I'll Love You Forever and I'll Always Be Here

Going To The Movies

Did he just say what I thought he did? Will you marry me Frankie? His words replayed in my head. I was so shocked I started crying, properly this time, silent tears streaming down my face.
“Gee do you really mean that? I mean I know we’ve been together a while and I love you so much, I really do but are YOU ready for this?”
Gerad joined me crying now, and said
”Frankie, I have never been so sure about anything in my life, you’re the reason I get out of bed in the morning. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Fuck what the rest of the world thinks.”
I smile and hold him close and whisper
“Of course Gee, of course I’ll marry you”

His head shot up to look me straight in the eyes
“Frankie, you’ve made me the happiest man on the planet”
”I’m not so sure, I think I could be winning that one”
He pulled me back on to the bed, and we lay holding one another until we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I felt bare, somehow I had been moved under the covers and Gee wasn’t holding me anymore. A felt a frown crawl across my face, as I pulled my hand up to move my hair out of my face. I smiled when I saw the light reflect off the metal band around my finger. I turned over in a dim attempt to doze back to sleep. Then I saw him, he was facing me, curled up in a ball. He looked like an angel when he was sleeping; I took in each of his features, his long eyelashes staying perfectly still in his peaceful sleep. His cute little nose, and his very kissable, pink lips. It took everything in me to stop myself throwing myself at him, and kissing him. Instead I just sat and watched him sleep, about an hour passed before he stirred and opened his eyes.
“Morning babe” I whispered
He smiled, before asking what time it was
“11.30”
“Shit! How long have you been awake?”
”About an hour”
“And you didn’t wake me why?”
“Coz you look damn hot when you sleep”
He blushes. Why does he still blush? We’re engaged for god’s sake, it makes me smile knowing that my comments still have an effect on him.
“Well, because you were having so much fun watching me. We’re late.”
“For what? It’s our day off, we don’t have to do anything.”
“Yes we do, after our meal yesterday I agreed to meet the guys, we were meant to be there half an hour ago.”
“Where are we meeting them?”
“The bus”
“Well I’ll just call them and tell them we’ll be there in half hour”
“Okay I’m gonna have a shower while you do.”
I flash a cheeky grin and go to call the guys. Ray answered I told him we got “held up” he decided that he didn’t want to know. I put down my phone and had an idea.

I walked into the bathroom, to hear Gerard singing in the shower, big headed bastard, singing his own songs, as if he doesn’t sing them enough onstage.
If you marry me,
Would you bury me?
Would you carry me,
To the end?
I slide off my clothes and join him in the shower, and sing back to him my version of the song
I’ll marry you
I’ll bury you
I’ll carry you
To the end
He laughs, “Frankie you almost scared me to death. You shouldn’t sneak up on people while they’re in the shower.”
“Don’t worry, I only plan on doing it to you” I say back and kiss him.
We wash and get out together, we dress and as I’m sitting on the edge of the bed I feel his hands running up my back, he starts to massage my shoulders. I moan.
“Baby, we haven’t got time, we’re already an hour late to meet the guys”
“Oh, but….”
“No, I’m sorry babe, I don’t wanna let the guys down; it’s not fair. Well have to do this some other time.”
“Huh? There’s hardly room in the bunks to sleep, let alone massage.”
“Baby, we’re not in bunks tonight, we’re back here. The guys are in rooms down the hall tonight too.”
I smile “Tonight’s gonna be one hell of a night babe”
We kiss passionately but it ends all too quickly. We walk out and make our way to the bus. All the way there Gee holds my hand, I have smile stuck on my face, I can’t seem to get it off. Not that I want to. We walk up to the bus and knock on the window and wait for one of them to open the door.

“Hey guys”
It’s Mikey, he’s got a huge grin on his face too. This is weird, he hardly ever smiles, let alone as widely as that. What IS going on?
“Hey” We say in unison.
I follow Gerard on to the bus. Everyone’s sitting around the table obviously waiting for us. I move my hand up to push my fringe out of my eyes, I really should get it cut. They all grin.
“What?!”
Bob looks at Gerard and says
“You got the courage to pop the question then”
He blushes, “Yeah, it wasn’t that bad really”
“Wait, you guy KNEW about this?! And none of you bothered to tell me?” I say, slightly annoyed they all kept a secret from me.
“Well, yeah. I’m sure it made the whole thing better though” Mikey replies.
I smile, I guess he’s right. It was pretty amazing, I squeezed Gerard’s hand under the table, and kissed him in front of everyone. This is something that didn’t happen often, yeah the guys knew about us and they didn’t mind but we didn’t wanna shove it in their faces. They all just smiled.
“Aww, so sweet. It’s a shame you guys can’t have kids really. It’d be gorgeous”
“Ray” I said “I didn’t know you had such a thing for me and Gee”
“I don’t. But neither of you are exactly ugly”
Me and Gerard look at each other, both blushing from the compliment and give each other another quick peck before turning back to the guys.

