Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Monitored

I laid on my bed looking up at my ceiling as my mind replayed today’s event of Meg being broadcasted all over the school having the entire student body watch her. Seeing her endure such a major blow to her body and in a slutty outfit as well is something that made me both sad and pissed. Then seeing the words, ‘bitch pwned’ infuriated me like nothing ever before. I heard my laptop chime and I sat up on my bed taking notice at my now trashed room with doll, paper, notebooks, and book scattered about as if a tornado went through the room. Maneuvering through the mess I made my way to my laptop and sat in my desk opening up the messenger window.

Snuznclass92: So how was school today Danny? Anything special happen?

I could feel my fury rising inside of me and I had the urge to throw the laptop out my second story window.

Spyhacker007: What the hell do you want u fuckin bastard?!

I typed pressing down hard and fast on my key board.

Snuznclass92: Just to talk a little

Spyhacker007: I DON’T want to talk to you!

Snuznclass92: You sure? Do you want to take the risks of chancing another video of poor, little defenseless Meg?

Spyhacker007: DON’T THREATEN ME

Snuznclass92: Looks like I hit a nerve there

Spyhacker007: you son of a bitch! What do you want to say to me?!

Snuznclass92: First answer my question

Spyhacker007:HELL!

Snuznclass92: sounds about right

Spyhacker007: what do you mean by that?

Snuznclass92: isn’t it oblivious?

Spyhacker007:Then why ask such a question it you already knew the answer?

Snuznclass92: simple I take pride in my work and love to hear feedback from my viewers

Spyhacker007: you’re sick

Snuznclass92: No I’m not. I’m merely a bored artist

Spyhacker007: Artist?

Snuznclass92: yes. What you and everyone else for that matter saw was one of my greatest works of art

Spyhacker007: beating up a person isn’t art

Snuznclass92: I guess it all depends on who you talk to


I could feel my stomach turn at his sick way of thinking that beating meg was something beautiful.

Spyhacker007: you’re disgusting, sick, and sadistic

Snuznclass92: : )

Spyhacker007: what’s there to be happy about?

Snuznclass92: your reaction

Spyhacker007: I don’t understand


I typed very puzzled at the smiley on the screen.

Snuznclass92: do you?

Spyhacker007: damn it! All you’re doing is talking in circles

Snuznclass92: You’ll understand me one day

Spyhacker007:I don’t think I want to understand you

Snuznclass92:Oh? but how will you find me if you don’t want to know me?

Spyhacker007: How do you know I’m looking for you?

Snuznclass92: Because I know you Danny. You’re 5’7 with natural black hair that you get cut at the JC Penny salon once every month. You work at the Apple Store inside HaveyDales mall half an hour away from your home. You like Chinese food, but not sushi cause you can’t stand the smell. You keep extra blankets in the trunk of your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe and have a Tasmanian devil driver seat cover. And currently you have the latest mcr danger days in the cd player of your car.


I sat in my chair taking everything in wondering how this person knew so much about me and what else he knew.

Spyhacker007: you took Meg, why bother know so much about me?

Snuznclass92: think about it. You’re a smart girl

Spyhacker007: Isn’t easier for you to just tell me

Snuznclass92: where’s the fun in that?

Spyhacker007: Damn it! Just tell me already

Snuznclass92: Nope. I think you should just sleep on it, nite


Then he logged off and I slouched in my seat looking back up at the ceiling when I heard the chime of the laptop again.

Snuznclass92: Oh and clean your room bye
♠ ♠ ♠
Creepy right? I mean really how would a person know what you have in the cd player of your car unless they went in it right. Shivers. So yes please comment and subscribe ^_^