Fluff in an Old Music Room

Enter Mia Ootori

Mia Ootori "hmphed" from her seat on the jet. Her family just couldn't let her take a passenger plane could they? In a usual act of arrogance her father had sent the private jet to pick her up from San Francisco's airport. Of course, she really didn't mind (who would) but this was a game she always played with her family. And it was all really just for show anyways.

"When are we arriving?" she asked into the intercom, waiting for the pilot's gravelly voice to reply.

"3 hours Miss Ootori. It will fly by."

She rolled her eyes at the pathetic pun but laughed into the speaker anyways. Her pocket started sainging the obnoxiousness that was her ringtone and she quickly answered.

"Hey, this is me."

"When are you gonna be home?"

"KYOYA! I missed you sooo much. I'll be home in three hours, sorry. You''ll have to leave for school before you get to see me."

"How will I survive without you?" Sarcasm dripped off his voice.

Mia giggled at her brother. He was the epitomy of ridiculous but she loved him none-the-less.

"So...We should do something fun...to celebrate me coming home."

"I agree. But I can't. The host club is throwing a party tonight, a gala really, for our more dedicated customers. I have to attend."

"Oh poor you. Getting fissed over by a horde or rich beautiful girls...all of which want to have your children. Sounds like torture."

"It is. They''re so whiny. Kyoya I made this for you. Kyoya do i look pretty? Kyoya will you... blah blah blah blah blah."

There was some static on the line so Mia sighed, "I gotta go. Interference from the plane. Love you."

"Love you too. Mia!"

"Hmm?"

"Come to the Gala with me? It'll be fun."

She laughed at his desperate tone, "Of course. Bye."

Three more hours she thought.

Mia Ootori was the youngest daughter in the Ootori legacy. Her brother, Kyoya, was the youngest son, but also the closest to her. They both sttended Ouran High School (For the super rich and beautiful) except for the past year, when Mia had been studying abroad in America.

You see, Kyoya's not the hard ass everyone makes him out to be. With Mia he actually HAS a heart. I know it's hard to beleive, but trust me and you'll see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is our new and extremely corny Ouran Fluff. Should be fun. ^-^