Satisfaction

cute.

“Oh. My. God.”

She heaved heavily into his chest, her hands still trembling from the aftermath of his… delicate attentions. She still had difficulties thinking. God, she loved it when he stroked her spine like that, and oh, god damn it, it was just wonderful to feel his hands all over her-

“Wait!” She looked up at him with a pleading gaze, her breaths still uneven and deep. “Wait, wait. Let me take a break, you’re… you’re killing me… and… I’m not…” she felt like mewling out his name. That bastard just knew where to stroke, why didn’t he? And even if she pressed her small hands against his moist chest in a last attempt for a much needed break, she felt her resolve start to slowly fade under that familiar buzz of pleasure accumulating in the pit of her stomach.

“Kakashi, please don’t- huh?”

The bitch actually dared roll his back to her, right in the middle of a one-sided hot foreplay session. She felt a pout threatening to spill over, accompanied with a rush of curses and demands. She settled with a slight huff.

“Goodnight, Lary.”

The redhead arched a brow and snaked an arm around his waist, shifting closer to him and nuzzling his neck, gently nipping his skin. “Oh, no you don’t.” She raked her fingers across his abs and down to his ass, effectively groping it with a small smirk.

“We’re not done here.”

She wasn’t prepared to feel a hand around her butt, nor for the slight stubble to rub against her cheek while he huskily whispered back an, ‘I know.’ Because what followed after was much, much, better than she would’ve imagined. And after that occurrence, Lary started to notice just how amazingly true the term ‘going at it like bunnies’, was. But, surely, not even those bunnies could keep the pace of them two.

“You’re going to be the death of me,” he panted onto her stomach. The redhead breathed in deeply, trying to regain her breath and attempting to shove him off.

“Shuddup. You’re the one that insists on this.” She closed her eyes and weaved her fingers through his silver locks, enjoying the fresh aroma of their recent shower fill her lungs. They were never done, were they?

He kissed her left breast, and she squealed, slightly slapping his arm and telling him he was a very unethical pervert that should stop before she was burned alive. At this, she moaned and unceremoniously kicked the tangled sheets at her feet. She stood up, and quickly rushed into the bathroom, hastily brushing her hair, and reapplying her lipstick. Naked.

“What are you doing?” Kakashi was sprawled on the bed, his nicely sculpted ass facing the bathroom’s door. Lary didn’t reply, too absorbed in doing the eyeliner just ri-

“Ow!”

She heard some light shuffling in the bedroom; yet, she continued to fan her watering eye in a desperate attempt to lower the sting. Ugh, why did she have to look at his ass? Now her eyeliner was ruined and everything was running, and she most likely looked like a mess. Not only that, but she still had to brush his teeth and-

“We’re not going out this morning, are we?”

Lary immediately dipped her face and frantically grabbed the toothbrush, putting the toothpaste and toothbrush into her mouth in record time. She turned to him with the most innocent expression she could muster, shrugging her delicate shoulders and smiling softly. Kakashi simply furrowed his brows, glanced at the digital clock, and returned to bed, claiming to be ‘too tired to understand female stuff’, before promptly going to sleep. Lary was internally glad everything was dark, and that he wasn’t able to see her watering eye. She hastily exited the bathroom, changed, grabbed her purse, and left to work.

She mentally noted to make sure he was asleep before getting ready.