Concordi Discordia

Elysia Adinall

TRANSCRIPT


Interaction between
PC Karen Davies (KD) and
Elysia Adinall (EA)
27th June 2007
#0782483


KD:
Will you please confirm your name and date of birth for the recording?
EA: Elysia Adinall. Fifteen of the second, nineteen-eighty.
KD: Thank you. Now, Ms. Adinall, are you aware on what charges you are being in order to give evidence?
EA: Yes, I am.
KD: For the purpose of the recording, I would like to reiterate that Ms. Adinall is being held on the charges of raping and causing actual bodily harm to Mr. James Harper.
EA: [inaudible] Alright, alright.
KD: Ms. Adinall, do you deny the charges you have been accused of.
EA: Yes! I do! [A desk is slammed]
KD: Please, calm down, Ms. Adinall. You are aware that I am recording this interview for legal purposes? Good. Now, would you please tell me whereabouts you were on the night of the twenty-third of June?
EA: I was...at home.
KD: And what were you doing at home?
EA: Watching TV, eating dinner. Just what I do every night.
KD: What programme were you watching at ten thirty-seven pm?
[There is the sound of fingers tapping on a table]
Ms. Adinall?
EA: Be quiet! I’m thinking! It was the news.
KD: What channel?
EA: BBC One.
KD: What was the top story?
EA: I think it was probably about that flooding somewhere in the Middle East. Pakistan maybe? And there was something about the EU as well.
KD: Can you remember what you were wearing?
EA: It was a black top, strappy, and a skirt.
KD: What kind of skirt?
EA: Denim.
KD: And what was the weather like that night?
EA: Warm. Quite humid as well.
KD: Is that what the weather said? Ms. Adinall, may I remind you that this interaction is being recorded for the purposes of this investigation. It is therefore wise to ensure that your answers are audible.
EA: I nodded, didn’t I? That means yes!
KD: Alright, alright. Ms. Adinall, would it surprise you if I told you that Mr. Harper has stated that his attacker was wearing a denim skirt?
EA: No.
KD: And why is that, Ms. Adinall?
EA: It’s hot. It’s the middle of summer. It’s something loads of people wear. I know what you’re implying! You all think that I did it, don’t you? I didn’t! I didn’t do anything!
KD: Ms. Adinall, please! Calm down!
[There is the sound of a struggle. PC Davies would like to make it known in this transcript that Elysia Adinall was uncooperative at first but soon calmed down after being restrained by another officer]
EA: I don’t know what you want from me, officer, but I did nothing to that man.
KD: Thank you, Ms. Adinall. I have no further questions for you now.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's the first transcript!

I have attempted to make this sound as realistic as possible, so I hope it seems so!

Thank you so, so much to all the lovely comments and subscribers so far <3