Status: Working on it

College Lessons

Room Borrowing.

"Yeah, it's nice here Granny. How are you doing?" I switch my phone in my hand and lean back in my chair a little. I had the dorm to myself since Rawry went to go hang with old friends and same for Toni'. It had been two weeks since I arrived here and I hadn't seen Cassie. I asked a few girls around and they all said they didn't know who I was talking about. I didn't want to go ask housing management to seem like a stalker.

"Heaven misses you. She keeps crawling into your room." I smile and look at the picture I have of Heaven by my bed. Shes about 1 and shes sitting on the floor by the Christmas tree smiling at a present I had given her.

"I miss her two. Give her a kiss for me Granny."

"OK baby, I will. Bye, I love you."

"I love you two," I say hanging up. Right at that moment, Toni' comes in with a light skin girl with long curly hair.

"Hey man, whats up?" The girl smiles at me and lays down on Toni's bed.

"Just chillin," I say getting off the chair and stretching. Toni' nods and looks over at the girl.

"This is Josie. Josie, this is Mikey," he says scratching his head.I nod and she smiles looking me up and down. She's kinda cute.

"Hey, can we talk in the hall?" He points toward the door and I nod. We walk outside the hall closing the door.

"Whats up?" I ask.

"Um...yeah..so I'm gonna be blunt with ya. She wants to fuck and I'm horny."

"Oh...well, I guess I'll go. Let me just get my shoes." I walk pass him and get my Jordans out of my closet avoiding looking at the girl. When I put my shoes on, I leave rolling my eyes as I hear the girl giggling.

"Hey, where you goin'?" Rawry asks. He starts to pull the key out but when he hears a girl moaning, stops. "Oh, haha. New dude gettin' it."

"Yeah, I'm gonna just walk around or something. Where you going?"

"Eh, I seen a few niggas playing basketball along the way here. So Imma go hoop with them. I'll catch ya."

"Ight." We do a handshake a part ways. I head to the south side of CAU which is mostly where the small park they have is and where the donated arts center was. It was a nice day outside. And a lot of the college kids were enjoying it. A few were even in swimsuits having a water balloon fight.

"Oof!" I hear as I bump into someone. I look down and see Hannah.

"Oh, hey Mikey. Whats up?"

"Um..nothing. Just walking around. Looking," I say smiling and adjusting the striped tank top I was wearing. She smiles back and adjusts the shoulder bag she has on.

"Oh cool beans. I was just about to go back to my dorm room. Wanna come? My roommates should be there. They can meet you."

"Sure. That's dope." As we walk to her dorm, we talk about life at home and why we chose CAU. Hannah wanted to major in fine arts and become a teacher in Italy maybe. But she wasn't sure. Her parents hated the idea. She had six other siblings. All them older than her, and only her and brother had gone to college.

"Here I am. Santa Lakes Halls. The guy who donated this building daughter goes here. She is dumb as fuck and is a hoe. But she throws the best dorm parties." We walk up to her room and I smile as a few girls check me out and mean mug Hannah. One even smiled at me and bumped into her.

"Hey Loca, we're home!" She says as she opens her bedroom door. But to my surprise, theres Cassie watching TV and reading a book.J