“Well what are we doing today then?” Gee asks the rest of the guys.
“We’re going to the movies, and I’m paying” Comes Mikey’s reply.
“Huh? Why, we’re pretty famous now you know, we can afford to pay for ourselves to go to the movies” I said.
“Yeah but you’re boy… fiancé paid for us to eat yesterday. And that’s all we saw of you yesterday, so, we’re going to the movies, for your birthday too. “
“Thanks guys” Was my reply.

Okay, so we’re at the movies to celebrate MY birthday yet they chose a horror movie. Fuck them, all of them, even Gee wanted to see it. It was 4 against one, I had to watch it. I couldn’t believe it, they all know how jumpy I am. (AN: I know he’s not, it just adds to my story) Gee turns to me and can see me getting angry
“Babe, I’ll sit next to you, AND hold your hand, even if you are wearing those very girly gloves”
I pull my hands to my chest.
“Leave my gloves out of this, I love them.”
He just smiles at me, a slightly patronizing smile. But I don’t mind, I know he loves them deep down inside. We make our way to the screen and I take up Gerard on the seating offer. We are seated like this Bob, Ray, Gee, Me, and then Mikey at the end of the row. As soon as we sat down Gee reached for my hand, I looked at him and smiled then he decided holding hands wasn’t good enough so he made me lean against him, still holding my hand.

The movie starts and at first I’m fine, then start the jumpy bits, the bits that I know I’ll see when I’m asleep tonight. I feel slightly childish for the way films can get to me. Every time something scary happens I tense, and as soon as Gee realizes he squeezes my hand and hugs me close. He was being really protective and it made me smile. I stopped concentrating on the film and started concentrating on his body against mine. I became hard almost instantly. Shit, what was I gonna do now? I squeezed Gerard’s hand, letting him know I wanted something. He leant down and whispered in my ear
“What’s up babe?”
“I’m just gonna go to the bathroom”
“Okay,” he loosens his grip on me and lets me walk out.

As I was walking to the bathroom I wished that Gerard hadn’t made me wear these fucking tight jeans the day before. Because we didn’t take clothes with us to the hotel and I hadn’t been bothered to get changed before we left for the movies. I went to the bathroom but didn’t wanna jerk myself off in such a public place, besides I didn’t see much point in it if Gee wasn’t here, so I just waited and tried to think as unsexy thoughts as possible. Finally I softened again and I walked back to the screen.

Just as I walked into the screen there was blood and gore everywhere, some girl had been murdered. I rushed back to where the rest of the guys were sitting and squished past Mikey and sat back in my seat, I regained the position I was in before I left. Gee leant down again and whispered in my ear
“You okay babe? You were a while. Is something the matter?”
I smile and how caring he was.
“Yeah I’m fine, I was just thinking outside for a bit”
“About what? You sure you’re okay?”
“Yeah babe I’m fine honest, I’ll tell you later, just enjoy the rest of the film.”
He knows I’ll tell him when I’m good and ready, not that there’s much to tell I just didn’t want Mikey to hear what actually happened.

The movie finally finished, after a lot more tensing and squeezing. I was so relieved that I practically ran out of the screen and outside to have a long awaited cigarette. The others stayed inside but Gee came out to join me.
”Can I have one? I’ve left mine on the bus.”
“Why’d you even ask?”
He slides his hand into my pocket and takes out the packet and lighter. He takes one lights it and then returns them.
“So what was up in there?” He asks the concern clear in his voice.
“Well first the movie was shit.” He just giggled “And you must know how scared I was, thanks for holding my hand by the way, I really appreciate it. So I stopped concentrating on the movie and started concentrating on you and how close we were and I got hard so I went and thought unsexy thoughts until I was safe to come back in again.”
Gerard choked on the smoke he had just inhaled and laughed at me.
“Why are you laughing?! I’m being serious!”
“I know, I know I just got really worried coz I thought you were seriously upset and that’s all it was”

I guess I could see the funny side. He came over, hugged me and whispered in my ear “I love you Frankie.” The rest of the guys walked out at that exact moment and we started walking back to the bus. I wondered why we were going back to the bus but then realized it was probably because we were going to get stuff for the night. We got there and just as I thought everyone went to their bunks and got clothes and stuff to wear. I finish packing before Gee does so I walk up behind him and kiss his neck, he lets out a small moan before kissing me passionately. The others finish packing and call to us. We stop and Gee picks up a few more things before we go out to the others.

We walk to the hotel, get to the reception desk and everyone gets their keys. We get outside our room after saying bye to the rest of the band.
“Ready for this Frankie baby?” Gee asks
“I sure as hell am.”