Coexistance By Four

"Next time, don't tie the ropes too tight around my wrists. They leave burn marks."

“Kisame, do you mind scooting a little, Tobi’s kind of- Ow! No biting after sex, Zetsu!”

Don’t listen to her, just do it. No, we must stick to our agreement and let her rest. She can handle another round.”

Lee tried to turn around, but felt her hand underneath Kisame’s ass. “Kisame, would you mind-? Thank you. And Zetsu, yes, I’m tired.” She lifted her head from the pillow to look at Tobi. He was perfectly cuddled against Zetsu, giving Lee a hawkish look. Well, that’s what she thought anyway. He didn’t even take off the mask once he took her from behind. But she didn’t actually mind, to be honest. Sure, it was freaky and she somehow developed a mask fetish thanks to him, but the end justified the means, right?

“Tobi… Tobi needs to say something to Lee-chan.” He sounded flustered, and Lee sighed before getting closer to Zetsu in order to listen to Tobi’s small confession. Actually, it wasn’t that terrible. Kisame was possessively gripping her waist, while her boobs were awkwardly smashed against Zetsu’s bi-colored chest.

“Yes, Tobi?”

The whole bed started to shake thanks to Tobi’s fretful moves, and he only stopped once Kisame growled a threat. Lee effectively ignored the exchange. Tobi finally looked up at Lee and leaned in closer, pushing Zetsu down into the mattress, and almost climbing over him to reach her ear.

“Tobi wants- Tobi wants… Lee-chan… again.” She always wondered how he could switch his childish voice into that husky baritone that made her legs feel like jelly. But, alas, she was snapped out of her reverie when Zetsu calmly informed Tobi that he was crushing his ribs. Tobi instantly withdrew and stayed curiously silent; his mask always looking straight at Lee.

Ugh. She hated when shit like this happened.

“Keh, don’t tell me the kid still wants to go at it again?”

“I believe we should leave Aileen alone for tonight. I want to fuck her senseless. Oh my.”

“Tobi loved to see Lee-chan squirm and-”

Lee turned to Kisame and clutched him for dear life. “Nuh, tell them I can’t anymore. I’m tired, and I need to sleep. I have a psychobiology test tomorrow and- Oh, you traitor.” She pushed him away once his large hands started to roam around her cute small butt. She felt her back collide with hot skin, and she wondered if Zetsu was going to catch a fever, that is, until she felt it poke her thigh.

“No!” Lee moaned and sat up, recurring to crawling out of the bed as her last option. It was nice to repeatedly have sex the first 5 times (with 10 minute intervals to get some snacks and refill their junk) but this was insanity. She couldn’t even move her legs without feeling a slight ache. And that test, dear god. It was going to be the end of her. Didn’t they understand?

“Lee-chan!” Tobi desperately cried. “Where are you going, Lee-chan?”

“Sleep. I don’t care where.” She blindly stumbled across the darkness, until she felt her legs bump on the sofa. Bingo. She sighed happily as she felt her skin come in contact with the cold exterior of the sofa. Oh, how she loved the feeling of her naked skin against the smooth surface of this couch. She felt her mind start to drift elsewhere, even more when a pair of skillful hands started to massage her shoulders, wait what.

“You’re too tense, Aileen. Sex makes things better.

Lee couldn’t deny the hot sensation that plagued her skin once she felt another pair of hands join Zetsu. By the size of them, and lack of massaging experience, Lee identified him as Kisame. And, of course, the bright orange mask that just happened to pop into her view.

“Tomorrow. Now, shoo.

“But, Tobi is a good boy and he wants to-”

“Lee will give Tobi a generous handjob if he lets her sleep,” she felt jealous vibes emanate around her. “All of you. Now go away.”

Now she didn’t know what to fear most for tomorrow.