Status: Finished

Unus Amor

Chapter Ten

The next few days were pretty low key, we just went to the pool and hung out. I really like Jack’s friend, especially Patrick, he is so funny. Sean even found a little girlfriend. Her name is Samantha. They are so cute together.

I am walking to Jack’s room. We have been hanging out so often lately, it has been nice. He makes me feel good. I no longer worry about saying something dumb or trying to impress him. Everything seems natural. We have been so straight with each other. I have told him things I have never told anyone else. I really trust him and I don’t think he would ever lie to me.

I open the door as quietly as possible, I want to jump out and scare him. We have been pranking each other. He is much better that I am seeing as I am easily startled.

I stand in the hallway waiting for the perfect moment. I over hear him talking to Garrison. I didn’t plan on eavesdropping until I heard Garrison speak.

“When do you plan on telling her?”

“Never.” He said without a second of hesitation.

“Bro, you’ve got to. I thought you care about her.”

“I do, but I can’t trust her with that. What if she is just another fan girl who is in love with the Maine.”
What the fuck? He’s in the Maine? How could he not tell me?

“I don’t think she would care John. I think she likes you for you.” He’s John Ohh?!

“I don’t know, Garrett. I just don’t think it’s a good idea. We are going to part ways in a few days any way. She will go on with her life and I’ll go on with mine. This vacation was meant to give me a break from being John Ohh and to be John.”

“Whatever I just don’t like how you are lying to her like this.”

I have had enough. I snuck out just as quietly as I had entered. After I has exited, I ran as fast as my short legs could take me. Tears are streaming down my face as I make my way to my room.

I just want to sit and sulk. I thought he honestly like me! I guess I was wrong. Fuck this. I am going to wipe off my tears and do what Taylor Swift and I do best, Revenge.

Where is my God damn bathing suit. I brought a small silver number that I have yet to wear. It was all the way at the bottom of my suitcase. I almost forgot I had even brought it. My mom doesn’t approve, so I had to hide it at the bottom. I hurried and put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I was hot. I took down my raging curls from the messy bun and was ready to go. I brought my iPod and put on some Sasha Fierce, or Beyonce as she is more widely known. Time to bring it, single ladies style.

As I took off the small cover up concealing my even smaller suit, I watched a thousand eyes stare at me. I looked at least 22 and I was owning it. I don’t need Jack, or John to have a good time. I walked over to the pool bar and ordered a shot or two of Tequila and was ready.

Looking around, there were a lot of really cute guys. None were quite as hot as John, but they would have to do. I just waded in the water waiting for someone to approach me. It didn’t take too long.

“Hey I’m Kyle.” He was around twenty and was wearing cute Hurley board shorts. His skin was tanned, and his abs were nice.

“Hey Kyle, I’m Ashlee. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too. Are you enjoying your trip?”

“I am now. Want to dance?”

“Dance?!” He gave a cute short laugh, “now where do you plan on doing that?”

“Follow me and I will show you.”

He grabbed my hand and followed me out of the pool. On the deck there was a quaint little seating area that didn’t have the chairs set up.

“Right here.”

We slow danced for what seemed like forever. I placed my head in the crook of his neck and swayed to the music. I actually was enjoying myself until I heard someone clear their throat.

“Ashlee, what the hell are you doing?”

“Jack, I mean John, I was just dancing with my friend Kyle. Funny thing is, he actually told me his real name.” I spat at him.

“What are you talking about Ash?”

“Wow, I thought you were a lot of things, but I didn’t peg you as one to play dumb.”

“I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.” I could tell he was trying to keep his voice strong, but he wasn’t succeeding.

“Save it for someone who cares.”

I turned on my heel and walked out. I blew Kyle a kiss and was gone. Apparently John didn’t get the hint, because he kept following me.

“Ash!”

“Don’t fucking call me that! I only let my friends call me that!” I shouted.

“Ashlee, I am so sorry. I can explain.”

“I already heard your explanation to Garrison, or should I say Garrett. I obviously can’t be trusted, and since we were ‘parting ways’ soon any way it didn’t matter right?” My tears betrayed me. I hate crying.

“How did you hear that?” He sounded annoyed that I would have had the audacity to listen in to one of his conversations.

“Don’t you dare turn this on me. I went to your room to spook you, and I overheard you talking. I wasn’t going to listen until Garrett asked when you planned on telling me. What really gets me is, why do you care? I thought I was just one of those girls you meet and use them as a distraction. I thought I wasn’t important enough to be told the truth. Not one time did I lie to you, and you lied the entire time. So fuck you John. Oh and by the way. I didn’t even like the Maine. Would you like to know why? I hated the Maine because I thought John Ohh seemed like a dick. Now I know he is.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw shit just went down.
prank gone wrong
what a slut :)