I'll Love You Forever and I'll Always Be Here

I Will

I looked into his eyes and then looked back at all our close family gathered with us, tears in their eyes and the ceremony hasn’t even started yet. I smile looking at Ray with Bert, Rays head on his shoulder and Mikey with Jepha.

“Gerard, will you have Frank to be your beloved spouse, to live together in the holy estate of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?” Tears well in my eyes I just stare into his eyes as I see tears form into his too, I reach for his hand and he meets mine lacing his fingers in mine.

"I will." He says, giving my hand a squeeze.
“Frank, will you have Gerard to be your beloved spouse, to live together in the holy estate of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?”

"I will." I say smiling, and say quietly “Can I kiss him now?” Everybody must of heard because they let out a laugh through their tears.
“Of course.”

I smile and pull him into me, I crash my lips with his it was a slow meaningful kiss and I knew I would remember this moment for the rest of my life. He’s wearing a dark grey suit with a black shirt and red tie. Very Gee like but also very hot. I’m in white the “bride” I guess, a white suit black shirt and couldn’t help but have a pink tie. We pulled away and looked at our families and friends all completely in tears.

We walk out of the room and go to a restaurant where the party is to take place. Me and Gee walk hand in hand, we’re on top of the world and this is the best day of my life, bar none. When we get to the restaurant we go around and talk to our family members and friends. There is just a buzz of happiness we all sit down and get drinks and then the speeches start. We all raise an eyebrow, no speeches were planned but Mikey stands up and waits for everyone to be quiet. This should be. Interesting?

“Okay, okay. Everyone SHUT UP!” I just want to say how happy I am for these two. Who could have asked for better, my best friend and my brother are married, it’s like two for the price of one!” Everybody laughs “No seriously, I hope you have a really great, happy life together and who knows in a few years time this could be me and Jepha here.” He says placing a peck on Jepha’s cheek. Jepha smiles and pulls him into a proper kiss. When they’re finished Mikey continues. “To Frankie and Gee!”

Everybody toasts and we sip at our champagne, I have to smile at how posh all of this is. Then to my surprise Gee gets up to say something. Oh shit.

“Thank you Mikey, don’t worry I’m not going to make this too long and mushy. Frankie here has made me the happiest man I have ever been and I know this was the right thing to do. I want to spend the rest of my life with him and I want to put up with his disgusting habits, like picking his nose” I act shocked before laughing. “Frankie,” He says looking into my eyes “I love with every inch of my body and this has been the best day of my life, thank you for staying through all of the fights and all of the problems. I fucking love you.” He’s crying by the end and I stand up, pull him into a kiss and then I reply “I fucking love you too”. He lifts up his glass and says “Too my Frankie” Everybody toasts and we go back to our meal.

We carry on like this for about 2 hours before we all finally finish our meals and say our goodbyes, but don’t worry me and Gee don’t go back home. Oh no. We go to the honeymoon suite of the best hotel in the city.

We walk in and Gerard stops dead at the door, I grab his hand and whisper in his ear words he told me about 5 months before “Take off your shoes and follow the rose path”. I had had the room decorated with pure white satin sheets and black rose petals covered the room black and white candles lit the room. I felt a bit like a copy cat but I knew he loved it, he did as he was told and followed the path to the bed. I let him sit there for a while just taking it all before walking over to him and sitting on his lap
.
“Frankie, this is amazing. Even if it was my idea first” he poked his tongue out at me before continuing “ I’m completely, overwhelmed. I just I love you so much and this is just.”
“Gee?”
“Yes?”
“Just shut up and fuck me.”

He didn’t need to be told twice, he picked me up from his lap and laid me on the bed he straddled me and kissed me deeply. My hands ran up his back and into his hair trying to pull him impossibly closer he stops kissing me and I whimper at the loss of contact, he smiles and attacks my neck worse than he ever has before. Fuck it hurts but “FUCK” I moan, it feels damn good. Once he’s satisfied that he’s marked my neck he places butterfly kisses along my collar bone and then bites my chest.
“Shit Gee” I moan “You could…have….warned…me” I say slightly breathless already.
I see him smirk
“Sorry.”
I know he’s not but it helps; he flicks his tongue over my nipple,
“Cunt.” I say and he smiles.
“Gee please.”

He sighs acting like he’s defeated when actually he feels exactly the opposite, he strips me and him of the clothes we had remaining and says
“Ready or not, here I come.” I laugh at his stupid pun.
“Not before you’re lubed you don’t.”
He smirks and complies but pushes himself into me without warning and hits my spot first time. How does he do that?!
“Ughh Gee, do….that…ughh again”

He starts thrusting rhythmically and lets me jack myself off as he thrust. God he puts all his weight into it and fuck it feels good. I moan in appreciation and he’s doing the same. We work in unison until we both cum at the same time giving no warning. He leans down and kisses my forehead, I smile and pull him on top of me holding him.

“That” I say still trying to steady my breathing “that, was amazing.”
“Yeah, it was. I love you Frankie, I’m IN love with you Frankie, and you’re marked mine” He pauses and smirks at the bite marks on my neck and chest
“oh and babe, we start to tour again in 2 days.”
“Just thought you’d drop that in there? I love you too Gee, head over heels in love with you.” I stop and decide to give him a taste of his own medicine; I push him off of me and lay on top of him I lean down and growl playfully as I sink my teeth into his neck. See how he likes it now.
“oh my..” I stop when I’m satisfied its deep enough and admire my work. Blood is come from the wounds that I have just made and just below my teeth marks there is an indentation from my lip ring.
“So that’s how you wanna play it huh?” he says tapping my ass.

We muck around for about an hour biting kissing and slapping each others asses, with lots of giggling thrown in for good measure. We finally collapse on each other and just lay in silence for about 10 minutes before Gee talks.

“So, scary movie?” I groan
“Do we have to?”
He gives me puppy dog eyes and I have to give in even before he speaks.
“Frankieee, we’ll be in the bed together, my arms wrapped tightly around you. No one can hurt you okay?” I nod. He gets up and puts the DVD in the machine.

I get up and go to the bathroom before walking back in and hear him say “Oi you, don’t even think about sitting on the couch get your amazing cute and gorgeous self over here.” I smile and obey.

The film wasn’t too bad, either that or the way Gee was hugging me around my waist from behind made me feel a whole lot better. I was drifting off to sleep by the end but he kept tickling me telling me to stay awake.

When the film finally ended I was relieved and happy and Gee seemed on top of the world.
“Hey sexy” I say looking up at him,
“What you so happy about?”
“What’s not to be happy about, I have you.”
I smile and kiss him passionately.
“I’m in fucking love with you Gee.”
“I’m in fucking love with you too” He says a smile spread across his face.