Status: Finished

You Don't Know What You Do to Me

Everybody Wants to Explore the New Girl

“Warped Tour! Warped Tour!” Pat cheered as we pulled up to the venue. For once no one told him to shut up. I think we were all in shock that the boys were getting to play at Warped Tour. This was huge.

“I feel as if we’ve finally made it.” Kennedy said.

“It can only go up from here.” Jared smiled.

“This is going to rock.” John said.

“Stop gawking boys and help us unload.” Tim said coming over to where the boys were standing.

The boys immediately went into action and started to unpack the van.

Tim looked down at his schedule and said, “Parker-Blaine I’ll need you to go over to the merch tent in about 30 minutes. The boys will go over in about an hour so they can sign autographs and then they’ll go on stage at 4.”

We all nodded at Tim and kept getting everything ready.

“Sweet we got some newbies.” I heard a voice say as people approached. I looked up and saw the boys of All Time Low walking towards us.

“Yes! I love Warped Virgins.” Jack Barakat said.

“And they brought a girl with them, even better.” Alex said while smiling at me.

“Hey we’re the Maine. I’m John. That’s Pat, Jared, Kennedy, and Garrett. Then over there is Parker-Blaine. She’s the best friend/merch girl.”

“We’ve heard your guys’ new CD. You guys are pretty good.” Rian said.

“So Parker-Blaine, are you single?” Alex asked and I could see John already glaring at him.

“Yes but any guy I go out with has to pass John’s test and that’s pretty much impossible.” I replied.

Alex looked sad for a second but then said, “Oh, well. I can still look. It’s nice having a girl to look at. It’s mostly just dudes at Warped.”

“What about that new chick? Katy Perry?” Jack asked.

“She’s dating Travie McCoy from Gym Class Heroes.” Zack piped up.

“We can still look.” Alex said and then high fived Jack.

The boys then started talking about performing and other band stuff. I looked at my watch and decided I should head over to merch.

I had been at the merch tent for about 10 minutes when I saw a girl with dark hair approaching.

“Hi. You’re Parker-Blaine, right?” She asked.

I looked at her warily and said, “Yes.” I had no clue how this singer knew my name.

She laughed when she saw my expression and said, “The boys are all talking about how there’s an actual beauty queen at Warped. I’m Katy and am also extremely glad that you’re here. Most of the other merch girls are just here because they’re bimbos and sleep with band members. I’ll probably be hanging with you a lot… if you don’t mind that is.”

I smiled and said, “I don’t mind at all. Hanging out with guys all the time gets to be a little overwhelming. I heard you on stage earlier when I was walking over here. You’re really good.”

“Thanks. It’s really nice to hear that. I’m excited to be on Warped but I sometimes feel like a poser. There are barely any other girls playing and the ones that are playing, like Hayley Williams, are super bad-ass and cool. I’m totally not.”

I laughed and Katy and I just continued talking until it was time for her to go to meet and greet. The boys walked up shortly after.

“Hey Parks. How’s merch?” Jared asked.

“Pretty good. I’ve sold a few things. I also made a new friend.”

“It better not be another boy.” John warned and then continued, “I’m not sure it was such a good idea to bring you to Warped with us. All these guys are ogling you like a piece of meat.”

“It’s not a boy, it’s Katy Perry. Anyway, don’t worry J, I’ll be fine. But, if some guy does say something to me or tries to hit on me I’ll let you know and you can beat him up.”

Kennedy snorted at this and said, “John beating someone up? Yeah right. He’s a pansy.”

John glared at Kennedy and said, “Excuse me but I did beat Ryan up when I picked PB up from college.”

Kennedy just rolled his eyes and said, “Whatever dude.”

Some fans came up about this time so the boys began signing autographs and snapping pictures. They then headed backstage to get ready to go on. I started closing up the merch tent so I could go watch them perform. I heard the crowd began to cheer and knew that the boys had just taken the stage.

“Hello Warped! Are you all ready to have a good fucking time?” John yelled into the mic as the crowd went crazy.

I walked to the side of the stage and watched my best friends in the world live their dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
The positive: it's an update. The negative: it's kind of fillerish. But, let's focus on the positive, ok? haha There's some pretty good drama in the next chapter, so hopefully that will make up for this update.