Status: Working on it

College Lessons

Denied Access

"I think I'm ready," Cassie whispered into my ears. I pulled away from her neck and looked at her. Now, most girls I have met have told me they won't have sex with their boyfriend till they say "I love you". Cassie and I hadn't even hit that point. So I was surprise when she said that. And I was hella ready. She was bad and had a body I been craving for.

"You sure?" I ask. Please say yes. Please say yes. I was beyond horny. I felt like one of my homeboys now because they always got excited for sex. I was calm my first time with one of my exes. Same for Olivia. But Cassie. Damn.

"I think so," she says. She looks down at my boner and back up at me smirking. "I know you are."

"Girl," I mumble and start kissing her again rubbing myself against her. She moans softly and starts grinding herself against my boner through my basketball shorts. She slowly starts getting up her lips still against mine and I stand up also. I grab her ass and push her against me and groan. Cassie pulls my shirt and lowers us onto her bed. She scoots back a little and I climb on top of her. I rub my hands against her waist and start taking her shirt off. Shes not wearing a bra and I chuckle.

"What?" she moans out as I suck her nipples.

"Nothing babe," I mumble. She taps my shoulder and I look up moving up to her face. She yanks at my shirt. I let her take it off for me and start kissing her neck again. My hand go inside her leggings and touch her. Damn, shes wet.

"Wait. Just wait!" Cassie suddenly says sitting up. I move off her and watch as she covers her forehead and sighs.

"Whats wrong baby?" I pull her into my arms and curse inside my head. I had a feeling she would do this.

"I just can't do this."

"I understand. Whats wrong?"

"I just...I just...I just gotta know you more." Something told me that wasn't the truth. But I would know later into our relationship. But for now, something about what she said made me a little mad.

"Know me more?" I back away from her and get off her bed. She looks up at me confused and sighs.

"It's hard to understand Mikey."

"Can you try and explain?" I say annoyed. She stands up, hurriedly puts her shirt back on, and grabs my arm.

"Mikey... baby. Don't get mad it's just. I don't know, OK. I feel as though you're not the right person-." Before she could finish, I pushed her off me, grabbed my shirt,and left the room.

"Mikey! Baby! Wait!" She screams down the hall. A few students come out and look at us but go back in their room when I glare at them or when they notice its just us two.

I'm sure Cassie and I shared everything about our lives. It was already the first week of November by now. We had been dating for 4 months by now. And what she just said kept repeating in my mind, pissing me off.

"Hey man," Toni' says as I slam the door of our dorm room. He looks up from his game and frowns. "Whats got yo panties in a bunch Mike?"

"Shit. Fucking Cassie." I sit on my bed and glare at the TV.

"Woah..woah! Mikey saying Cassie made him mad? This shit is unbelievable man. Have aliens came and messed with your mind man?" I chuckle a little at his weirdness.

"Chill bro."

"Oh..OH! She wasn't giving pussy!" I glare at Toni' because that is actually another reason I was sorta mad.

"She says she doesn't know me enough."

" Bitches always say that. Maybes shes scared of thou mighty dick!" He puts his fist in the air and laughs. I laugh too. This dude a fool.

"Nah, I think something happened to her. I'll figure it out though."

"I see ya bro. I'm proud you didn't go find another bitch to fuck though. You must really like this girl. Even if you say "Fuck her." And you've already calmed down."

Toni' was right. I wasn't too mad. But at the same time, I wasn't ready to face Cassie. I just needed a little time to myself. And I checked my phone, I saw 8 calls from her and 5 text.

Baby, I didn't mean it like that!

Answer my calls please baby.

You took it the wrong way.Hun, I swear.

I don't want us to be like this babe...

Alright then.Goodnight Mikey....
♠ ♠ ♠
:(