Status: Not completed yet...

Yhden Kesän

Intro

“Rien, calm down.” Cal said from her seat next to her boyfriend Bryan. Her head kept turning side to side as she followed me. My pacing was getting annoying even to me so I took a seat next to her. I sat down and my knee starting bouncing up and down. I couldn’t keep still. “Rien!” she hissed and I was still for a moment.

“Mark Terrance…” began a voice over the intercom which made me jump right back up and begin pacing when I found it wasn’t saying anything of use to me.

“Rien!” Cal jumped up and grabbed me, making me sit down.

“I’m sorry.” I squeaked out and tried my hardest to stay still. I failed. My knee began bouncing again. Cal sighed and looked at Bryan.

“You got any ideas there?”

“None what so ever.” He answered with a tone of concern.

“Rien…” Cal began but was interrupted by the airport intercom voice again. I began to jump up, but she caught me and sat me right back down. “I know you’re nervous and excited but you have to calm down.”

“I know… I know…” my speech was fast and jerky like a kid who’d had way too much sugar. My attention was everywhere at once and I felt like I had ADHD or something. I couldn’t focus and stay still at all.

“Rien…” Cal repeated more urgently. I ignored her. I hated when Cal scolded me, I was used to Amy doing it but not Cal. That was the exact reason she was with me now. “Rien!” she repeated again loudly and I turned to look at her.

“What?” I saw her brown eyes widen and mouth begin to smile.
“Look!” her eyes pointed in the direction of the elevators. I took a breath and followed her line of sight. “He’s here.” She barely breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter from Rien's point of view. :) Hope you liked it, feedback is greatly appreciated.