Status: Making Nightmares! ^^

7 Nightmares

First Nightmare

He still embraces me with his gentle hands as he drinks my blood. I could fell his breathing in my neck; it was agitated like he was so thirsty for it…that could even kill me. That was my destiny I think… Die in the hands of a vampire an immortal being… But is this for real?
The pain is killing me and I won’t hold any longer like this… I feel dizzy and my legs are tremble… In any moment I would faint…

**************************************************************************************************************************

Ring-Ring-Ring

The alarm clock… I should turn it off…

-Wake up Naty! We are gonna be late!

-I’s Saturday… Go to sleep Bobby...- I answer numb.

-Don’t call me Bobby! My name is Dean! DEAN!

-Don’t scream like that!- I scream to him getting up from my bed; and then I look him at the eyes. –Today is Saturday! I will play with you later if you ask me nicely.- He was about to cry I never talked to my little brother like that… -I’m sorry Dean, can you forgive me?

-Yes (sobs)… But I want to go to school- (Sorry I don’t explain who is Dean… Well he is my little brother like I mentioned before. Dean is eight years old; I’m sixteen, and we don’t really look alike… He has light green eyes, mines are brown; his hair is a bit long but straight and its black, mine is long, curly and brown. I know we are siblings because we have the same birth mark and both are really pale)

-Dean… you can go to school on Monday and besi-

-Today is Monday Natalie. Don’t you hear your alarm?

-What?!

-Is true. I’m already wearing my uniform and you should go to shower, mom told me you have been sleeping for two days…

-I slept for two days?- I ask surprised.

-Yes, you wouldn’t wake up, that’s what mom says.

-Well then go get something to eat while I’m getting ready, ok?

-Ok, but don’t take long or we are gonna be late.

-No problem, I will make it on time bro.

-Hehehe, I will prepare something to eat for you too.

-Very well- Dean gave me a kiss in my cheek and then left my room while I when to the bathroom to take a bath.

We were ready to go just with a few minutes to spare. I have to walk Dean to school like all days and then go to mine. As we were walking across the road I couldn’t restrain myself to think about what happen. I can’t believe that I slept for two whole days! That’s unbelievable! I miss two days of my life but; why couldn’t I wake up?

-What are you thinking about sis?- He ask suddenly while holding my hand tightly.

-Is nothing, don’t worry about it Dean.

-Really?

-You know me too well!

-Hehehe you are my favorite sister.

-I’m the only one you have boy.

-So, are you going to tell me what’s wrong?

-Well… is the fact that I overslept and I have the strangest nightmare…

-What do you dream about this time?

-I dream about vampires…

-But you always dream with stuff like that so, why that worries you now?

-It was different this time… It felt so… so real, that I thought I was going to die…

-But it was just a dream sis and you are here with me.

-Yes, I know… It’s just strange… Let’s change the topic; what do you want for dinner?

-Well… I want French fries!

-Ok. I will take you to the cafeteria this afternoon.

-Yes! French fries!

We keep talking about our plans in the afternoon till we get to Dean’s school. He looks so happy I will never want to see him cry. I’m late for my school! I run as fastest as I can to get in time to my school. Seven minutes later I enter the school gate in a hurry I was tree minutes late! The professor is going to kill me! I wasn’t paying attention so I bumped into someone. I hurry and apologize.

-I’m so sorry- I said while I was making my way into the crowd but his voice suddenly stops me.

-You should be more careful.

His voice… that manly and seductive voice… I know it from somewhere… but where? I tried to look and see who said that but there were too much people in the way and I couldn’t see who he was. Then someone grabs my hand tightly and leads me to the classroom.

-We are REALLY late Natalie. What the hell were you doing?

-I just ran into someone and almost fall over…

-You can tell me later but now we have a class to attend and we are late!

-Is ok Gwen.

As we enter the classroom I remember where I heard that voice and I look back and I whispered to myself:

-Is him… his voice… he is the vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you like it pliiiiiiseeeee! ^.^