Status: Finished

Unus Amor

Chapter Six

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do, we swim swim.

No amount of helpful hints from Dory were able to counteract the sinking feeling I had. I was like the Titanic after it hit the iceberg. I love that movie and bawl every time at the end. Is there really going to be a sequel to if they had both lived? I mean I guess I would see it, but I don’t know how great it would be.

Back to the issue at hand. What if I see him again? How do I explain. I wish I had longer to contemplate, but a familiar voice started speaking.

“Do you always knock on people’s doors as you go down a hallway?”

Should I lie and seem all cool? Probably, yes. “Yeah.” Way to go Ash.

“I actually love doing that too. I have never been caught though.” My eyes skim his body. He is wearing a pair of neon Billabong board shorts and black Raybans. I can’t help but to feel like I know him.

“Well this was the first time I had ever been caught. I have a pretty good track record. One time I was with my brother and we did an entire floor in under a minute at a hotel in Baltimore. It was pretty great.”

“My friends and I once did an entire 9 story hotel in 7 minutes.

“Impressive.” I smile and try to look attractive, but you know how it always goes. My expectation was looking like Megan Fox, but in reality I am sure I looked like a crack whore.

“Want to hang out later? A few people were going to get together tonight and mess with Carla at ‘Teenage Dream’.”

“What a coincidence! When I talked to Carla the first thing I thought of was making sure I played a few jokes on her. Did you have any ideas?” I wonder if he is asking me because he wants me to go or because he feels bad that I made a fool of myself.

“Well I have a few tricks up my sleeves, but you’ll find out when you get there. 7 sharp, don’t be late.” He winks and walks away. I feel my stomach drop, the same feeling after going on the Tower of Terror. It was full of excitement and worry.

I wonder if John Oh really was on the ship. I haven’t heard anything. I guess it was just a publicity stunt to make girls force their parents into letting them go on the cruise. Better he’s not here. I don’t think I could deal with the preteen girls and their little crushes. It would make going to “Teenage Dream” a “Teenage Nightmare.”