Kill This Party With Me

02/02

Frank opened his mouth to answer but the front door burst open, light flooding into the front yard. Both young men’s heads whipped around as a worn-out looking girl quickly glanced around looking for something or someone, eyes finally resting on the boys at her feet.

“Gerard! You better come back inside, some weird shit’s going down in the kitchen and no one is doing anything about it.”

The red headed boy groaned and pulled himself up to his feet then held a hand out to help the other off of the step.

“Any idea what’s going on?” Gerard questioned.

“Not sure. I think there might have been a fight, but I couldn’t see through the wonderful spectators.” She rolled her eyes and led the two boys back into the house.

The crowd that was once in the living room was now packed into the entrance to the kitchen. Frank tried to look over the top of the mass of people, but his short stature made it quite impossible. Gerard, however, forced his way through.

“Alright people, get out of the way!” Most moved, reluctantly, but others nearly refused, “It’s my house, MOVE!” he shoved, small Frank in tow, “What’s going on—?”

Gerard halted at the edge of the clearing and sighed upon seeing the sight at the table, throwing up his hands, “All right, everybody out!” Groans echoed throughout the room, “I’m serious, out! Out! The party is over!”

Frank walked over to the table where a bloody-nosed kid sat while Gerard kicked everyone out of his house. Yeah, there was a fight, and this kid got the worse end of it, too. Frank got a dishtowel from under the sink and wet it, throwing it back to the boy. Looking around, he noticed the girl that had ushered them back into the house standing off to the side and he motioned her over.

“Need something?” she spoke sweetly but urgently. She stood at Frank’s height, long dark hair a mess around her face from partying, clothes not unlike something Frank himself would wear.

“How sober are you?” he questioned.

“Enough to look it, why?”

Frank motioned to the boy who was sitting in the chair beside him – he still didn’t know who he was, “Could you take him to the hospital? Looks like he’s going to need his nose checked out.”

The boy spoke his first words in their presence. Shaking his head violently he sputtered out, “Doh I don’t – Duh uh!”

“Bullshit,” Frank laughed, pulling him up under his arm, “You sound like the Pillsbury doughboy with his head in a fishbowl.” He pushed the boy out of the kitchen, the girl following him, chastising him when he complained again.

“Thanks!” Frank called after them. The girl smiled, turning around and giving him a thumbs up before finally leaving.

Frank sighed and checked his surroundings. There was blood on the table from the kid’s battered face, a broken chair off to the side near the cabinets and one of the kegs and a lot of the cups were scattered across the floor.

“Goddamn people. Can’t even have a party…” Gerard muttered while walking back into the kitchen.

Frank looked up, “Everyone gone?”

Gerard nodded, running a hand through his hair, the other placed on his hip, “Fuckin’ place is a mess now…” he kicked a piece of the broken chair and assessed the rest of the room.

“Could be worse,” Frank shrugged.

“Yeah…” Gerard stood with his hands in his pockets, face unreadable.

It was silent for a moment before he smirked, an idea coming to his mind, “Yeah… it could be.”

He picked up a plastic cup and threw it into the living room; there was drink still in it. He had a wicked smile on his face. Frank’s jaw dropped, Gerard had apparently lost it.

He picked up the same bit of chair he had kicked earlier and threw it against the wall, leaving a dent in the plaster.

“Are you nuts?” Frank asked in disbelief. He had not expected the night to go in this direction. Gerard snapping and going insane? That wasn’t in the itinerary.

“Frankie…” the red head cooed walking over to the other man placing his hands on either shoulder, “baby…” their faces were inches apart and Gerard was looking into Frank’s soft brown eyes, searching for something. Whatever it was, he found it and whispered right into the other’s ear, “I’m not crazy.”

The hot breath that swept across Frank’s ear sent a chill straight down his spine. He closed his eyes, biting his lip, and took a deep breath through his nose to compose himself before opening his eyes to see Gerard staring right back at him, smirk plastered across his lips.

Frank took a second to evaluate his expression, raising an eyebrow and taking his left hand into Gerard’s right that was on his shoulder, bringing it to their sides, “Gee… what are you thinking?” he said curiously.

“Kill this party with me,” he said simply.

“But it’s already over, everyone’s gone.” Frank didn’t understand.

Gerard snorted, “So?” he took his other hand off of the boy’s shoulder and tugged at the warm one that was still placed in his, “that doesn’t mean that we can’t trash the place.”

“What?” Frank laughed, “But this is your house – you’ll just have to clean it up again!”

Gerard tugged at Frank’s hand again finally getting him to move, pulling him along into the living room, “Exactly! This place is already a mess,” he kicked some rubbish on the floor, “what’s a little more going to do?”

Frank thought about that for a second and followed it with a shrug, giving in. He walked over to a metal folding chair and picked it up, throwing it across the room.

“Atta boy!” Gerard kicked the card table over, “Just don’t wreck the sound system or I’ll kick your ass. You know how I am about my system.”

For the next twenty minutes that’s all the two boys did. They flipped over tables, threw chairs (even breaking a few,) spilled abandoned beer cups “accidently” on the floors, and stepped on and broke the plastic cups just laying around. When anything and everything on the ground floor was a total wreck, they fell down against the wall out of breath and laughing.

“So, you never told me why you decided to finally show up tonight,” Gerard said after catching his breath.

The other boy shrugged and rolled his head against the wall towards Gerard, “Just seemed like tonight I could get away with it.”

The red-headed boy’s eyebrows knitted together and he looked back at Frank, “With what?”

Frank smiled, brown eyes shining, and leaned closer to Gerard, “With this,” he said, forcefully pressing is own lips against the other pair.

Gerard laced his fingers through Frank’s hair and Frank quickly re-situated himself onto Gerard’s lap, never breaking the kiss.

Soon enough their make-out session had them toppled over on the floor.

Gerard now straddled over Frank, smiling, “Never go home,” his eyes shone and he kissed him again, “not tonight.”

Frank smiled and pulled Gerard’s face closer to his, “I wasn’t planning on it."
♠ ♠ ♠
If you didn't catch it, the line that inspired me was "Kill this party with me and never go home."

Thank you for reading. :)

<3