Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

Love Me

I don’t know what’s going on anymore with these guys. First they chain me in that large forsaken room and then they beat me only to feed me later. Then as if they are trying to make me piss myself they send in that bastard who covered me in love marks. Thankfully that bastard friend came and got me before snuznclass92 could make a move on me, but why am I in here now? I scanned the small white room from where I sat in the comer on some dingy mattress. No windows to the outside world, no closet, no furniture, no nothing. It was just some plain room with a random lonely mattress in it. Unless… this mattress is meant for something else? I thought and an alarm went off in my head. Oh damn, I thought and looked down at the stain and discolored mattress, I will not, NOT, lose my virginity to that jerk or on this gross thing. I fell back and laid on the mattress my wrists and ankles still bond together while my body uncomfortably moved around in the cat woman suit. Some of my dried blood sticking to my exposed skin while I wiggled around a bit feeling like a confused worm.

“Who the hell leaked it!” a very angry voice yelled from outside the door. I jumped a little on how loud the person was yelling.

“It wasn’t me!” another voice yelled, “My ass is on the line too, you know. Why in hell’s fire would I do something stupid as that?! Do you think I want to hang myself for this?”

“How the hell would I know?”

“Then don’t start bitching at me!” then there was a loud slamming noise that seemed to echo. It was quiet for a moment and I started relaxing when the door knob started to jingle. My heart pounding fast in my chest I tried to sit up to see who it was, but a sharp pain shot through me making me lie back down. The door closed and footsteps were approaching me making me sweat with fearful anticipation. A shadow came over me and I could hear someone breathing pretty heavy when I was rolled over. A man with sunglasses and a ball cap loomed over me and I didn’t know how to react to him.

“Who,” was all I could manage to say when his lips came down on mine and I felt his body weight shift over me. I tried to throw him off me but I was still chained making it easier for him to hold my hands over my head and pin my legs to the mattress. I screamed in his mouth and it sounded muffled while I felt a hand slide down my side sending shivers through my body. I assume he took my shiver as me being excited because he moaned a bit and it scared me as his hand was moving lower and lower down me. He somehow got my mouth to open a bit and now we were tongue wrestling sending red flags off in my head. I closed my eyes a bit and tears came rolling down my cheek as I started to prepare myself for the worst. Then I suddenly felt lighter and I was able to breathe through my mouth again. Confused I opened my eyes and looked at the man who was still over me.

I couldn’t read his expression, I couldn’t tell who he was, and he kissed me and felt me up that tears were forming in the corner of my eyes. My body started to shake, tears ran down my face, and began to cry like a child again. I want out of this hell, I want to go home, I want this man to get off me, I want mom, dad, Danny, Eddy, and Dean, I just want to go home.

“Damn it,” I heard the man say in an all too recognizable voice that I snapped out of my crying fit.

“Get off me,” I hissed at him and quickly turned over sending him to the floor.

He rolled a bit and then quickly got up and came at me, “Why are you like this Megan?” he kneeled by the mattress.

“Stay away from me you bastard!” I yelled at him.

“But why?”

“You’re that jerked that kidnapped me, assaulted me twice now, and left your disgusting kiss marks all over me!”

“Megan you don’t understand me,” He moved closer to me and I struggled to move back a bit.

“I said stay away from me,” I yelled at him and he went back on top of me. So I panicked, “No! Leave me alone! Dean! Dean!” I cried Dean’s name like it was the last hope I had left.

“Why are you crying for him?” The man said struggling to hold me down again. “He won’t come to save you from me. So why call for him? He doesn’t care about you, not like I do. So why call him?”

I thrashed under him trying to throw him off me, “What do you mean he doesn’t care about me like you do? He wouldn’t dare do something like this to me! He wouldn’t let his friends hurt me like you do! He wouldn’t assault me while drunk like you do! He wouldn’t do anything like you!”

“But does he love you like I do! Would he rather die than have you in the arms of another? Huh? Would he?! He doesn’t love you like me. He only sees you as a little sister! Not a woman! Not someone he would want to embrace and take a bullet for! Someone he would want to spend the rest of their life with as a partner and not as a friend! I want to be with you Megan! I want to be the one for you! Why can’t you see that?!”

“Stop! Stop talking to me! Leave me alone!”

“No I won’t leave you alone Megan. I won’t ever leave you alone for as long as I live. Dammit all I want is for you to love me Megan. Please, Love me!”

“I won’t ever love a sick bastard like you!” I hissed at him and he came down and kissed me again. His tongue playing with mine longer than usual as if he was punishing me, but it was somewhat I little different this time. He wasn’t really rough like he usually is and when he pulled away I can honestly say he left me confused. Not a good thing on my part.

“Then I’ll make you love me,” he said sternly and then exited the room leaving me baffled and angry in the room alone. I will never love you Snuz
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever I was having a writer's block week. but on the bright side I got pretty much the whole story outlined ^_^ so please comment and give me your thoughts on the chapter and what you you would like to see next with Danny and I might add it in with a shout out. Oh and please subscribe : )