Status: Finished

Unus Amor

Chapter Nine

Apparently screwing with cruise property and sending snow through the air vents is against the rules. Luckily Patrick only got off with a warning. An on going ‘investigation’ is going on right now. Everyone is being questioned, and I have my worries. What if they find out? Will it go on my record? Will they kick my family out? Will I ever see Jack again if that happens?

“Where exactly were you last night?” the silvered hair butch security woman asked me.

“Like I said before, I was at my new friend’s room listening to the new ‘Death Cab For Cutie’ cd. He had it on his laptop, we just sat and listened to it.”

“That sounds like a boring way to spend a night on a cruise.”

“Yeah, well I am pretty low key. I was tired from all of the swimming and running around I did.”

“Running around? What were you doing?” Shit.

“I was running around to get hershey kisses because Jack was hungry and couldn’t wait to eat them. Instead of having room service deliver, I ran around the ship trying to find the pick up station. You can check his tab if you like.”

“Alright, that is all.”

I think I am a pretty convincing liar. My dream is to be a lawyer. Not saying lawyers lie, but they need to be able to persuade people, so maybe I am more of a convincing persuader.

Once the woman was done asking questions I ran to Jack’s room. I didn’t see him at first, but I heard talking.

“Phew, that was close. I had to explain somethings to her, but I think she’ll be off our backs for awhile.”

“That’s good, I just finished talking to a huge scary guy. I almost wet myself.” He chuckled and I couldn’t help but to laugh also.

“So... what do you want to do? Wanna go to Teenage Dream? They still haven’t fixed her desk, every time she pushes the help button, a loud siren goes off. Jerry did some pretty fancy work."

"Yeah, you know that sounds good.”

He grabbed my hand and we interlaced hands. I blushed so hard that I am sure my entire body was bright red.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. Next chapter has the action.
interrogation outfit