Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Motivation from a Demon

My parents said I didn’t have to go to school today, but I decide to come anyways knowing if I stayed home any longer I would start growing roots into the floor boards. Next to me riding shot gun was Eddy who didn’t look like he was ready to go back to school at all. His blue sapphire eyes seemed dulled, his red hair was a mess, and his face looked drained of color like a walking corpse. I slowed to a stop at a red light and looked at Eddy who was facing forward, but clearly his mind was somewhere else. I wonder if there is such a thing as a twin bond that can tell what’s going on with the other twin like if she was in pain or worse.

“If you want I can take you home, Eddy. Mom and the school would understand if you wanted to stay home.” I calmly told him and he shook his head.

“I need to be strong and go to school and not wallow around at home. I need to be kept busy Danny. I need to do something. Homework, exercise, laugh, something.” He said sounding a little upset, maybe mom said the same thing this morning and he’s annoyed of being asked again. I thought to myself. The light turned green and I hit the gas wondering what schools going to be like today when we return. I can only imagine people whispering about are situation in the halls as we pass by them like some freak show. Some pitiful celebrity or something that grabs others attention because it’s entertaining and not because they feel sorry or worried about what’s going on. I glance at my rear view mirror and noticed Katie’s face looking down creating a blonde curtain in the back seat.

“The same offer applies for you too, Katie.” I said and glance in the rear mirror as she too shook her head.

“No thanks.” She said softly.

“Okay then,” from then on the rest of the car ride was silent till I pulled into the student parking lot of the school, “Okay we’re here.” No one moved. “Listen if you guys don’t feel like staying the whole day I’ll cut class and take you home.” And Katie’s head shot up and she push herself through the spacing between me the driver’s seat the passenger’s looking surprised.

“But you never cut class!” she said.

Eddy chimed in, “Never!”

“Well there’s no point in staying in school if you aren’t motivated to do anything.” I told them and they replied with an okay. I got out of the car and Katie passed me my messenger bag from the back seat. Eddy jumped out and then folded the front seat so Katie could get out while I noticed people walking by giving me passing glances.so it begins, thought to myself as I flicked off a group of girls who kept staring at me pointing like if I couldn’t see them. They dispersed heading toward the school’s south entrance where the jock hung out before school. Katie and Eddy walked up next to me with a questionable glance at what happened when I merely smiled. “Don’t take any shit from people today.” Right then Carl walked up to us huffing and puffing like he was just running a marathon.

“You could have called me saying you were coming today, Danny.” He said trying to catch his breath.

When Katie noticed Carl she grabbed Eddy by the arm, “Uh we’re going to get going now,” she winked at me, “later Danny!” and then she dragged Eddy away leaving Carl and me alone.

“So how have you’ve been, Danny?” he asked.

“Can’t sleep, can’t keep my food down, the usual after shock trauma a person gets from bad news. And you?”

“Okay, I’m a little shocked, but not as extreme as yours.” He admitted sheepishly when the warning bell went off, “We better head to class.”

“Yeah,” we walked to the school talking, but not as much as we usually do. My mind was somewhere else completely a.k.a. the other night when a certain username popped up on my messenger. It wasn’t someone I knew, but one I knew of. That snuznclass92 Meg was talking to the day she disappeared. A lot bothered me about the mysterious user like A.) How did he or she get ahold of my email address, B.) Is this person responsible for Meg’s disappearance, and C.) If they are and Meg was talking to them how come the cops haven’t told our family anything about this person yet? Nothing makes sense at all! The day was going about slowly and I couldn’t concentrate in my classes at all. In one class a number of students didn’t show up and so the teacher declared a free period. We were given the choice between going to the library or the Den and we all opted to go the Den since there were more computers and we would have access to more sites there. The teacher called down to the office and informed them where we would be and they sent down one of the officers who had a key to get down there.

“Hello Mrs. Mead, “Officer James Boswell, a young officer, said. The old Mrs. Mead said hello and we followed the two of them to the locked door that led to the den. Carl and I were at the back of the group but we weren’t talking, unless we were and I just wasn’t paying any attention to the conversation. The class started filing through the door one by one after James opened it with his master key and some girls flirtatiously said and thank you as they walked past him. When Carl and I got to him the smile he had fell from his face as he looked at me with a concern expression. “Hey Danny can we talk?” I glanced at Carl, “it’s okay he can be here.”

“Sure then we can talk.” I told him, “What do you need James?” we were on a first name basis since he was the one I usually needed to let me in early and give me access to the Den, besides janitor Bill.

“I heard about what happened to Megan and I would just like to say I’m sorry.”

“Thanks James. You’re probably one of the very few people who actually mean it.”

“We better go before Mrs. Mead bites our heads off, Danny.” Carl said grabbing the door for me.

“Alright,” I told Carl before I gave James a smile and another thank you. I walked over the threshold and I heard James yell one more thing.

“Your family will be in my thoughts!” James yelled after me.
Carl and I reach the rest of the group who were already on the computers surfing the web and changing the url address so they could bypass the school and get into Facebook and Twitter. I noticed Mrs. Mead giving Carl and me a ‘don’t be late again’ look before we took a couple of seats next to each other. I logged in, and quickly went onto Google determined to find out who snuznclass92 was when Carl finally spoke up startling me.

“Whose snuznclass92?” he ask reading my search.

“Someone I want to find out about.” My voice sounded venomous. I moved the mouse and pressed search when all the computers went blank including the teacher’s smartboard.

“What the hell is going on?!”

“Did someone fucking fry the system?!”

“Who the hell did this?!”

Everyone was in a commotion when the computer screens and smartboard started back up causing my heart to drop. It was Meg in some slutty maid outfit getting punched in the stomach and then slapped across the face. The video then repeated from four different angles before freezing with bold letters saying ‘Bitch Pwned.” I touched the screen and tears started coming out of my eyes as I watch my baby sister get beat over and over again. The teacher scrambled in her desk trying to shut off the system when my cell vibrated in my pocket. I slid the phone open and noticed text messages from Katie and Eddy.

Katie: Whats going on?! Meg’s getting beat! We can’t shut it off!

Eddy: What the hell’s happening?!!! Meg’s all over the school!!


And then there was an unknown

Enjoying the show?

“Who the hell’s doing this?” Carl asked watching the smartboard replay itself.

“It’s that bastard,” I said through my clenched teeth while I tightly gripped my phone.

“I don’t understand.”

“You don’t need to understand, Carl.” I said grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder, “All you have to do now is help me.”

“Help you?” he looked at me, “with what?”

“Catching that rat bastard who dared mess with me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It looks like someone's pissed! I would be too if I saw one of my family members getting beaten up. in addition I'm on a roll with updates...weird. Anyways hope you like ti and please comment! : )