Status: Making Nightmares! ^^

7 Nightmares

Second Nightmare

The week before I died, I went to town, alone. I enter this strange store and a young girl attended me. I was trying to find some kind of tea but she told me that what I had a simple tea couldn’t cure it. Her answer struck me.

After I made my mind, I ask her what she meant by that and she told me a legend; the legend of the river monster. Basically, she told me those monster lure people into the water because they felt alone. They were once human, she told me, but because of their loneliness they died and transformed into monsters seeking for people to accompany them in their solitude.

I didn’t want to end up like that… I told her my story and what was happening to me. She smile to me and said everything was going to be okay. The girl started to look for something around the shop and then she handed it to me. It was a strange bracelet. When she put it on my arm, I felt instant relief.

She told me to never take it off and that the amulet will always protect me. For some strange reason, I believed her. I went back home and for the first time in a few weeks, I didn’t have nightmares. I didn’t see her in the river and I was glad about it. I even took a swim with my family. Everything was finally okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Second Nightmare is ending soon! ='(
One chapter left and welcome the Third Nightmare! =D
Comment & Subscribe, please. ^.^