Falling for the Boy with Green Eyes

A Dream with in a Dream. Chapter 2

Me:"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I woke up from a dream with in a dream. "Oh thank God it wasn't real" :)

I got up my bed and looked at the time. 6:24AM. I went out to my balcony and leaned on the wooden railing.

???:"Can't sleep?" I heard a familiar voice from my neighbor's house on the left. It was Cameron. Ever since my dad part away, I forgot that the Quisengs' lived next to us.

Me:"Yeah." "Wanna talk about it?" "No." I said sadly while looking down. "Well then ok. Wanna hang out in the morning?" "Uhh... just the two of us?" "if you want." "Ok sure!" "Pick you up at 12?"" "Kay, see you then." And with that goodbye, I walked back inside my room. It was 6:14AM. Better take a power nap!!!! -----( xD )----- I woke up at 10AM. I remembered that Cameron and I are gonna hang out. I went to take a shower then dried my hair. After I dried my hair, I went back to my room and into the walk in closet. I chose to wear my chuck taylors and a white dress. -----( HEY PRINCESS! :D)----- Then I went and did my makeup. After doing all that,
-----( Thats what she said!!)----- I looked at the clock and read 11:40AM. Cameron is gonna be here in 20 mins. Great, now what am I suppose to do for 20 mins? I know! Blast some Allstar Weekend music on my IHome. I blasted the song 'Hey Princess' because im wearing chuck taylors and a white dress then sang and danced along. My balcony door is open so anyone with the windows, doors open can hear. Even the people that walk by. 'Here with You' -----( My fav song :D)----- played and i started to tear up. It reminded me of the past boyfriend I had. Julian. He used me so Brianna can be jealous. -----(TRUE FACT)----- Freaking bitch. -.-. I NEVER wanna bring that up. Anyway, 19 mins past by. Oh SHIZ! He's coming in a minute!!! I ran downstairs with my phone. The door bell rang as soon as I was in the living room. I opened the door then greeted with a hug. After I pulled away, I screamed my butt off.

-----*TO BE CONTINUED!*-----
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long!! You know how school is. I write the chapters in my notebook and I write it during class. When I get in trouble, it's worth it for you readers. It really means A LOT when you guys read my fanfics :)

~FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ~
Mich3ll3Quiseng
~ ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!~
Michelle Bieber Quiseng