felt the wind get knocked out of me, but it wasn’t for long because just as quick the punch was his hand came flying across my face so hard it caused me to black out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love how bad ass she tries to act infront of "the friend" when she's scared and yeah how creepy would it be to find out someone was changing your clothes, showering you, and kissing you without knowing? eww. Please comment and subscribe!