Fluff in an Old Music Room

Enter Charlie Lastname

Charlie stared at herself in the obnoxiously large mirror in her bathroom. Lolita....mmmm. ^.^ She was currently tying the bow around her neck to perfection (these things need to be symetrical, you know). Ah, Ouran. How lovely their fashion sense is. I wonder who thought of it....

There was a soft knocking on the door to her room (really, it was the size of a house. She had her own kitchen and everything) and one of the maids entered.

"Miss Charlie, the Hitachiins are leaving in about ten minutes. Would you like to arive at the Academy with them?"

"Sure. That'll be fine." Charlie replied and smiled at the maid. People never smiled here. How sad. (ha! get it? Sad. And smiling. Teehee. ^.^) "I'll be right out."

She took one last look in the mirror, layed her lace collar down flat, and stood. these people really did have fantastic fashion sense. Really, heels required? As a uniform? Fantastic!

----------------------------------------

"Charlie," said Hikaru, "this is Haruhi. He's a host, too. You should come by later, we're having a gala."

"You could meet everyone." Kauru added. Haruhi rolled his eyes. Well, her eyes. Haruhi was obviously female, she wasn't fooling anyone. Well, maybe the host club. They sounded pretty oblivious to everything.

"Sure, I'll come. What should I wear?"

The twins looked devilishly to eachother. "You don't have to worry about that."

"Nope. No worries. Our mom's a designer. She has plenty of things in stock."

I shrugged. "Alright, as long as it's flattering."

There was a short silence. Haruhi was resting her head on her palm, spacing out and probably having an internal monologue.

"So Haruhi," I started, "How long have you been a cross-dressed?"

A visible black sheet of 'tense' dropped from the ceiling. Hikaru and Kauru were briefly at a loss for words. Briefly.

"What?! W-what are you talking about? Haruhi's a boy, see?" Kauru took one of Haruhi's arms and started shaking it. "Seee?"

"Come on Haruhi, lets go do guy things! Yeah, like weight lifting!"

"And football!"

I stopped them. "You aren't fooling anyone. Neither of you lift weights or play football. you're too rich for that."

Now THAT stopped them. Silly rich boys, they can't fool anyone.