Status: Working on it

College Lessons

College Parties

The music for the Phi Betta party could be heard from the inside of Rawry's car. He smiled and turned the engine off.

"Nigga, this bout' to be real live."

"Yeah," I say watching as a group of sexy girls pass wearing tight leggings and short skirts.

"I want a yellow bone today," he says laughing and rubbing his chin. I roll my eyes at Rawry's perverted mind. I didn't not want to be at college the first day listening to him have sex with a girl.

A knock comes on my window and I jump but I see that its Hannah.

"Hey guys," she says as I roll down my window. A petite light brown girl with short hair, big but nice lips, hazel eyes, and she was wearing a long sleeve black dress that stopped at her thighs and a pair of silver heels.

"Hey Hannah, who is that?" Rawry nods his head at the brown skin girl and Hannah smiles.

"This is my best friend, Lola Munroe. But call her Loca. But hands off her, shes only 16."

"Daaaamnn," Rawry says. The girl giggles and puts her hand on her hips. She must know shes sexy and looks older. But I was amazed that she was a little smarter.

"And who are you guys?"

"I'm Ronald. People call me Rawry, but you can call me whatever you want to," he says winking. I don't introduce myself and the girl looks at me but moves to a different subject.

"I'm in the mood for some vodka though. And I hope they got good weed. The dudes here are fine." Rawry smiles, rolls up my window, turns off his car, and steps out. He loves girls who are into partying. The girl steps back letting me get out. When I do, I notice she licks her lips at me. She seems tiny compared to me. I like my girls 5'11 to my 6'4 self. Shes about 5'4.

"So while they're flirting, let head in," Hannah says grabbing my arm. She walks us toward the building where the party is starting to dance as we get closer. When we get in, I stare at everything going on,

Girls are grinding with guys, people are making out, people are playing games involving beer, a TV is showing a football game in a room, couples are walking upstairs to hook up, and a DJ is hyping up a crowd, A lot of the Phi Betta dudes have a special jacket on and their girls do also.

"Woah..," I say. Hannah looks up at me and laughs.

" Its freaking awesome, I know. I remember my first party. First time I ever got drunk, and first time I ever kissed a girl. Freshman year. But lets go get a drink." Hannah grabs my hand and we move through the packed party. I had only seen a few ugly girls so Rawry was right.

Hannah lets go of my hand as a dude approaches her. She forgets I'm with her and goes to dance with him. I sigh and brush my waves. I start maneuvering through the party until I get to the drink section. I pick up a beer and open it,

" Those are some dope ass shoes," a voice says. I look down to see the most gorgeous girl looking at me and grinning. She was about 5'8, had short hair, thick eyebrows. heart shaped lips, and a point nose that fit her face. She had piercings in her dimples, and her eyebrow did also.

"Thank you," I say smiling and taking a sip of my beer.

"No problem. You look bored," she says standing by me and sipping a soda. She was one of the only girls here not drinking.

"I'm not. I'm just trying to check things out," I say looking down at her.

"I see. You new meat?"

"Ha, yeah. Let me guess, your a senior. You seem older."

"Nah, I'm new meat to. I'm not into parties like these. I like parties with friends. Not drunken, sex-drive, and weed wanting kids. I'm Cassie."